Hey, could I get another?
快走吧 哥们
Why don't you get out of here, man?
回你的大学去 学点东西
Go back to college. Learn something.
不 我不回去了
No, I'm not going back.
什么
What?
被开除了
Got expelled.
我觉得无聊了
I got bored.
怎么了
What?
上大学我还得花他妈一大笔钱
It was costing a fucking fortune anyway.
菲奥娜知道吗
Does Fiona know?
不知道 没必要让她在婚礼前一天知道这事
No, I mean, she doesn't have to know the day before her wedding.
混♥蛋♥ 利普
Damn it, Lip.
你可真是我认识的最愚蠢的傻♥逼♥
You have got to be the dumbest fucking smart guy I know.
怎么了
What?
你们这帮混子高中都没毕业
It's not like any of you deadbeats graduated high school,
更别说大学了
much less college.
你是不是觉得屁♥股♥下面的高脚凳舒服极了
Does the ass of that bar stool feel nice and worn in?
肯定很舒服 因为你♥爸♥总坐这凳子
It should, 'cause that's where your father always sits.
One, two, three, five, six, seven.
One, two, three, five, six, seven.
One, two, three, five, six, seven.
One, two, three, five, six, seven.
And five, six, seven, and--
One, two, three.
不好意思
I'm so sorry.
And, one, two, three, five, six, seven.
One, two, three, five, six, seven.
别思考 肖恩
Don't think, Sean.
让身体跟着节拍扭动
Let your body move to the beat.
Two, three, and five, six, seven,
and one, two, three.
咱们跳"汽车城"节奏的舞步行吗 莉莉安
Couldn't we just dance to some old Motown, Lillian?
扭来扭去的那种
Shuffle around a little bit?
那多没劲 克莱德
That's boring, Clyde.
你看 你跳的很好
Come on, you're doing great.
我对你肯定是真爱
I must really love you.
伊恩
Ian?
伍迪
Woody.
琼
June.
谁给丽塔打个电♥话♥
Somebody should probably call Rita.
她外出执行任务了
She's out on a run.
那也联♥系♥她
Call her anyway.
你来这干什么 加拉格
Aw, what are you doing, Gallagher?
我想回来工作
I want my job back.
我们已经谈过这事了 你不能在这工作
We already discussed this. You can't work here.
那问题就来了
Then we have a problem,
你不让我回来工作我就不走
'cause I'm not leaving till I get my job back.
抱歉 我跟你解释过了
Well, I'm sorry, but as I've explained,
这是公♥司♥的规定
it's the company's policy.
公♥司♥规定是错的
Company policy is wrong.
难道还要让我报♥警♥吗
Do I need to call the police?
好啊 大多数人
Oh, sure, that's what most people do
碰到精神病人都会报♥警♥
when they see someone with a mental illness.
不 你被炒是因为
No, you got let go because you lied
你在就职申请上说了谎
on your employment application.
胡扯
Bullshit.
那你觉得我该怎么做
What do you think I should have done?
我要是在精神病那栏划了勾
Would you have hired me if I had checked that box
你还会雇我吗
that said I had a mental illness?
这算哪门子选择
What kind of choice is that?
说实话 就得不到这份工作
Tell the truth, you don't get the job.
撒谎的话 却也许永远都不会被发现
Lie, maybe they'll never find out.
换做你会怎么办
What would you do?
你会撒谎
You'd lie.
你也会撒谎
So would you.
你也会的
So would you.
你觉得因为我有躁郁症
You think because I'm bipolar,
顺便说下 我正在努力控制
an illness that I am managing, by the way,
我就不能做这份工作
that I can't do this job
而我们救助的人里有一半都有心理疾病
where half the people we deal with are mentally ill?
流落街头因为他们得不到帮助
Are living on the streets because they can't get help
或者病得太重都不知道他们需要帮助
or are too sick to know they even need help?
如果我坐轮椅 有生理缺陷或者HIV
You wouldn't refuse to hire me if I was in a wheelchair,
你都不会拒绝雇用我
if I had a physical handicap or HIV.
不会 因为歧视
No, because it is illegal
一个有生理缺陷的人是违法的
to discriminate against someone who is handicapped,
而我就有生理缺陷
and I-I am handicapped.
这不是我的错
It's not my fault.
我没有做任何事去患上这病
I didn't do anything to bring this on myself.
我有疾病
I have a disease.
如果某天我来上班
If I show up one day
整个人疯疯癫癫
and I'm acting all freaky,
那么你 或者你
then you, or you,
亦或你 瑞塔
or you, Rita...
你让我回家 我立马走人
you tell me to go home, and I will go,
但别说我没法做这份工作
but don't tell me I can't do this job.
14号♥急救站29片区
Station 14, Card 29,
汽车撞倒行人 五十二街和伍德兰大道交汇处
auto versus pedestrian. 52nd and Woodland.
芝加哥警局已经到场 收到了吗
CPD already on scene. Can you copy?
14号♥急救站收到 把我们录入档案
Station 14 copy. Show us responding.
五十二街和伍德兰大道交汇处 出发
52nd and Woodland. Go.
接任务 出发
Take the call. Go.
我们会接的
We'll take the call...
和伊恩
with Ian.
我们要和伊恩一起去
We'll go with Ian.
那去吧 快出发
Go on, then. Go.
三个超强得分手 沙耶尔 史密斯 辛格勒
Three scorers of the magnitude of Scheyer, Smith, and Singler,
想从他们手中抢下球
you got your hands full,
可没那么简单
trying to get the ball out of their hands.
领先8分
The lead is eight.
当然这三人
And of course all three
都是出色的罚球手
are outstanding free-throw shooters,
三人之一
and one of those three
会在比赛最后时刻拿球
is going to have the ball down the stretch.
这你知道的
You know that.
辛格勒尝试三分球
Singler fires for three.
篮板球...
Rebound to...
完美的传球
Perfect pass.
给我爸的超辣鸡翅
Extra-spicy wings for my dad,
给我的卡尔的披萨饺
pizza pockets for my Carl.
你没事 你没事
Hey, you're okay, you're okay.
你需要什么
What do you need?
我不知道你要什么
I don't know what you need.
你已经吃过了
You've been fed.
尿布也是干净的
You have a clean diaper.
我知道你很累 我也很累
I know you're tired. I'm tired too.
拜托睡觉吧
Please go to sleep.
我去取礼服的时候顺便把利普的拿回来了
I had to pick up Lip's tuxedo when I got mine.
商店就快打烊了他还没去
The shop was closing, and he hadn't been there yet.
伊恩和卡尔都取了吗
Ian and Carl pick up theirs?
嗯 他们之前就去了
Yeah, said they'd been in earlier.
一位年迈的墨西哥女士在街角卖♥♥花
An old Mexican lady was selling them out on the corner.
我们明天会有很多花
We're going to have plenty of flowers tomorrow.
我知道
Yeah, I know,
不过这是她桶里的最后一束
but it was the last one in her bucket,
她看起来快冻僵了 我可怜她所以买♥♥下了
and she looked frozen, so I took pity on her.
还在哭
Still?
她已经哭了一个多小时了
She's been crying for over an hour.
小黛在上面陪着她吗
Is Debs upstairs with her?
她会出席婚礼吗
She coming to the wedding?
还没说
Still hasn't said.
好了 咱们再来练一次
Okay, let's do this one more time.
-练什么 -跳舞啊
- Do what? - The dance.
不用了 我会了
Oh, no, that's okay. I'm good. I got it.
好 那就证明给我看
Good. Prove it.
没有音乐
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表