上帝啊 不过是个很简单的问题
Jesus Christ, it's a simple question.
谁能告诉我上周《无♥耻♥家庭》发生了什么
Who can tell me what happened on Shameless last week?
我知道你看了
I know you were watching last week
而不是搞量子物理的作业
instead of doing your quantum physics homework.
那你呢
What about you?
你们这些懒货有谁上周看了
Any of you deadbeats watch what happened last week?
-外婆 -奎妮
- Grandma! - Queenie?
我找的是这个小家伙
I was looking for this chubby little menace.
见到你很开心
Good to see you.
来吧 来一发吧
Come on, let's do it.
快脱裤子
Take your pants down.
我们还需要一个志愿者
We still need a volunteer to host the--
来照顾今天早上到的孤儿
the foster child we're receiving this morning.
-我们会照顾他 -什么
- We'll take him. - What?
我们到了
We're here.
上帝多赐予了我们
Well, the good Lord gave us
几个难民
a few more refugees than we expected.
自我生病 几乎帮不上什么忙
Since I've been sick, I haven't been much use.
请人帮忙也不用觉得羞愧
There's no shame in having help.
-她不是要死了吗 -现在又不会死了
- She was dying. - Now she's not.
艾丽卡好起来之后他们肯定不需要保姆了
There's no way they're gonna keep a nanny if Erica's healthy.
你得想个别的办法留下
You got to find another way in.
我想探索寻常之物的隐秘
I try to find the secret life in things.
我能吻你吗
Can I kiss you?
克里姆特 给你的
Klimt. I got it for you.
跟你提过的那些画
Those paintings I mentioned.
准备好大开眼界吧
Prepare to have your mind blown.
如果她是因为我丢了工作
If she loses her job because of me,
她还是不会再想见我了
she--she--she's never gonna want to see me again.
你打算就这样跟我一刀两断吗
What, that's how you want to end this?
别再跟着我 别再发短♥信♥给我
Don't follow me. Don't text me.
古斯不肯签字
Gus wouldn't sign.
我不知道我在做什么
I don't know what I'm doing.
把房♥子买♥♥回来
Buy back the house.
你干了什么
Yo, what'd you do?
为什么
Wh-wh-why?
来吧 孩子妈
Give it to me, Mama.
我要你每一寸肌肤都晃动起来
Ooh, yeah. Every little ripple.
就这样
That's it.
就这样 就这样 老弗
That's it. That's it, Frankie, baby.
就是那里
Right there.
老弗
Oh, Frankie. Oh, oh.
叫吧 宝贝 叫出来
Whistle, baby, whistle--ah!
来 我抱着你
Oh, yeah, I gotcha.
有我呢
I got you.
佩德罗 一个小时之内把货送到
Pedro, I want that delivery here in an hour.
否则小心老子不给钱
If not, somebody gon' get docked.
尼克
你的吻会是更好的闹钟
Your mouth would be a much better alarm.
你点"再睡一会" 我们再试一次
Ah, well, hit snooze and let's double our luck.
我得回去了
I got to get back.
我得不让你回去
I got to not let you get back.
这几个晚上
This has been really nice,
真是太幸福了
past couple of nights.
没有孩子 没有混乱
No kids. No chaos.
-可是... -你喜欢混乱吗
- But... - You need the chaos?
我得去看看情况
I need to check on some things.
卡尔最近不对劲
Something's going on with Carl.
他表现得就跟家是他一个人的一样
He's acting like he owns the place,
不过严格说来确实是他的
which, I guess he kind of does.
弗兰克还留那个嬉皮士在家里呢
Does Frank still have that hippie over there?
是啊 每天不知道在搞什么
Ugh, yeah, doing God knows what.
这里没有嬉皮士
Well, no hippies here.
只有你和我
Just me and you.
我得去接利亚姆
I got to pick Liam up.
送他去幼儿园
Take him to Head Start.
可以载我一程吗
Can I get a ride?
那你得先让我骑一程
If I can get a ride first.
耽搁十分钟又如何
What's ten more minutes?
好啊
Okay.
吃早饭了 孩子们
Breakfast, my offspring.
谁想跟老爸和奎妮一起来点营养早餐
Who wants to join Papa and Queenie for some morning fuel?
净化你的五脏六腑 老弗
Cleans your insides, Frankie.
一口下去直通可爱的小结肠
Smells like you wouldn't know a colon cleanse
你就再也不用吃清肠药啦
if it ran right through your cute little rectum.
谢谢你 我的王后
Thank you, my confederate Queen.
其他那几个忘恩负义的家伙
Rest of these ingrates could care less
毫不关心我的结肠状况 唯独你关心
about the state of my colon, but not you.
你才是一家之主 老弗
Well, you're the king of your castle, Frankie.
不要让那几个年轻人忘了谁是老爸
Don't let those young uns forget who's papa.
我很高兴终于有人承认这一点了
I'm glad someone finally recognizes that.
而且你依然金枪不倒
And you're still a sexy fucker.
我换了全新的肝脏
I got a brand-new liver.
重返十八岁
I'm as good as 18 again.
你18岁时简直就是一匹种马
Ah, hell of a stud you were at that age.
你舌头上的功夫
You could do things with your tongue
让响尾蛇都自愧不如
that would make a rattlesnake blush.
我一生中的性♥爱♥巅峰时代
Best sexual era of my life.
南区从未如此明媚
South Side was never so bright
直到那天你跨过马里兰州和宾州分割线
as the day you crossed the Mason-Dixon Line
来到我的胯下
and came into my loins.
如今又重新拾回十八岁时的感觉了
And now, it's 18-year-old deja vu all over again.
只是暂时而已 老弗
Oh, just temporary, Frankie.
我外孙的缓刑申请三天之内就该通过了
The grandson's probation papers should be coming through
然后我就和恰奇
in the next three days, and then it is back
一起回生态村
to the Eco Village for Chuckie and me.
别胡说
That's nonsense.
他们农场上有什么是我们这里没有的
What do they got on a farm we don't have here?
环保生活
Eco-conscious living.
一切都用太阳能
Everything is solar powered.
我在那里种草药
Working out there as an herbalist.
-种草药 -是的 有机农场
- An herbalist? - Yeah, organic farming.
那里和这里的城市废土不同
It's not like all this urban wasteland that you have here.
我找到人生的使命了 老弗
I finally found my calling, Frankie.
与人为善 这就是我的事业
Helping and healing people, that's what I do.
你现在不能走
You can't leave now.
我们这么开心
We're having too much fun.
一个没有王后的国王算什么
What's a king without a Queenie by his side?
自♥由♥恋爱就是这样 老弗
Well, them's the rules of free love, Frankie.
老娘我放荡不羁爱自♥由♥
Mama is a rollin' stone.
把它喝完
Now drink up.
几点了
What time is it?
还有12分钟你的课就开始了
Twenty minutes till your class starts.
看来我们昨晚真喝得不少
Well, seems we have properly drowned our woes.
今天得你去教课了
You'll have to teach class today.
我还醉着呢
Uh, I think I'm still wasted.
说明昨晚喝得很好
Sign of a successful evening in the cups.
不如我们专业一点解决教课的事吧
What say we handle this professionally?
抛硬币
I'll flip you for it.
好吧 你有硬币吗
All right. You got a coin?
找到了
Oh, I got it.
正面还是反面
Uh, heads or tails?
-反面 -好
- Tails. - Okay.
你输了
You're up.
我♥操♥
Oh, son of a bitch.
抱歉
Uh, excuse me.
你们在搞什么东西
What the hell are you doing?
-你是谁 -这里是我家
- Who are you? - This is my house.
-已经得到房♥主同意了 -什么房♥主
- The owner approved everything. - The owner?
加拉格先生
Mr. Gallagher.
弗兰克 这些东西是你买♥♥的吗
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表