抚养他们长大成人的永远都是你
You'll always be the person who raised them, you know.
不管他们做什么或者在哪儿住
Regardless of what they do or where they live.
要是我不想再做那个人了呢
What if I don't want to be that anymore?
要是我
What if I...
只想做他们的姐姐呢
just want to be their sister?
我们不欢迎你们嬉皮士后
Oh, so now you hipsters want to come in
你们又都想来了
now that we don't want you.
很讽刺 是不是
Ironic, isn't it?
别激怒他们
Don't rile them up.
小凯
Kev.
从后面进来的
Snuck in through the back.
点了杯威士忌酸
Got a whisky sour.
保卫酒吧
Hey, defend the fortress.
到屋顶去朝他们头上泼酸
Head up to the roof and dump acid on their heads.
一会再说 汤米
All right, hang on, Tommy.
你的贫民证呢 兄弟
Where's your ghetto cred, buddy?
这什么东西
What is this?
粮票
Food stamps.
这是邮票
These are stamp stamps.
邮局买♥♥的
From a post office.
你知道粮票长什么样吗
You even know what food stamps look like?
告诉你 这么着吧
All right, tell you what I'm gonna do.
我不赶你走 因为你这主意挺不错的
I'm gonna let you stay 'cause I like your initiative,
不过你得付钱
but you're gonna have to pay a cover.
-多少 -10块
- How much? - $10.
$15?
$20?
$20.
没错 20块
Yeah, $20.
快去告诉你的朋友们
Now go tell your friends.
每小时能进来四个嬉皮士 每人20块
I'll let in four hipsters every hour, but it's $20 a head.
听清楚了吗 去告诉他们
You got it? Go tell them.
我们能进来了 我们成功了
We're in! We did it.
好了 淡定 淡定 别激动
All right, but easy. Easy, easy, easy!
大家都能轮到
You'll all get your turn.
我们得找个保镖
We're gonna need to get a bouncer,
找个能唬人的
and we need to get a scary one.
能把人吓得屁滚尿流的那种
Like, pants-shitting-ly scary.
喝咖啡吗
Want some coffee?
好
Sure.
这些都是用来雕塑的吗
This is all for your sculpture stuff?
对
Yeah.
以前出勤的时候经常从烧毁的房♥子里搞些废料
Used to get scraps from burned-down homes on our runs,
但是屋主不喜欢消防员拿他们的东西
but homeowners don't love it when firemen take their stuff.
-加奶还是加糖 -都不加
- Cream or sugar? - Black.
你拿这些卖♥♥钱吗
You sell these?
有时候卖♥♥给朋友 趁他们喝高的时候卖♥♥
To friends sometimes, if they're drunk enough.
这个是什么
What's this one?
这是我的新作
That's my latest.
我喜欢寻找废弃之物中隐藏的珍宝
I love to find the treasure inside the trash.
我想探索寻常之物的隐秘
I try to find the secret life in things.
它想成为什么而非它是什么
What it wants to be instead of what it is.
你对我也是这意图吗
Is that what you're doing with me?
这问题问得好
That's a good question.
我能吻你吗
Can I kiss you?
我以为干过几炮才会发展到亲吻
I thought kissing comes after you've had sex a bunch of times.
伊恩 只要你想随时都可以吻
Ian, kissing comes whenever you want it to.
现在也没什么不可
Even now.
菲奥娜不来吗
Fiona's not coming?
不等她 我们开始吧
We can just start without her.
非常感谢你们今天能来
So, thank you guys all so much for coming.
卫生间在哪
Bathroom?
走廊尽头
Oh, it--right down the hallway.
你们都知道的
Um, so as you guys know,
我本来想把宝宝的性别留作惊喜
I kind of wanted to keep the gender of my baby a surprise,
但是艾丽卡一直像母亲一样待我
but Erica here, who's been like a mother to me,
她建议我开个派对 把大家都邀请过来
suggested I throw this party and include everyone,
所以 我就把你们都叫过来了
so, that's what I did.
是我的医生
Um, it's my doctor.
我得接一下这个电♥话♥ 抱歉
Um, I have to take this. So Sorry.
马上就好
I'll just--I'll be one sec.
等等 卡尔
Wait, Carl!
操
Fuck!
弗兰克 我一直在想这个事 你知道吗
Um, Frank, I was thinking a lot about this, and guess what?
我打算给宝宝起名叫艾丽卡
I think I'm gonna name the baby after Erica.
如果是男孩就叫艾利克
Eric if it's a boy.
-你觉得怎么样 -好名字
- What do you think of that? - Thumbs up.
太棒了
Awesome.
我的病情在好转
I'm in remission.
-太棒了 -真是太好了
- Hey, fantastic! - Wow! That's so awesome.
我们发生了关系 不幸的是
We got involved, and unfortunately
当时我的婚姻正处于过渡期
my marriage was in a transitional place at the time.
我承认 尽管行为准则中
I understand that, while not banned outright
并没有明令禁止与学生发♥生♥关♥系♥
in our code of conduct,
但我的行为表明我判断失误
sleeping with students reflects poor judgment on my part.
这不仅危害到我在本校的声誉
It not only jeopardizes my standing with the University,
还影响了事件中所涉学生的
but compromises the emotional well-being
情绪状况
of the student in question.
我愿意暂时停职
I'm willing to take a probationary leave of absence,
期间我会就我的不轨行为写份检讨声明
during which time I will prepare a statement regarding my behavior
校方可以随时将其公布于众
that the university may choose to make public at any point.
同时 我已和该学生断绝一切联♥系♥
In the meantime, I have terminated all contact with said student,
并打算彻底与其断绝来往
and intend to continue this course of action.
我们还建议你进行心理疏导
We also recommend that you seek counseling.
我们清楚这并不是你第一次
We understand this is not your first encounter
与学生发生不轨行为
with a student in this capacity.
只是这次被公开了而已
It is simply your most public.
我已与专攻性瘾的
I've already begun to see a therapist
治疗医师会过面
who specializes in sex addiction.
多谢配合 鲁尼恩教授
Thank you, Dr. Runyon.
我们稍后会给出裁定
We'll render a decision shortly.
想做♥爱♥又不是犯罪
It's not a crime to want to fuck.
你们是不是脑子有病
I mean, what is it with you people?
他最近睡眠不足
Ah, he hasn't been getting much sleep.
我一直在尽力开导他
I've been working him pretty hard.
我们会为您提供心理健康服务
We would like to provide you with mental health services
帮您摆脱这份折磨 加拉格先生
to help you cope with this ordeal, Mr. Gallagher.
我和海伦娜之间并不是什么错误 好吗
What happened between Helene and me wasn't wrong, okay?
我也不需要因此被开导
And I don't need to cope with it.
我们...我们彼此相爱
We're-- we're in love.
好吗
Okay?
我已经说了 这段关系已经结束了
As I've said, this relationship has been terminated.
性瘾
Sex addiction?
这他妈是什么玩意儿
The hell is that shit?
我知道你说那些话是为了保全自己
Look, I know you had to say that stuff in there to cover your own ass,
但那段关系并不煎熬 好吗
but it's not an ordeal, okay?
至少对我来说不是
Not for me.
你就不能停一会 他妈的看我一眼吗
Could you stop for a second and fucking look at me?
怎么 就这么结束了吗
So what? That's it then, huh?
你打算就这样跟我一刀两断吗
What, that's how you want to end this?
别再跟着我
Don't follow me.
别再发短♥信♥给我
Don't text me.
远离我家 我丈夫 我儿子
Stay away from my home, my husband, my son.
别把这事搞得更不堪了
Don't make this any uglier than you already have.
你干了什么
Yo. Yo, what'd you do?
我报♥警♥了
I called the cops.
你快走吧
You better split.
为什么
Wh-wh-why?
你有卫生巾吗 借我一片
Hey, do you have a sanitary pad I could borrow?
卫生间里的那台机器估计有80年代产的
The machine in the bathroom might have one from the '80s.
谢谢你能来 不会耽误你太久的
Thanks for coming. This is gonna be really quick.
这位是公♥证♥人艾伯
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表