我上周在这里
I was here last week.
你♥他♥妈♥死哪儿去了
Where the fuck were you?
我刚经历了一次悲剧
I recently experienced a tragedy.
失去了我一生的挚爱
I lost the love of my life.
她死了 弗兰克
She's dead, Frank.
她是我的灵魂伴侣
She was my soul mate.
恐怕我得找到并培训
Well, I guess I'm gonna have to find and train
新的大堂经理
a new assistant manager.
-真的有必要吗 -应该让你来做
- Do we need one? - You should do it.
你会做得很出色的
You'd be great at it.
-今晚我能过去吗 -有事要忙
- Can I come over tonight? - I'm busy.
-你跟她上♥床♥了 -什么
- Did you fuck her? - What?
你是不是睡了她
Did you fuck her?
住手
Shit, stop!
离她远点
Stay away from her!
你♥他♥妈♥离她远一点
You stay the fuck away from her!
离谁 我妈吗
From who, my mom?
我借宿的朋友到了
That's my sleepover.
这是尼克
This is Nick.
我的天
Holy shit.
他九岁就进了少管所
He's been in juvie since he was nine.
-他多大了 -十八
- How old is he? - Eighteen.
他生日到了 只好放他出来
Had to let him out 'cause of his birthday.
虽不同父母 但我们情同兄弟
He's my brother from another mother.
知道吗 我们紧密相连
You feel? We're tight.
你得动作麻利点
You need to pick up the pace a bit.
又没人等着 不是什么大事
Nobody's waiting. It's not a big deal.
他黏在桌子上的工夫
I've seen trees grow faster
连树都蹿高了
than he's bussing that table.
我靠
Oh, shit.
你没怀孕
You're not pregnant?
没怀
I'm not.
我们是德里克的家长
We're Derek's parents.
我们想和你谈谈孩子的事
We'd like to talk to you about the baby.
什么孩子
What baby?
德里克和黛比的孩子
Derek and Debbie's baby.
现在费心劳神还太早
It's too early for thinking.
黛比得去把孩子打掉
Debbie's got to get an abortion.
你整个晚上都在想这件事
Been hashing over this all night.
你得休息一下
You need a break.
我怎么会让她发生这种事
How could I have let this happen to her?
和你无关
You didn't.
只要小女孩未婚先孕
Whenever a girl gets pregnant,
人们首先想到的就是父母有问题
the first thing people think is bad parenting.
你是个很棒的姐姐兼家长
Uh, you're an excellent sister/parent.
我应该让她吃避孕药的
I should have made her go on the pill.
我们亲热的时候
Do you want to, maybe, uh...
你能不能投入一点
do your taxes while we're at it?
抱歉
Sorry.
我实在没心情
I'm not really in the mood.
我觉得你有心情
Seems like you are to me.
如果她生下孩子
If she has this baby,
她就是这个社区又一个
she's gonna be like every other sad ass girl
悲摧倒霉的女孩了
in this fucking neighb...
好了 我说你闭会儿嘴吧
Okay. You know, you got to shut up for a few minutes.
你需要释放压力
You need a stress reliever
而我十二分钟后就得去互助会
and I only have 12 minutes before my meeting.
接下来这样做
So this is what's gonna happen.
你不要再胡思乱想了
You're gonna shut off your brain.
你要做的是
And you're gonna...
深呼吸
...breathe into your body.
我无法呼吸
I can't breathe.
你的手在我...
Your hand is on my...
没错 我说了闭嘴
Yeah, I said shut up.
用你的鼻子呼吸
Breathe through your nose.
感觉到我在你身体里了吗
You feel me inside of you?
放松 闭上眼睛
Relax. Close your eyes.
对 剩下的都交给我
Yeah, let me do all the work.
什么都别想
Now just let go,
把你自己交给我
and give yourself over to me.
就是这样
That's it.
来吧 好姑娘
Do it. Good girl.
干得好
Nice job.
我得肿着蛋蛋去互助会了
Now I got to blue ball it over to my meeting before work.
我得动员全家一起说服黛比去做流产
I'm gonna rally this family to make Debbie do it.
别逼得她太紧 你知道会怎样
Well, take it easy on her. You know how it is.
十几岁的孩子 越让他们干什么越适得其反
You tell a teenager what to do, they always do the opposite.
好吧
Okay.
今天会有一位护士到餐厅来
Hey, there's a nurse coming over to the diner today
给你做药检
to give you your drug test.
为什么
Why?
保险起见
Insurance.
你犯过毒品重罪
You have a felony drug conviction
而你现在要管钱了
and you're handling money now.
上班时见 美妞儿
See ya at the grind, Sparky.
你好 夏芮丝
Ooh, hello, Charise.
还有你 塔米卡
You too, Tamika.
很高兴认识你
Lovely to make your acquaintance,
名字里有两个Y的金柏莉
Kymberly with two Ys.
老兄
Hey, buddy,
该起床了
time to get up.
去学校前我们得先巡视一下
Gotta do our rounds before school.
-什么 -没说你
- Huh? - Not you.
接着睡觉吧
Go back to sleep.
你不用再抱着那个锤子睡觉了
You don't need to sleep with that hammer no more.
在我家没人会爆♥你♥菊♥的
No one's gonna try to ass rape you in my crib.
我罩着你
Got your back.
好吗
Okay?
你们是世界上最棒的网球运动员
You're the best tennis players on the planet.
杰玛 你的反手扣球世界一流
Gemma, you have the number one backhand smash in the world.
艾米 你的大力发球
Amy, you can serve and volley
无人能及
like no one's business.
-杰玛... -凯文
- Gemma... - Kev...
我觉得潜移默化这玩意儿
I'm thinking the subliminal message thing
-好像真的管用 -杰玛...
- is really working. - Gemma...
至少把她俩念叨睡着了
Well, at least it put 'em to sleep.
赐你一个绰号♥ "大锤"
...gave you the nickname "The Sledgehammer."
怎么 你是说我的声音太无聊吗
What, you saying my voice is boring?
不 我是说我们有30分钟办点正经事
No, I'm saying we got 30 minutes to get down to business
趁着网坛双姝小睡的时候
while Venus and Serena finally take a nap.
来吧 好好浪一把
Oh, yes. Let's do this.
你右臂二头肌上
You get a tattoo
有一个大锤图案的纹身
of a sledgehammer on your right bicep.
你♥爸♥爸对此感到有一点不满
Your dad's a little disappointed by this,
但他可以不作追究
but he can overlook it.
-宝贝 -怎么了
- Babe? - Hmm?
尽管我很享受聆听
As much as I love hearing
你的靡靡之音
your subliminal message voice,
但我们可不可以上楼办事
can we take this upstairs?
真的吗 我的靡靡之音让我性致盎然
Really? 'Cause it's kinda turning me on.
离我的宝贝们远点
Get away from my babies
不然别怪我打爆你的头
before I blow your heads off!
你早该给它们带口罩
You should've put muzzles on them!
靠 亚尼斯又把孩子吵醒了
Damn it! Yanis woke up the girls again.
好吧 我去处理
All right, I'll go deal with it.
天杀的 亚尼斯
God damn it, Yanis!
拜托 你不能就这么把它们带走
Aw, come on. You can't take them.
它们都是我的心头肉
They--those are my babies!
我们请你让它们别再叫了
We asked you to make them stop barking.
它们是狗
They're dogs.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表