狗会叫 这是他们的天性
They bark. That's what they fucking do!
亚尼斯
Yanis!
闭嘴
Shut up!
我的宝贝们都一个星期没睡午觉了
My babies haven't napped in over a week
就因为你这张嘴吵个不停
because of your loud mouth.
到底出什么事了
Now, what is going on?
这两个舔♥阴♥女同
These two rug-chomping dykebats
叫动物管制局来抓我的狗
called animal services on my babies!
好好好 你先冷静下来
All right--all right! Would you just calm down,
告诉我发生什么事 不要扯到别人的性取向
and tell me the story without the gay bashing.
兄弟你听我说 麦克 提图
Look, man, I've had Michael, Tito,
拉托亚 马龙和简内特
LaToya, Marlon, and Janet
从它们八周大就跟着我
since they were eight weeks old.
但它们没有狗证
They're not licensed.
我根本不知道她在放...
I don't know what that even--
两位丽萨 你们这是闹哪一出
Lisa and Lisa, what is going on?
它们的排泄物到处都是 凯文
There's feces everywhere, Kevin.
-那又怎么样 -还有一只狗口吐白沫
- So? - One of them is foaming at the mouth.
它们可能会咬伤我们的孩子
They could bite our kids.
让孩子们染上狂犬病
Give them rabies.
孩子们 我怎么不知道你们有孩子
Kids? I didn't know you guys had kids.
还没有
Not yet.
但快了
But soon.
提图 爸比会把你救出来的
Tito. Daddy's gonna get you outta there.
请你离车子远点 先生
I need you to back away from the van, sir.
你们... 你们打算怎么处理这些狗
Wh-wh-wh- what're you gonna do with the dogs?
我将把它们送去救助站
I'm bring 'em down to the shelter.
狗主人有7天时间去办狗证
Owner has seven days to get permits
证明狗的居住环境干净卫生
and provide a clean living area
把芯片和疫苗的钱付清
and pay for microchips and vaccinations.
否则它们将面临被领养或安乐死
Otherwise, they become candidates for adoption or euthanasia.
你不能杀我的狗 死混♥蛋♥
You can't kill my dogs, motherfucker.
快他妈离我远点 别逼我电击你
Hey, get the fuck off me. Don't make me fucking tase you!
好了好了 没事
All right--all right-- all right! Okay.
亚尼斯 你想去蹲监狱吗
Yanis, you're gonna get your ass thrown in jail.
-他... -你听到他说的了
- He-- - You heard the guy.
你可以把狗领回来
You can get your dogs back.
首先得把你前院堆成山的垃圾
Go start by cleaning up the mounds of shit
清理干净 快去
in the front yard. Go!
[德语]
静静的去打扫 行不行
Can you just go do it quietly?
[德语]
谢谢你 凯文
Thank you, Kevin.
[德语]
两位丽萨 你们要知道
Just remember, Lisa and other Lisa,
在你们来之前
we were doing fine in this neighborhood
我们邻里可是一片和睦
before you two moved in.
学习计划
别拿我东西
Get outta my shit.
我吃着呢
I'm taking 'em.
我要你帮我说服黛比去打胎
I need your help convincing Debbie to get an abortion.
-睡着呢 -我一会谈谈好吗
- Sleeping. - Can we talk about it later?
好吧
Fine.
店里见
See you at work.
等不及了
Can't wait.
去你的屋里睡 弗兰克
Go sleep in your room, Frank.
不行
I can't.
真的不行
I just can't.
那儿是我和比安卡在美国睡过的
It's the last place in the United States
最后一个地方
I spent with Bianca.
我听你死掉的女友快听到吐了
I--sick of hearing about your dead girlfriend.
我的...
My--
什么
What?
你怎么...
What's the ma--
你怎么回事
What's the matter with you?
你怎么能说出这种话
How could you say something like--
怎么回事
What's the matter?
你怎么敢这么亵渎
How dare you blaspheme
比安卡的名字 你怎么敢这样
the name of Bianca. How dare you!
天啊 菲奥娜 老天
Good, God, Fiona. Jesus!
早上好
Good morning.
"早上好 菲奥娜"
"Good morning to you too, Fiona."
你朋友尼克还在这儿呢
Friend Nick is still here, huh?
是
Yup.
你打算在这里待多久 尼克
How long you planning on staying, Nick?
待上一段时间
A while.
你没地方住吗
You don't have a place to go?
没家
No family.
他不会说话吗
Does he talk?
我罩着他呢
I got him covered.
-黛比 -什么事
- So, uh, hey, Debbie? - Yeah?
-我刚给诊所打了电♥话♥ -然后呢
- I just called the clinic. - So?
我帮你预约到周五了
I made an appointment for you for Friday.
去打胎
For an abortion.
今天下午我们去诊所
They want us there this afternoon
你要做个预检
for your pre-screening.
放学后我去接你
I'll pick you up after school.
我没打算流产
Not part of my plan.
但是现在德里克走了
But now that Derek's gone,
-会... -他会回来的
- it's gonna-- - He's coming back.
他的父母是混♥蛋♥
His parents are assholes.
你跟他谈了吗
Did you talk to him?
我们是相爱的
We love each other.
小黛 别这样
Debs, come on.
-你才15岁 -那又如何
- You're 15. - Yeah?
拜托 你总是吹牛说
Please, you're always bragging
你16岁就不得不养着我们
about how you had to raise us when you were 16.
吹牛 我是被逼的
Bragging? It was forced on me.
我别无选择
I didn't have a choice.
但是你有
You have a choice.
是啊 我选择生下这个孩子
Yeah, and I choose to have a baby.
你还有大半生要活
You have your whole life ahead of you.
如果我要了小孩就没有后半生了吗
And I don't have my whole life ahead of me if I have a baby?
等你再大点 上了高中和大学
You can have a baby when you're older
找到工作 就可以要孩子
and finished high school and college and gotten a job.
好吧 那我应该去流产了是吗
Right, so I should just stop being pregnant, then?
-是的 -我不会杀掉我的孩子
- Yes. - I'm not killing my baby.
那不是孩子 只是一团细胞
It's not a baby. It's a few cells.
这个像一团细胞吗
Does this look like a few cells?
网上说我的孩子现在有橙子那么大了
The website says my baby's the size of an orange right now.
真的好像你怀了蝌蚪的孩子
Totally looks like you just fucked a tadpole.
黛比 现实一点
Debbie, be realistic.
你打算怎样兼顾学业和孩子呢
How are you gonna go to school and have a baby?
你想让我现实一点是吗
You want me to be realistic?
好 那我就现实一点
Okay, I'll be realistic.
如果你想自助堕胎
Knives are in the drawer
刀就在抽屉里
if you wanna do a home abortion.
卡尔
Carl!
走了
Leaving.
这里有几百 给她的堕胎费
Here's a couple hundies for her abortion
还有尼克的食宿费
and Nick's room and board.
你哪儿来的钱
Where'd you get this?
挣的
Earned it.
怎么挣的
How?
走 尼克
Let's go, Nick.
我会带着这袋面粉上学
I'm taking this bag of flour with me.
为什么
Why?
向你证明我可以同时
To prove to you that I can go to school
兼顾学业和孩子
and take care of a baby at the same time.
就一袋面粉
A bag of flour.
那天的事能一笔勾销了吗
Are we cool with everything that happened?
你居然这种时候问我
You're asking me that right now?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表