你来评评理
Check this out.
我给我女儿找了个老公
一个很不错的男人
只能活几个月了
结果她说 "不不不不不"
And she goes, "No! No, no, no, no!"
然后我又得重新跑回医院
给他找一个快要死了的
帅男人
我们去了趟银行
Okay, so we went to the bank,
房♥子会通过拍卖♥♥出♥售♥
and the house is being sold at auction,
但我们有机会买♥♥下它
but there's a chance that we could buy it.
这座房♥子将第一次真正地成为我们的房♥子
So for the first time ever, it would be our house,
不是金吉姑妈的 也不是帕特里克的
not Aunt Ginger's, not Patrick's.
怎么做
How?
肖恩问了银行的一个人
Sean's got a guy at the bank
他说我最多能得到十万的银行贷款
who thinks I can get a bank loan of up to 100,000.
美元
Dollars?
不可思议吧
I know.
卧♥槽♥ 竟然有人愿意给我们十万美元
Holy shit, someone's willing to give us 100 grand?
是啊
Yeah.
那我们之前怎么不这么干
Why didn't we do this years ago?
银行不是白给你钱
The bank doesn't just give you money.
实际上是他们买♥♥下了这座房♥子给你住
They actually buy the house and let you live in it
而你必须还完贷款和利息
till you pay back the loan with interest.
也可以不还
Or not.
我们得预付3500美元的定金
We need a down payment of $3,500,
而且现在就得要
and we need it, like, now.
我身上还有几百美元
I got a couple hundred.
很好 我们还可以把电视机给当了
Okay, we could pawn the TV.
那只值50美元
You'd get 50 bucks.
先集思广益嘛
We're brainstorming.
3500美元吗
3 1/2 Gs?
行了 剩下的我来给
Shit, I got you covered.
你想要什么
What do you want?
百元大钞还是小额钞票
You want hundies or small bills?
你刚从少管所出来 就有3000美元
You just got out of juvie and you have $3,000?
对啊
Right.
不行
No.
怎么 你不相信我吗
What, you don't believe me?
不 我相信你
No, I believe you,
我只是怕用你贩毒的钱
I just don't want the state seizing our house
或者其他什么赃款来买♥♥♥房♥♥子
'cause we bought it with drug money
以后会被州政♥府♥没收
or whatever it is that you're into lately.
先别那么草率好吗
Let's not be hasty.
我们的谈话与你无关 弗兰克
You are not part of this conversation, Frank.
我在这房♥子里住的时候你还不知道在哪儿呢
This was my house long before any of you had claim to it.
除了不合法 于情于理这房♥子都属于我
Not legally, but every other way.
重点在于 我们都是加拉格家的人
The point is, we're Gallaghers.
-如果卡尔想为家庭做贡献 -不行
- If Carl wants to step up-- - No.
你为什么这么着急下定论
Why do you get the last word?
如果你想在抵押贷款上写上你的名字
If you want to go get a mortgage with your name on it,
那就用卡尔的钱好了
then take Carl's money.
如果不愿意 我们就再想别的办法
But otherwise, we'll find another way.
那这钱我拿去买♥♥车了
I'll just spend it on my ride.
有需要就上楼找我们
If you want us, we'll be upstairs.
走吧 尼克
Come on, Nick.
卡尔 能听我说句话吗
Carl, a word, if you would, son?
既然你打算自己作决定
I don't know why you bother calling a family meeting
为什么还要开家庭会议
if you make all the decisions anyway.
卡尔
Carl?
我代表全家
On behalf of all of us,
由衷地向你的慷慨表示感谢
I want to acknowledge your generosity.
你在你所涉足的领域获得了
The fact that you've reached this level of success
如此高的成就...
in your chosen field--
你需要多少钱
How much you need?
40块
40?
60块 如果可以的话
60, if it's not a problem.
给你一百 凑个偶数
Bill, even.
你的进步很大 儿子
You've come a long way, son.
有你继承我们家族的血统
It warms my heart to know that at least one Gallagher
让我倍感欣慰
has lived up to his genetic potential.
你六岁的时候 我...
When you were six, I--when--
你知道我为什么不想要卡尔的钱吧
You get why I don't want to take Carl's money, right?
如果拿了就好像默许他犯罪一样
It's like saying that it's cool that he's a criminal,
或者放弃了他一样
like we've given up on him.
我懂
I get it.
你又是这副表情
You're giving me that look
你是不是又想跟我提一些
like you're gonna try to give me
充满智慧意味深长的建议
some really wise, meaningful advice.
你胸是不是又大了
Are your boobs bigger?
这就是你脑子里想的
That's what you were thinking?
变大了 对吧
They are, right?
那趁着它们还没瘪赶紧享受
Well, enjoy them while you can.
我还得在拍卖♥♥会之后
I'm gonna have to reschedule the abortion
重新预约堕胎的时间
until after the auction.
关于押金的事
About that deposit, uh, you know,
我这边还有一点存款
I...I do have some savings I could kick in.
不不不 谢了
No, no, no, thank you.
这是加拉格家的事
It's a Gallagher thing.
如果你失去房♥子 就变成别人的事了
If you lose the house, it's gonna be somebody else's thing.
所以你打算怎么凑那笔钱
So where's that money coming from?
我有个想法
I have an idea.
但我还不是很确定
I'm just not sure how I feel about it yet.
等我决定以后再告诉你
I'll let you know when I decide.
你还有存款呢
Savings, huh?
就几百来块吧
Literally hundreds of dollars.
都是拜金女害的
Fucking gold digger.
按哪个按钮来着
Hey, which button is it?
写着"坐浴盆"那个
It says "Bidet".
好吧
Right.
行了
Okay.
我去 劲真猛
Ah, whoa, holy shit.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
别有一番滋味
Uh, it's a new sensation.
是好滋味吧
In a good way?
不太确定
I'm not sure.
我喜欢屁♥股♥干净的男人
Love a man with a clean ass.
好吧
Yeah.
你姐姐来电♥话♥了
Your sister's calling.
我去
Oh, shit.
从昨晚起我就跟你打电♥话♥来着
Hey, I've been trying you since last night.
抱歉 我收到你的短♥信♥了
Sorry, I got your messages.
我一直在忙着准备
I've just been doing this paperwork
预保贷款的资料
for the pre-certified loan,
那堆东西看得我头都大了
which might as well be in Swahili.
你需要凑齐那笔首♥付♥对吧
Yeah, you still need the down payment, right.
在我宿舍里的灯具里
Uh, look, I got 280 bucks in a light fixture
还藏了280块
in my dorm room.
我会让伊恩去拿 好吗
I'll have Ian go grab it, okay?
谢了
Thanks.
抱歉我就这么点
Listen, I'm sorry it's not more.
你需要我帮你填那些资料吗
Listen, you need help with the paperwork or anything?
不用了 他们要的是我的信息
Uh, no, it's my info they want.
研讨会怎么样
How's it going there?
挺豪华的
It's, uh, pretty swanky.
挺好的
Swanky is good.
我得挂了
I should go.
有事短♥信♥联♥系♥
I'll text if there's news.
-好的 拜 -拜
- All right, bye. - Bye.
-菲奥娜 简直难以置信 -怎么了
- Fiona, you're not gonna believe this. - Yeah?
我的天
Holy shit.
菲奥娜阿姨好
Hi, Aunt Fiona.
-菲奥娜·加拉格 -是我
- Fiona Gallagher? - Uh-huh.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表