We're staying?
是的
Yeah.
你来了
Hey, what up?
你们每晚都这么嗨吗
This happen every night?
没 大多数时候而已
Nah, just most nights.
我还挺喜欢大学的
I think I like college.
今晚有一位特别来宾
So, uh, we have a special guest tonight.
就是我的妻子
My wife is here.
我有些日子没见到她了
Haven't seen her for a while.
她就坐着那里
She's right over there.
向大家挥挥手 菲奥娜
Give a little wave, Fiona.
这首歌♥为你而写 宝贝
This song's for you, babe.
歌♥名叫《F打头的词》
It's called "The F Word".
*当我年少时*
When I was young, I remember,
*大人教我别说F打头那个词*
I was taught not to say the F word.
*我想我忘记了*
I guess I forgot
*所以作为一名坦率的成年人*
as a grown man with an open heart inside,
*我娶了一位F姓女子*
I got married to a F word
*从此我的心渐如死灰*
and my heart slowly die.
*这首歌♥为菲奥娜而写*
And it is for Fiona,
*用我炽热火焰般的真心*
with a festal flaming fire.
*这首歌♥为菲奥娜而写*
And it is for Fiona.
*和你在一起我曾幸福得快飞起来*
I felt like I could fly.
*但该死的菲奥娜*
But then fuckin' Fiona
*却到处操男人*
was fucking everyone.
*去你♥妈♥的♥菲奥娜*
So fuck you Fiona,
*现在我也在操别人*
cuase' now I'm fucking, though.
*去你♥妈♥的♥菲奥娜*
Fuck you Fiona,
*狗屁炽热火焰般的真心*
with your festal flaming fire.
*去你♥妈♥的♥菲奥娜*
Fuck you Fiona,
*我曾经幸福得快飞起来*
I felt like I could fly.
*但该死的菲奥娜*
But then fuckin' Fiona,
*她却到处操男人*
you know that she was fucking everyone.
*去你♥妈♥的♥菲奥娜*
So fuck you Fiona,
*现在我也在操别人*
cuase' now I'm fucking, though.
完蛋 我嗨了
Shit, I'm wasted.
医用大♥麻♥加上催尿级啤酒不嗨才怪
It's medical-grade weed plus piss-grade beer.
我看东西全是重影
I'm seeing triple.
我得睡一觉
I think I need to crash.
我也是
Me too.
不介意我在这留宿吧
Mind if I crash here?
当然不
Yeah, of course.
可能还得多呆些日子
Like, for a while.
我讨厌呆在家里
I hate it at home.
菲奥娜和黛比总是吵架
Fiona and Debbie are always fighting,
她还把我当五岁小孩看
and she treats me like I'm five.
换个环境应该不错
Change of scene would be nice.
而且咱哥俩大半辈子都共住一间房♥
Plus I figure we shared a room, like, our whole life.
对啊
Yeah.
没错
Yeah.
不是 我的意思是
No, I mean, um...
有时候海伦娜会过来
yeah, you know, it's just... Helene comes over sometimes.
好吧 你这个色胚
Okay, the salty dog.
她来的时候我会走的
I'll clear out when she's here.
还有 我现在是舍监
You know, and I'm the R.A. now, and--
说不上 我只是感觉
I don't know, I just--I guess I feel like
我争取到了自己的空间
I kind of earned my space or whatever.
但你今晚可以睡这儿
But you can totally crash tonight.
以后哪天想来睡也可以
Or any night, you know.
就是别把你的东西搬过来就好
Just don't move your shit in is all I'm saying.
你又抽烟
You smoking now?
我马上就戒掉
Oh, I'll quit soon.
你还好吗
You okay?
很好
Yeah.
只是想见你了
Just wanted to see you.
那就好
Nice.
晚餐怎么样
How was dinner?
度日如年
Well, it was slow.
古斯怎么样
How was Gus?
很生气
Angry.
就是说进展还不错
So it went well, then.
跟期望的差不多
About as well as you'd expect, you know,
但是加了音乐
only with music.
你把戒指还给他了吗
Did you give him back his ring?
没有 听了几首歌♥我就回来了
No, I left after a few songs.
你今天怎么样
How'd you do today
有吸毒吗
with the whole not doing drugs?
我今天不错
Oh, I did great,
是说我没有吸毒
in that I did not do drugs.
你在哭吗
You crying?
我♥操♥
Motherfucker.
你想要结束吗
You gonna end it?
结束什么
What?
结束我们的关系 因为我又吸毒了
Between us because of my slip.
-我没有 -你确定吗
- No. - You sure?
因为你的举止很奇怪
Because you've been acting really weird,
而且你还哭了
and you're crying now, and, uh...
不是的 是因为古斯给我写了一首歌♥
No, it's 'cause Gus wrote a song about me
名字叫《F打头的词》
called "The F Word," .
他还当着100多个人的面唱出来了
And he played it in front of about 100 people.
真够娘们的
That is such a pussy move.
换做是我 我会把你房♥子烧了
If I were him, I'd have just burned your house down.
我太他妈的爱你了 知道吗
I fucking love you, okay?
我知道
Okay.
我只是有点累了
I'm just fried.
没事的 宝贝
It's all right, babe.
我要回家好好睡一觉 你来吗
I'm gonna go home and crash. You want to come?
不了 我还得去参加一个互助会
No, I'm got to hit another meeting.
要我送你回去吗
You want me to walk you?
不用了
No.
你去参加你的互助会吧
I want you to make your meeting.
给我唱几句《F打头的词》"呗
Hey, sing me some of "The F Word"?
你们在搞什么
What the fuck?
菲奥娜 这是"阻堕"行动
Fiona, this is an inter-vortion.
-正在申请专利 -是什么
- Trademark pending. - A what?
我们要阻止你毁灭自己的灵魂
We are here to stop you from destroying your soul,
这个家庭和我的遗产 也就是你子♥宫♥里
this family, and my legacy, which all live in the form
那条脆弱的生命
of a defenseless fetus in your womb.
-你在搞笑吗 -我是来支持你的
- Are you serious? - I came to back you.
我来是因为我把一个人搞瘫痪了
I came 'cause I paralyzed a dude.
-小凯 -我只是想说出来
- Kev. - I just like to say it.
这可是违抗上帝的罪行
It's a crime against God.
你最近一次去教堂是什么时候
When was the last time you went to church?
我每天都为比安卡点蜡烛
I light candles for Bianca daily.
除了为了去偷布施盘里的钱
Other than to steal from the offering plate?
我们的主教叫什么名字
What's the name of our pope?
正确的称呼是神父
He prefers to go by Holy Father.
你能背出一个祷告词吗
Can you recite one prayer?
这与我无关 菲奥娜
This isn't about me, Fiona.
这关系到加拉格家族的传统
This is about the Gallaghers.
加拉格家从不堕胎
Gallaghers don't abort.
不 他们只是生完孩子后就不管不问
No, they just abandon their kids once they have them,
或是自己喝高了 完全忘记孩子的存在
or they drink so much, they can't remember them.
嘣 回的漂亮
Boom! Good one.
我们那是遵从爱尔兰的养育方法
That's the Irish way.
我们没法改变家族上千年的醉酒进化史
We can't help thousands of years of inebriated evolution.
你难道是说你不希望我们当初生下了你
Are you saying you wish we didn't have you?
因为你妈妈当时是不想要你的
Because your mother didn't want to.
不是说加拉格家从不堕胎吗
Thought Gallaghers didn't abort.
我一直没让她堕胎 直到最后一个
I kept her from it until that last one at the end.
在你生完六个以后
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表