我是青少年拘留机构的阿莉莎
I'm Alyssa with Juvenile Detention Services.
查尔斯是你外甥 对吗
Charles is your nephew, correct?
我都忘了这个纳粹标志了
I forgot about the swastika.
资料显示这是他家地址
This is listed as his address.
他妈妈在坐牢
His mom is incarcerated,
我们的记录里他没有其他亲属了
and we have no other family on record.
能不能...
Could I, uh...
我不想说伤人的话
Not to sound harsh,
不过他肯定有其他地方可以去
but there's got to be somewhere else he can go.
我们会给他找一间寄养家庭
Eventually we'll find him a foster home,
但那需要时间
but that could take a while.
州劳♥改♥局里有很多少数群体
And there's a lot of minorities in the state facility.
我不确定他在里面能活多久
Not sure how long he'll survive.
我们找到其他亲戚之前他可以住在这里
He can stay here until we find another relative,
任何亲戚都行
any relative.
请你签字确认你已经成年
Need you to sign and confirm that you're a legal adult,
住所内没有毒品
that this is a drug-free household,
你们能够保持...
that you will maintain--
等等
H-hold on.
-好多了 -我饿了
- Much better. - I'm hungry.
伊恩 给你的纳粹侄子做点早餐好吗
Ian, would you get your Nazi nephew some breakfast?
你要是让白垃圾住下来
If you let the cracker stay,
我会在他脖子上插把刀 就在这里
bitch gonna get a shiv in his neck...right here.
不准往恰奇的脖子里扎刀
No, no shivs in Chuckie's neck,
家里也不准打种族战争
and no race wars in the house.
懂吗
Got it?
没人应当独自面对死亡
No one should face death alone.
我说得对吗
Am I right?
什么
Excuse me?
望向那无尽深渊
Staring into that terrifying abyss
却没有另一个人给予温暖
without the warmth of another human being.
当然 我们有医学专家
Sure, we have medical professionals,
但我说的是亲密的
but I'm talking about intimacy,
那种... 我就直说了
the kind of support you-- well, I'll just say it,
从一个好女人那里
you get from a...
获得的支持
a good woman.
你得了什么癌症
What kind of cancer you got?
不是 我是陪我妻子来的
Uh, no, I'm just here for my wife.
她在接受放射性治疗
She's in getting radiation.
乔治 别烦她
Hey, George? Let her go.
你没戴结婚戒指
You're not wearing a wedding ring.
是的 几年前我手指断了
Uh, yeah, I broke my finger a few years ago.
从那之后 我就...
Since then, I've--
真有意思
That's just fascinating.
你的妻子在接受放射性治疗
So your wife's getting radiation.
你介不介意我问一下病情...
You mind if I ask how far along...
乳腺癌中晚期
Stage three breast cancer.
中晚期 那很艰难
Stage three, that's-- that's tough.
你呢
How about you?
我没有生病
Oh, I'm not sick at the moment.
弗兰克·加拉格 癌症管♥理♥员♥
Frank Gallagher, cancer concierge.
我帮助改善重症患者的心理
I smooth the way for patients with serious diagnoses.
我知道病人配偶也会非常难受
And I know how hard it can be on the spouses.
有人帮你带孩子吗
You got help with the kids?
什么
What?
帮你分担重担的家人 奶奶或外婆来吗
You know, a family to share the load, a granny or two?
没有 他们都住在内布拉斯加州
Oh, no, they're all back in Nebraska.
雇了帮手吗 保姆之类的有吗
Paid help? Nanny? Whatever, anything?
付不起 不过我们在攒钱
Can't afford it, but we're managing.
你做得非常好
And you're doing a great job.
不过
Still...
你要为孩子们想想
you got to think of the kids.
芝加哥消防局
*You drive me crazy with the way that you move*
*You begin to play now*
*You can start a fire with a body like that*
*Burn the damn place down*
*Come on, yeah*
他不是说真的吧
You don't think he means it?
不是
No.
他不会去放火烧那个人的房♥子的吧
I mean, he wouldn't light the guy's house on fire.
-那也太扯了吧 -可不
- That's insane. - It is.
亚尼斯一天到晚净扯淡
Yanis talks shits all the time.
他说要灭了丽萨两口子
Said he was gonna kill the Lisas.
他跟罗伊德先生说要割下他的蛋蛋
He told Mr. Ryland that he was gonna cut his balls off
挂在后视镜上
and hang it from the rearview
像对毛绒骰子似的
like, uh, fuzzy dice.
他也只是说说
He didn't do that.
是的
No.
不过他确实跟我说过...
But he did once tell me...
凯文 你跟那希腊疯子有交流就够蛋疼的了
Kevin, it is bad enough that you talk to that Greek psycho,
你现在还要我也受这折磨吗
but now you're gonna make me relive it?
你说得没错 抱歉 真抱歉
You're right. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
就安慰安慰我吧
Just reassure me.
我都安慰过你20次了
I did, like 20 times.
是个人就会瞎扯淡 但大多数人
We all talk shit, but most people,
即便是希腊疯子 也不会次次说到做到
even the crazy Greek ones, don't follow through.
你要去哪里
Where you going?
去打另一份工
Other job.
什么工作
What other job?
公共厕所
Public Restroom.
不过那可不是个厕所
It's not a restroom.
是个19街的新地方 非常受欢迎
New place, 19th Street, very popular.
你背着我们在别的酒吧工作吗
You're two-timing us with another bar?
不是酒吧 是地下酒馆
Not bar. Speakeasy.
嬉皮士的说法
Hipster for "Bar."
我觉得该带你们去见见老板 乔治娅
You know, I'm thinking I should take you to meet owner, Georgia.
她相当牛逼
She's big success.
或许能学学如何招揽顾客
Maybe learn how to bring people into place.
我们知道怎么经营自己的酒吧
We know how to run our own bar.
看看这地方 凯文
Look around, Kevin.
空无一人
It's no one here.
你说过嬉皮士们会回来的
You did say the hipsters were gonna come back.
能介绍我们给这位女士认识吗
Can you introduce us to this lady?
今晚过来吧 我把地址发给你
Come tonight, I text you address.
大家好
Hey, guys.
你好 克米特
Hey, Kermit.
是谁要闪咪♥咪♥
Who's getting topless?
斯维特拉娜说...
Svetlana said--
不是闪咪♥咪♥ 是西班牙小吃
Not topless, tapas.
我听着还是像闪咪♥咪♥
I still hear topless.
克米特 找张椅子 坐下 吃点东西
Kermit, pull up a stool, have something to eat.
怎么了 章鱼又不会变质
What, octopus doesn't go bad.
谁说的
Says who?
不用了 谢谢
Uh, no thanks.
很高兴见到你们
Uh, good seeing you guys.
-留住他 -什么
- Flash him. - What?
他可是我们3天里的第2位顾客 留住他
He's like our second customer in three days. Flash him.
小凯 我才不要每次出了岔子就去闪咪♥咪♥
Kev, I am not flashing someone every time something goes wrong.
古怪的矮秃子
Strange little bald man.
坐下 喝点东西
Sit down, get a drink.
给我来杯啤酒吧
I'll have a beer.
你好 我只想...
Hey, I just wanted to...
我叫伊恩 你是我的救命恩人
I'm Ian. You pretty much saved my life.
来点饼干吗
Cookies?
是在哪发生的事
Uh, where was this?
中♥央♥街大桥
Central Ave bridge.
你是那个红发小子 没错
The redhead, that's right.
你本来也死不了
Yeah, you'd have pulled through anyway,
不过 我很高兴能帮上忙
but, uh... I'm glad I could help.
我叫杰森
I'm Jason.
很高兴认识你
Good meeting you.
要喝奶昔吗
You, uh, want a smoothie?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表