My boyfriend, Derek, the baby's father, is running late.
如果他到了 能找个人把他送进来吗
Uh, when he gets here, can you ask someone to send him back?
当然可以 亲爱的
Sure, honey.
小黛 你收到我让你买♥♥汉堡面包的短♥信♥了吗
Debs, did you get my text about picking up hamburger buns?
不 是我
Nah, it's me.
卡尔
Carl!
我的老天
Oh, my God!
我了个去
Holy shit!
你什么时候出来的
Hi! When did you get out?
-今天早上 -怎么不打电♥话♥给我
- This morning. - Why didn't you call?
天啊 你的头发
Oh, Jesus, your hair.
挺漂亮的 对吧
Nice, huh?
挺独特的
Uh, it's different.
我以为你还要再蹲几个月呢
I thought you had another couple months.
我表现良好获得了假释
Got out on good behavior.
你好啊 我的小黑鬼
Yo, what's up, my nigger?
吃饼干
Cracker.
你的嗓音 下降了得有两个八度了
Wow, your voice. It dropped, like, two octaves.
对 我的蛋蛋也掉下来了
Yeah, my testicles dropped too.
你怎么回家的
How'd you get home?
G-Dogg今早去基瓦尼接我 开车送我回来的
G-Dogg picked me up from Kewanee this morning, drove me back up.
你饿不饿 你肯定饿了
Are you hungry? You must be.
不饿 我们在回来路上吃炸鸡了
Nah, we hit Popeye's on the way back.
可以让我一个朋友过来借宿吗
Could I have a friend sleep over?
是G-Dogg吗
Is it G-Dogg?
不 是个我碰见的小孩
Nah, just a kid I met.
小孩 当然可以
A kid? Sure.
那会很棒的
That'd be great,
我们该办个派对 一个欢迎回家派对
and we should have a party, a--a welcome home party.
对吗 全家人都参加
Right? The whole family.
-不错 -你觉得可以吗
- Yeah. - Does that sound good?
可以
Okay.
你回来真是太棒了
It's really great to have you home.
是啊
Yeah.
回家真好
It's good to be home.
跟叶夫根尼打个招呼装装样子
Say hi to Yevgeny like you care.
你好啊 小家伙
What's up, little man?
你长大了
You're getting big.
你不知道他们有没有在监视我们
You never know when they're watching.
谁 那胖逼吗 不用管他 相信我
Oh, what, that fat fuck? Could give a shit, believe me.
他满脑子在想的都是今晚能不能在他妈家
All he's thinking about is whether to have extra helpings
多吃点波兰香肠或者饺子
of kielbasa or pierogies at his mom's tonight.
我又给你找了份活儿
I got another job for you.
C区602的乔·弗朗查蒂
Joe Francetti, C block, 602.
他们出2500美金 但你得刺中他的眼睛
They pay $2,500, but you must stab him in the eye.
-要杀了他还是弄瞎他 -无所谓
- Dead or blind? - Doesn't matter.
-都可以 -我能分多少
- Either way. - What's my cut?
跟上次一样 五五分
Same as last time. Fifty/fifty.
他打算一直在后面坐着吗
He just gonna sit back there the whole time?
活越来越多
Lots more jobs coming in.
有你在这里面我们能赚很多钱
We make a lot of money with you in here.
知道了 你快带着那吃奶的走开
Fine, look, why don't you take the milk sucker and scram?
我想跟伊恩说话
I want to talk to Ian.
刺进眼睛 懂吗
Hey. In the eye, yes?
-懂 -刺进眼睛
- Yes. - In the eye.
他妈的刺中眼睛 我知道了
In the fucking eye. I got it.
谢谢你来看我
Thanks for coming back.
没事
Yeah.
斯维特拉娜花钱让我来的
Svetlana paid me.
你气色不错
You look good.
我纹了个新纹身
Got a new tattoo.
是我自己纹的 可他妈疼了
Did it myself. Hurt like a son of a bitch.
伊恩·加里格
天啊
Jesus.
好像感染了
It looks fucking infected.
在里面想找到根干净的针挺难的
Kind of hard to round up a clean needle in here.
加拉格的拉有两个L
Gallagher's spelled with two Ls.
不 才不是
No, it's fucking not.
操
Fuck.
我一直在想你
Been thinking about you.
你有想过我吗
You ever think of me?
你会等我吗
Gonna wait for me?
你得在牢里蹲15年
You're here for 15 years.
对 但如果人满了不出八年我就出去了
Yeah, but I'll be out in eight with overcrowding, so...
可你之前想杀我姐
You tried to kill my sister.
一 同父异母的姐姐
Half sister, one.
二 反正你也不在乎
Two, like you give a siht.
是那婊♥子♥自找的 谁让她找宪兵抓你
Bitch had it coming, calling fuckin' MPs on you.
时间到了
Time to wrap it up.
你愿意吗
Will you?
等我
Wait?
该走了 快点
Let's go. Move it in.
就算骗我也可以
Fuckin' lie if you have to, man.
八年确实挺长的
Eight years is a long time.
好
Yeah.
米奇 我会等你
Yeah, Mickey, I'll wait.
-你在宿舍干嘛呢 -好啊
- What are you doing home, huh? - Yo.
今晚不和四十岁女教授缠绵吗 兄弟
No 40-year-old professor cooch on the menu tonight, bro?
你知道这事
Hey, you know about that?
兄弟 你一周内把她偷带进宿舍好几次
Dude, you've been sneaking her in here a couple times a week.
我听说她可能在和其他人上♥床♥
I heard she might be fucking somebody new.
是吗 你听谁说的
Oh, yeah? Where'd you hear that?
周围的人
Around.
有可能只是谣言 你知道的
Probably just a rumor, you know,
但你真的该找一些
but you should definitely be lining up
年龄合适的妞儿囤着
some age-appropriate dorm snatch.
如果变♥态♥女教授放你鸽子
Have it in your pocket for when, uh,
你还可以有备胎
Professor Kinky bails on you.
你好德夫人 请问德里克在家吗
Hi, Mrs. D. Is Derek here?
他不在 抱歉
No, sorry.
我们今天约好要去做很重要的事
Uh, we were supposed to meet someplace kind of important today,
但他一直没出现
but he never showed up.
我打过他的电♥话♥ 但他可能关机了
I tried calling him, but I guess his phone's off.
你能让他回家以后给我回个电♥话♥吗
Can I leave a message for him to call me back when he gets here?
他不会回来了
He's not coming back.
什么
Wh--what?
他爸爸带他去机场了
His father took him to the airport.
他搬去佛罗里达州和他祖母一起住了
He's moving to Florida to live with his grandmother.
他不会再联♥系♥你了 黛比
You won't be hearing from him again, Debbie.
我很抱歉
I'm--I'm sorry.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
什么
What?
他不能去佛罗里达
He can't go to Florida!
他不能去佛罗里达
He can't go to Florida!
他可是我孩子的父亲
He's the father of my child!
我肚子里有你们的孙子
I'm carrying your grandchild!
十四岁就因为贩毒被抓了
Fourteen and already a convicted drug trafficker.
我必须说 儿子...
I got to tell you, son...
我太为你骄傲了
I couldn't be prouder.
我寄希望于利普 但他现在在大学里
I hope hopes for Lip, but with him in college now
而你旁边那位又在打卡上班
and this one punching a clock,
所以我很怕我的儿子没一个
I was afraid none of my sons
能继承我们的家族事业
were gonna follow me into the family business.
-我爱你 -别理他
- I love you. - Ignore him.
不 让你知道这一点很重要
No, it's important that you know that
我真的很爱你
I really love you.
当然 弗兰克
Sure, Frank.
叫我爸爸
Call me Dad.
*他是个快乐的好小伙*
*For he's a jolly good fellow*
*他是个快乐的好小伙*
*For he's a jolly good fellow*
欢迎回家
*他是个快乐的好小伙*
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表