Yeah.
你洗个澡 我去把裙子洗了
Take a shower. I'll wash the dress.
抱歉 我刚刚去见会计师
Sorry, I was with the accountant.
你要去哪儿
Where you headed?
克里夫顿和克里夫顿的律师事务所
Law offices of Klifton and Klifton,
解释为什么我没有那该死的戒指
explain why I don't have this fucking ring.
古斯有两个律师都叫克里夫顿
Gus has two lawyers and they're both named Klifton?
这工作耗了我两天时间
Accountant took about ten minutes
会计师复查只用了十分钟
to double-check work that took me two days--
还没到交税的时候
Taxes aren't due yet.
你是借这事来躲我吗
Is this just your way of avoiding me?
我表现得还不明显吗
Was I not up front about that?
你心里有话就说出来
Got something to say, just say it.
-我没准备好 -你当然准备好了
- Not ready. - Sure, you are.
不 你不希望我...
No, you don't want me to--
我不会再多花一晚上时间
I'm not losing another night's sleep
等你像个男人一样该死的谈个话
waiting for you to man up and have a goddamn conversation.
我脑海里不断浮现威尔握着手♥枪♥的画面
I keep seeing Will holding a gun in his hand.
一遍又一遍 不停的重复
Over and over, it plays in my mind.
我竟然会因为你的错而失去监护权
If I lost custody and it's your fault?
我努力说服自己这是独♥立♥事件
I just tell myself it was an isolated incident.
-确实是 -但你让利亚姆找到了一堆可♥卡♥因♥
- It was. - But you let Liam find a pile of coke.
所以我能接受
So I can get my head around
你是一个瘾君子
you being a heroin addict,
是一个杀过人的前科犯
an ex-con having killed a guy
但这件事却触到了你的底线
and this is a deal breaker?
我们是要分手还是怎样
Are we splitting up or not?
不 不 等等
No, no, hold on.
不 不 我现在要去办离婚
No. No, I'm heading out to get divorced right now
因为我前一刻刚结束恋爱关系
'cause I jump from relationship to relationship
下一刻就投入另一个男人的怀抱
without ever catching my breath,
所以我的生活一直都他妈的一团糟
which is why my life is such a fucking mess.
所以或许我该一个人过日子
So maybe I should be on my own.
你关心威尔
You focus on Will.
我关心自己
I'll focus on me.
就这样
Okay.
该死的
Shit.
该喂你的宝宝吃叶酸了
Okay. Folic acid for your baby.
豆腐炒秋葵和扁豆
Tofu scramble with okra and lentils,
新鲜的橙汁
fresh orange juice.
看起来真棒
Oh. Looks amazing.
亲爱的 你看起来很疲惫
Sweetheart, you sound exhausted.
这里太安静了 我睡不着
It's too quiet up here. I couldn't sleep.
在家的时候 我都是在枪声和警报中睡的
Back home, I sleep through gunshots and sirens.
那你有试过在睡前高♥潮♥吗
Well, did you try to climax before you went to bed?
什么
What?
这个
Here.
这有一个由公社发电机
There's an electric outlet
供电的电源插座
powered by the commune generator.
你把这个接上电源
So you just plug this thing in,
高♥潮♥几次
get off a few times,
你会睡得和死人一样香
and you will sleep like the dead.
我从没
I-I've never...
用过震动棒
Used a vibrator?
我甚至都没
Well, I've never even...
高♥潮♥过
Had an orgasm?
黛博拉 这能让一个女人了解她的身体
Deborah, it liberates a woman to know her body.
这东西有三组设定
Now, this thing has three settings.
我喜欢极速模式
I like it at full blast,
不过你可以慢慢来
but you can work up to that.
我出去一会儿 你自己
You know, I'm just gonna leave you here for a little while
试试看 好吗
to give it a little spin, okay?
玩得愉快
Happy trails.
山森话筒 型号♥C03U
Samson C-0-3-U.
小达说Jay Z录制《Bonnie Clyde》用的就是它
Dubs said Jay Z used it on "Bonnie & Clyde."
去看电视吧
Maybe go watch TV.
确保录下来的小提琴音色一流
Make sure that violin sound phat.
你想录多少遍都行
We can record as many takes as you want.
到时剪辑到一起就行了
Just gonna have to edit it together.
弗兰克 拿一台鼓风机
Frank! Grab an aerator.
我 天气好冷
Um, I--it's--it's freezing,
我好像得了什么病
and I-I think I'm coming down with something.
有什么室内的活可以做吗
Are there some chores I could do inside?
牲口棚里的羊圈需要打扫
Goat enclosure in the barn needs mucking out.
打扫什么
Mucking out?
把羊粪铲掉
Shovel out the goat shit.
有没有跟粪便无关的活
Maybe something that doesn't involve feces?
你可以去开动发电机
Well, you could run the generator.
这就对了
There you go!
跟我来吧
This way.
那里很暖和
It's nice and warm in there.
发电机 我们采取轮班制
The generator. We run it in shifts.
潘 弗兰克来接替你
Pan! Frank's gonna take over.
-其实 我 -谢天谢地
- Well, actually, I-- - Thank the goddess.
去吧 上去 快 骑上去
Go on. Get on. Hurry up. Get up there.
快啊
Come on.
计时器响起
When the timer goes off,
就代表电池充好了
the batteries are charged.
下午集体吟唱时见
See you at afternoon chant.
-快点 -不会吧
- Faster! - Really?
快点
Faster.
再快点 对了
Faster. That's it.
给力点 保持速度
Come on. Keep it right there.
你不想要鼓声 对吧 我有一些轰隆的鼓声
You don't want drums, do you? Got some bumping beats.
我已经入围音乐营了
I already got into music camp.
我爸用他的iPhone帮我录的
My dad recorded me on his iPhone,
那就够了
and that's all they needed.
如果你想我可以给你演奏
I can play for you if you want,
但那不是我来这的原因
but that's not why I'm here.
好吧 那
Okay. So...
你是处♥男♥吗
You a virgin?
怎么可能
Hell no.
我是
I am.
嗯 嗯 我也是
Yeah. Yeah...me too.
我所有朋友都不是了
All my friends lost it already,
我在想也许你和我
and I was thinking maybe you and me...
好啊 行
Yeah. Okay.
所以
So...
把门关上行吗
Maybe shut the door.
不行 不行 快点 快点
No, no, no, faster. Faster.
对了
Oh-ho! That's it.
天啊
Oh, God.
我表现怎么样
How was I?
布蕾娜
Brina.
你没事了
You're okay.
你很惊讶吗
And you're surprised by that?
放心了
Relieved.
我没有靠睡眠醒酒
'Cause instead of sleeping it off,
而是进了救护车
I got a ride in an ambulance
输了一整瓶盐水
and an IV bag full of salt water.
知道医院收费多少吗
You know what the hospital charges for that?
两千
Two grand.
好吗 恭喜你 复仇成功
All right? So congratulations. You got me back.
复什么仇
Um, for what?
报复我忘了你名字这事 布蕾娜
Forgetting your name, Brina.
如果我伤害了你那脆弱的小神经 我很抱歉
All right, I'm sorry if I hurt your delicate fucking feelings.
我打911是因为看到你昏倒在长椅上
Okay, I called 911 'cause you were passed out on a bench
躺在冷风中 身上都被尿浸湿了
in the freezing cold, soaked in your own piss.
我晃了晃你 你没有醒来
I shook you and you wouldn't wake up.
我以为你快死了
I thought you were gonna die.
真是谢谢你 南丁格尔小天使
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表