因为我不想继续再跟他干了
'Cause I don't want to work with him anymore.
就因为这他打了你
And he clocked you for that?
不要再干下去了 听见了吗
Get out of that shit you're involved in, you hear me?
立刻
Now.
我已经摆平了
I got it handled.
你好
Hello.
在为婴儿洗礼注册礼物吗
Registering for a baby shower?
我还希望有人给我办个呢
Hopefully someone will throw me one.
-可以问你个问题吗 -当然
- Could I ask you a question? - Sure.
想帮我姐姐在这两个摇篮里挑一个
Just trying to decide between these two swings for my sister.
她就要生了
She's about to have a baby.
好的
Okay.
我已经把范围缩小到妈咪宝
I've got it narrowed down to the Mommaroo
和趣味猴了
and the Snugamonkey.
你觉得我该选哪一种
Any thoughts on which one I should get?
这个由五种摇摆设置
Well, this one has five swing settings, and...
这个能放16种歌♥曲
This one plays 16 different songs.
真希望他们能出成人版的
I wish they made an adult version of these.
确实如此
Oh, I know, right?
坐进摇篮里我能乖乖的一整天
It'd be nice to sit in a swing all day.
被包被包着也行
Or be wrapped up in a swaddle.
是啊 没错
Yeah, I know.
我会选这种
I'd go for this one.
看起来能用久一点
Seems like it'll last longer.
那就妈咪宝了
Mommaroo it is.
谢谢你
Thanks for your help.
不客气
You're welcome.
靠 给点力啊
Fuck, come on.
操
Damn it.
好
All right.
操
Oh, fuck.
干
Oh, fuck.
好
Okay.
不错
There we go.
总是碰到你
We keep running into each other.
一定是命中注定
Must be kismet.
是啊
Yeah.
谢谢你帮了我大忙
Hey, thanks a lot for your help.
我会告诉你妈咪宝怎么样
I'll let you know how the Mommaroo works out.
好
Cool.
等下 你要怎么告诉我
Wait, how are you gonna do that?
是哦
Right.
我还没有你号♥码
Yeah, I don't have your number.
我连你叫什么都不知道
I don't even know your name.
-黛比 -我叫拉里
- Debbie. - I'm Larry.
来
Here.
输你的号♥码进去
Put your info in my phone,
等我姐拆礼物了我就发短♥信♥给你
and I'll text you after my sister opens her present.
好
Cool.
你等会儿有什么安排
What you got going for the rest of the day?
回学校
Just going back to school.
好了
Here you go.
有时间吃午饭吗
You got time for lunch?
什么
What?
街对面有家餐厅
Well, there's a place across the street,
让我好好谢谢你
and I can thank you properly.
没问题啊
Okay, sure.
下午好 年轻人
Good afternoon, young man.
你有什么需要吗
Can I help you?
我接下了我儿子的安保生意
I have inherited my son's security business.
-什么 -他收取合理的价格
- What? - For a modest price, he has kept you safe
保护你免受任何骚扰
from any misdoings in the neighborhood,
他休假期间由我来代劳
and now I'm filling in while he's on sabbatical.
你开玩笑呢吧
Are you kidding me?
当然没有 先生
I jest you not, sir.
你顶着一头麻花辫进来
You come in here with your hair all knotted up
我就要白白给你钱了
and I'm just gonna hand you money?
是这么回事
That was the plan.
我之所以会给你那个猪头儿子钱
The only reason I paid that shithead son of yours
全因为门外边他带来的那个男人
was because of the man he had with him outside.
哪个男人
Oh, what man?
凶神恶煞的大块头黑人
The big scary black man.
你那废物儿子威胁说那人会进来
Your feces of a son threatened that he'd come in,
要我好看
cause me harm.
所以我才不得已给他钱
So I forked over the money.
去他妈的免受邻里骚扰
Screw protection against the neighborhood.
我需要的是免受那个恶棍黑人的骚扰
I need protection against the scary black man.
谢了
Thank you.
我稍后回来
I'll be back.
你儿子玩得很溜啊
Your son's pretty good at this.
他不是...
Oh, he's not...
是啊 他很棒
Yeah, he's--he's good.
小子 你真厉害
Hey, buddy, you did great.
-这东西超酷炫 -对吧
- This thing is so cool, man. - Right?
我刚还在跟你妈说你领悟得很快呢
I was just telling your mom you're a pretty quick learner.
是他说的 不关我的事
Oh, I--his words, not mine.
你要试试吗
You want to give it a try?
我 不了 我玩不来
I--no. I don't think I can do it.
来吧 你可以的 很简单
Come on, yes, you can. It's easy.
好吧
Okay.
一次踩一只脚上去
One foot at a time.
好
Okay.
威尔扶下我
Whoa, Will!
站好了
There you go.
你会听到嘀的一声
You're gonna hear a click.
那是轮子启动的声音
That's just the wheels activating.
-就是这样 -我的天哪
- There you go. - Oh, my God.
-就是这样 -好
- There you go. - Okay.
太难掌控了
Whoa, this is so freaky.
现在脑子想着转圈
Now think about going in a circle.
不可能吧 怎么做到的
That's crazy. How did that happen?
读心术
Reads your brain.
不可能 它做不到
No, it does not.
他说得对
He's right.
这也太酷了
Wow, that is so cool.
我就说吧
Told you.
起飞咯
Space age!
你们好啊 我的宝贝女儿
Oh, hey! My baby girls.
你们怎么来了
What are you guys doing here?
我还以为你们去公园了呢
I thought you were going to the park.
-有件事要告诉你 -说你爱我吗
- Wanted to tell you something. - That you love me?
我爱你 还有卡尔早上来家里了
That and Carl came by this morning.
他的眼角有很深的伤口 让我给他缝针
He had a big gash over his eye that he wanted me to sew up.
出什么事了
What happened?
帮派恩怨
His gang shit.
那个蠢货
That stupid dumbass.
他看上去很害怕 小凯
He seemed scared, Kev.
他让我发誓不告诉菲奥娜
Made me swear that I wouldn't tell Fiona.
不 不 不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
这是你来这儿的目的
That's why you're here.
我们总得做些什么
Well, we have to do something.
不 你是想让我做些什么
No, you want me to do something.
我保证过不会说出去的
I promised I wouldn't say anything.
你知道我是个大嘴巴
You know I can't keep secrets!
没错
Exactly.
所以你会告诉菲奥娜
So you'll tell Fiona.
该死的 小维
God damn it, V.
爱你 小凯
Love you, Kev.
我需要一个面如恶煞的黑鬼
I need a scary-looking black man.
你♥他♥妈♥的胡说八道什么 死老头
The fuck did you just say, cracker?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表