Please, can I just-- can you let me talk to her?
她被叫去和董事会面谈了
She's being summoned before the disciplinary board.
你知道这意味着什么吗
Do you know what that means?
意味着你很可能葬送了她的事业
It means that you may just have buried her career.
好吧 但那不是我的错 好吗
Okay, it wasn't my fault, all right?
是别人 拿了我的手♥机♥
Somebody--somebody took my phone.
等等
Just wait.
等等 海伦娜 让我跟你解释
Wait. Helene, just let me explain!
该死
Fuck!
海伦娜
Helene!
海伦娜
Helene!
我以为你说不来呢
I thought you weren't taking me up on my offer.
卡尔去住旅馆了
Carl's getting a hotel room.
只有我和利亚姆
It's just me and Liam.
梅琳达也许能给我们找到地方
Melinda might have a place for us,
但我们想和你住
but we'd like to stay with you.
那你觉得之前的事就可以不在意了吗
And do you figure there were no hard feelings from earlier?
我很成熟 就让它过去吧
I'm mature enough to get over them.
我说的是我
I meant me.
你到底让不让我们进去
Are you not gonna let us in?
请进 我去给你找床单
Come on in. I'll get sheets for the pull-out.
来吧 利亚姆
Come on, Liam.
你还记得威尔吗
Do you remember Will?
你在这儿
There you are.
我本来指望在后排小睡一会儿呢
I was looking forward to a nap in the back row,
结果你居然跷课
but you were a no-show.
害我得自己去讲课
Had to lecture myself.
对不起 出了点事
I'm sorry. Something--something came up.
最好是好事
Yeah, better be good.
说起来话长
Uh, so it's a long story.
有人拿了我的手♥机♥ 然后
Um, someone got a hold of my phone, and they--
发了一张图片
they sent out this picture.
鲁尼恩教授
Professor Runyon?
那是你干的啊
That was you?
天哪 你也看到了
Jesus Christ, you saw it too?
你这次是闯了大祸了
I'd say that's some elephant-sized shit hitting the fan.
她在床上真有照片里那么辣吗
She as hot in bed as she looks in that picture?
-是 -天
- Yeah. - Oh.
二十岁时得到个真正的女人
To be 20 and receive the affection of a real woman.
我的那位女人是林斯特姆夫人
For me, it was Mrs. Linstrom.
我邻居
Next-door neighbor.
她有贝蒂·弗莱顿的脸和贝蒂·拉布尔的身材
She had the face of Betty Friedan with the body of Betty Rubble.
我们一次又一次翻云覆雨
We went at it over and over and over.
这种时光一去不复返了
Can't do that anymore.
岁月不饶人啊
The ravages of age.
喝那么多酒恐怕也是原因之一
Well, the gallons of bourbon probably didn't help either.
我们去一醉方休吧
Shall we go get soused?
-拜托了 -好
- Please. - Yeah.
我们来取东西
We need our stuff.
晚饭都做上了
I got dinner on the stove.
两位要不要来点芝士通心粉
You ballers want some mac and cheese?
芝士通心粉的话就吃点吧
We'll take some mac and cheese.
好了孩子们 晚餐好了
All right, kids. Dinner's on.
给我
Give it here.
你要干什么
What do you want?
我就等你来呢
I was hoping you'd come.
我就等你这句话呢
I was hoping you'd say that.
*快来我窗边*
*Come to my window*
*翻窗而进 月光下等待*
*crowl inside, wait by the light of the moon*
我要带威尔去滑板公园
I'm gonna take Will to the skate park.
他想给我秀两手
He wants to show me some moves.
是吗
Yeah?
你要玩滑板
You're gonna get on a skateboard?
你以为我玩不了吗
You don't think I can?
那我可一定要见识一下
That I got to see.
好吧 我批准了
All right, you're invited.
我会去的
I'll be there.
我延后了流产预约
I rescheduled my abortion.
为什么
What prompted that?
觉得大家都开始自己的生活了
Feels like everyone's getting on with their lives.
我想也许我也可以
I figure it's probably time for me too.
你不会以为我是改变主意了吧
You didn't think I was having second thoughts, did you?
枕头
Pillows.
-两个够吗 -嗯
- Two enough? - Yeah.
-一个就够 -好的 丫头
- One will do. - All right, kiddo.
-我♥操♥ -正中目标
- Oh, my. Shit. - I got you right in the--
-你会后悔的 -是吗
- Should not have done that. - Oh, yeah?
-等等 -认输吧
- Wait! Hold up! - Bing, bang.
-打中脸了 -中
- Right in the kisser! - And boom.
你居然打我
All right. Me?
你该跟我一伙儿的
You're supposed to be on my side!
你居然打你姐姐
Are you gonna hit your sister?
你参加过战争
So you fought in a war?
干掉过人吗
You ever smoke anybody?
就是 杀过人吗
You know, kill somebody?
无♥耻♥家庭
第六季 第五集
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表