我知道第一次吸会觉得很可怕
I know, snorting a line the first time sounds scary,
但你不能带着一堆遗憾死去
but don't die with anything left on your bucket list.
不 我的第一次并不可怕
No, my first time wasn't scary.
你已经干过了
You've done it before?
是的 那是...
Mm, yes, it was a--
是我16岁生日时男友送的礼物
it was a present from my boyfriend on my 16th birthday.
过程非常棒
Certainly made it sweet.
那我们试海♥洛♥因♥
Heroin then.
黑焦油还是中国白
Black Tar or China White?
我好像看错你了
I feel like I've misjudged you.
应该搬完了
I think this is it.
谢了 之后我们可以自己搞定
Thanks. We can take it from here.
好吧
All right.
为什么我们总是遇到这种破事
Why does this shit always happen to us?
一遍又一遍
Again and again?
一遍一遍又一遍
And again and again and again.
我曾安慰自己这是因为弗兰克和莫妮卡
Used to tell myself that was just life with Frank and Monica.
人生无法改变 是吗
Nothing ever changes, does it?
要不然我先留下来
You know, why don't I stick around?
帮着你们把事情全部搞定
You know, help make sure everything gets taken care of.
不用 没关系
Nah, it's okay.
小凯会带我去艾莱柏酒吧
Kev's gonna take me to the Alibi,
看斯维特拉娜同不同意让我们留在
see if we can get Svetlana to let us us stay
酒吧楼上的房♥间
in the room upstairs.
那利亚姆呢
What about Liam?
我会去幼儿园接他
I'll grab him from Head Start.
我和黛比已经没什么好说的了
There's no point even talking to Debbie anymore.
你没法强迫她 菲
You can't force her, Fi.
说话口气真像肖恩
You sound like Sean.
真气人
It's annoying.
谁知道呢
Well, who knows?
她会成为一名出色的母亲
She could make a great mom.
她帮着养大了利亚姆
You know, she helped raise Liam.
她太小了
She's too young.
对 但大家都在长大
Yeah, but everyone's getting older.
大家都在过着自己的日子
You know, everyone's getting on with their own lives.
往好处想 你能为别人
The upside is now you can spend less time
少操些心
worrying about everyone else,
为自己多操些心
spend more time thinking about yourself.
孩子打掉了吗
You vacuum out the fetus yet?
我不得不取消预约
I had to cancel my appointment.
什么意思
What?
我们没了房♥子 我忙死了
We lost the house, I got tied up.
我又不是改变主意了
It's not like I'm having second thoughts.
我们要锁门了
We're locking up the house.
能先等我一会儿吗
Can you give me a minute first?
没问题
Sure.
欢迎来到你的新家 兄弟
Welcome to your new crib, man.
好
Tight.
工作很辛苦吗
Long day at work?
你在这儿干吗
What are you doing here?
我用了花盆下的备用钥匙
Um, I used the spare key from under the flower pot.
我带了点东西来
I brought some groceries.
韦克斯勒夫人让我带的
Mrs. Wexler asked me.
随便吧
Fine. Whatever.
我只想脱了这身衣服放松一下
I just want to get out of these clothes and relax.
好主意
Great idea.
既然我在这儿 也许我能派上用场
Well, now that I'm here, maybe I could be of some use.
一个小时后孩子们才会回来
Well, the kids won't be home for another hour.
与他们无关
I wasn't talking about the kids.
我给你做了杯喝的
I fixed you a drink.
这个该死的监察员终于把阁楼审批下来了
This damn city inspector to give us the go-ahead on the attic.
你在干什么
Uh, what are you doing?
帮你放松啊
I was helping you relax.
我可以给你放个洗澡水
I could draw you a bath.
明天见 唐娜
I'll see you tomorrow, Donna.
唐娜
Donna?
我以前追星
I used to be a groupie.
追着乐队跑遍了美国
I followed bands all around the country.
像是很难忘的日子
Sounds memorable.
能记得的都是难忘的
What I remember of it.
在我到能买♥♥气泡冰酒的年龄之前
My bucket list was crossed off
我的遗愿清单就已经全部实现了
before I was old enough to buy a wine cooler.
也许我能帮你再加些愿望
Well, perhaps I can help you expand it.
我可有过一段相当黑的黑历史
I have something of a sordid history myself.
没我的黑
Not like mine.
我可是致力于声色犬马的头号♥人物
You're talking to a Ph.D. in the debaucherous arts.
你有过...
Have you ever...
从男人的鸡♥巴♥上吸天使粉吗
snorted PCP off a man's penis?
要是我有过 你会批判我吗
Would you judge me if I had?
你有过全身赤♥裸♥地在街头醒来
Have you ever woken up naked in the street
还不记得自己怎么会在那儿的吗
with no idea how you got there?
习以为常
That's called Tuesday.
你就这点黑历史吗
That all you got?
你有跟"枪炮与玫瑰"的两个成员
Have you ever been used as a rotisserie
玩过3P吗
by two members of Guns N' Roses?
没搞清楚你在说什么
I have no idea what that means,
但我正愉快地想象着这画面
but I'm enjoying trying to picture it.
本来还有个人 但艾克索硬不起来
It would've been more too, but Axl couldn't get it up.
你到底为什么抛弃了这一切
Why on earth did you leave it behind?
因为我决定尝试更加刺♥激♥的东西
Because I decided to try something even wilder.
吸♥精♥炼可♥卡♥因♥吗
Freebasing?
是家庭
Family.
丈夫 孩子
Husband, kids.
这才是真真正正的走钢丝
That's the real high wire act,
不过是在你所能承受的最佳高度上
but with the best high you could ask for.
没有遗憾吗
So no regrets?
有一个
One.
梅丽莎·埃瑟里奇
Melissa Etheridge.
我听过她的一首歌♥
Yeah, I heard one of her songs once.
感觉魔鬼在强♥奸♥我的耳朵
Felt like Satan was hate-fucking my eardrums.
长长的秀发 沙哑的嗓音 她真是光彩夺目
She was so luminous with long hair and this raspy voice.
你跟女人有过一腿吗
You visited the island of Lesbos?
不 可不只是有过一腿
No, no, it was more than a visit,
但她甩了我
but she dumped me.
我犯了最基本的错误
I broke the cardinal rule:
永远不要爱上歌♥手
never fall for the singer.
我太嗨了 根本闭不上嘴
And I cannot shut up because I am so stoned.
你真的不想跟我在厕所来一炮吗
You sure I can't interest you in a bathroom quickie?
我还没那么嗨
I'm not that stoned.
不好意思 我在等人
Excuse me, I'm waiting for an appointment.
不用等了 宝贝
No wait no more, baby.
好房♥子
Dope pad.
操 这儿还有按♥摩♥浴缸啊
Shit, you guys got Jacuzzis up in here?
你是卡尔·加拉格
You're Carl Gallagher?
没错 就是我
Yeah, that's right.
不要太兴奋了
Don't get too juiced up.
我只喜欢黑美人 你收百元大钞吗
I only go for sistas. You accept hundreds?
你不太像我平时接洽的那些富二代
You don't look like the trust fund kids I normally work with.
您是说唱歌♥手吗
Are you a rapper?
没错 他们都叫我白巧克力
Yeah, that's right. They call me White Chocolate.
不过 你需要一位家长联名签约
Well, you would need a parent to co-sign.
即使如此恐怕你也无法通过委员会审批
Even then I'm afraid that you would never make board approval.
什么 黑人的钱在这不管用吗
What, black folk money ain't no good here?
我没听懂
I don't follow.
你是不懂
Nah, you don't.
你不了解我是谁
You ain't got no idea who I am.
你要历经四百年的压榨才能理解我是谁
You got to go through 400 years of oppression to know who I am.
操 反正我们也不想住在白鬼区
Shit, we don't want to stay in cracker-ville anyway.
咱们走 尼克
Let's get it, Nick.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表