在夜店帮陌生人打飞机
and I don't think jerking off strangers
也不算约会 所以...
in a nightclub counts, so...
能有多难
Well, how hard can it be?
出去吃饭 喝酒
You know, you eat, you drink,
然后狠狠干到你蛋蛋掉下来为止 对吧
and you bang till your balls fall off, right?
衣服呢
What about clothes?
我绝对会穿衣服
I'd definitely wear some.
混♥蛋♥ 我是说 穿什么
Yeah, asshole, I mean, like, what kind?
正式着装吗
Like fancy?
操 我也不知道兄弟
Shit, I don't know, man.
我也没真正跟谁约过会
I've never really been on a real date, either.
特别正式的那一种
You know, not like an official one.
马上来
One sec.
我♥操♥啊 老兄
Holy shit, dude.
-你上网了没 -还没 我才刚起床
- Been online yet? - No, I just woke up.
你那个女教授的照片
That picture of your lady professor
今早都上高客网了
showed up on Gawker this morning.
纽约博客网站 宣传口号♥为"曼哈顿媒体新闻和八卦的源泉"
什么
What?
副标题是 "工作有风险"
It's labeled "not safe for work."
我有106封新邮件
I've got 106 new emails.
教务长给我写信了
The provost wrote me?
教务长是什么
What's a provost?
要求我去教工纪律委员会接受审问
Being asked to appear before a Faculty Disciplinary Committee.
该死
Damn.
上帝呀
Oh, my God.
是男孩还是女孩
Is that him or her?
看看那张小脸
Look at that face.
已经一副坏样
Already up to no good.
绝对是个加拉格的种
It's a Gallagher all right.
我还记得第一次看到
I remember the first time
在莫妮卡肚子里的菲奥娜
I saw Fiona in Monica's gut.
她看起来像颗烂掉的杏子
She looked like a rotting apricot.
我尖叫道"那是什么鬼东西"
I screamed, "what the fuck is it?",
我们当时各种吸毒
I mean we were on a lot of drugs,
那个胎儿看起来超级污秽
but that fetus looked unholy.
但生出来却是完美无缺
Came out perfect, though.
你确定不想知道孩子的性别吗
You sure you don't want to know the gender?
在我们知道你的性别之前
Before we knew your gender
你的名字叫"瘤儿"
we called you The Tumor.
然后 他们说是个女孩
Then they said you were a girl.
突然间你就变成黛比了
All of a sudden you were Debbie.
我本来叫黛比吗
I was Debbie?
从你知道胎儿性别的那一刻起
Once you know the gender,
它就从一坨细胞变成真正的人类了
your fetus goes from a clump of cells to a genuine person.
很神奇
It's something.
我得走了
Got to run.
这样吧
Tell you what.
我把性别写下了 装在信封里
I'll write it down, stick it in an envelope.
你拿着 慢慢决定要不要看
You can hang onto it and decide later.
好
Cool.
我答应艾丽卡在她扫描之后去接她
Promised Erica I'd pick her up after her scan.
疯狂蔓延的癌细胞 我来也
Rampant metastasis, here we come.
正是我所希望的
I was hoping for that.
操
Fuck.
抱歉
Sorry.
我不是有意要闯入的
I didn't mean to bust in.
我有东西忘了拿
I left something behind.
碎玻璃声估计就是这么来的
That explains the sound of smashing glass.
我们刚检查完
We're just finishing the inspection.
挺让人失望的
It's, ah, disappointing.
什么意思
What do you mean?
白蚁 石棉 霉斑 含铅涂料 地基裂缝
Termites, asbestos, mold, lead paint, foundation cracks,
地板翘起 浸水
warped floor boards, water damage,
缺少铜管和洁具
missing copper pipes and plumbing fixtures,
还有老鼠 劣质电料
rodent infestation, shoddy electrical work,
老旧的火炉 屋顶有严重问题
ancient furnace, major roof issues,
刚打碎的厨房♥窗子 还有个坏橱柜门
freshly destroyed kitchen window and a broken closet door.
看起来这座房♥子里
Also, it appears a large Hispanic family
真是住了好大一家子
has been living under the house.
另外马桶大概一个月会堵住一次
And the toilets back up, like, once a month,
冬天水管也会冻住
and the pipes freeze in the winter.
你觉得全部修下来得多少钱
How much to fix it all, you think?
十五万左右
Buck 50, give or take.
十五万
150 grand?
天啊
Jesus.
要我说的话
My two cents?
这座渣房♥还是别要了
Throw this turd back in the sewer.
门开着呢
Door was open.
海伦娜 我真的很抱歉
Hey, Helene, listen, I am so fucking sorry, okay?
我会弥补的
I'm gonna fix this.
海伦娜
Helene?
你完全有权利生气 我只是...
Look, you have every right to be pissed, I just--
海伦娜
Helene.
你好 大夫
Hey, Doc.
我们的勇士呢
Where's our trooper?
你是癌症管♥理♥员♥
You the, ah, cancer concierge?
我更愿意称自己为
I like to think of myself
临终关怀大使
as an ambassador for the pre-deceased.
她吃了抗焦虑药 头有点晕
Okay, well, she's groggy from the anti-anxiety meds.
情况我跟她说了
I told her the news.
不知道她听进去没
Not sure she absorbed it.
让她休息一下
Let her rest.
药效退后再告诉她一遍吧
Tell her again when the meds wear off.
她还剩多久 两周 一个月
How long does she have left? Couple weeks? A month?
可能好几年
Could be several years.
甚至更长
More even.
几年 什么
Years you--what?
自从上次扫描后 她的肿瘤明显缩小了
Her tumor has diminished considerably since her last scan.
这是该疗程最理想的效果了
Pretty much the ideal outcome for this course of treatment.
我很震惊
I'm thrilled.
我接着还有手术要做
I've got back-to-back surgeries,
不过我明天会电♥话♥跟进
but I'll call tomorrow to follow up.
这次我敢肯定可以使用"缓解"这个词了
I'm fairly certain we can start using the term "Remission."
退役警车
Retired police vehicle.
现在还能闻到吸毒仔的臭汗味
Can still smell the junkie flop sweat.
对于你们俩这样的朋克再合适不过了
Perfect for a couple punks like yourselves.
喜欢吗
You feeling this?
不想要车
Don't want a car.
你需要升级一下
You need a upgrade.
别想那辆自行车了
Let that bike go.
不关自行车的事
It's not about the bike.
是心中的敬意
It's about respect.
谁想上来爽一下
Who's ready for some juice?
飓风级低音
Hurricane bass.
4个重低音喇叭 1200瓦功放
Four 12-inch subwoofers and a 1200-watt amp.
我没有驾照
Got no license.
靠 慢点
Damn, take it easy.
八岁后就没摸过方向盘了
Ain't been behind the wheel since I was eight.
貌似你听的没错
Well, it seems you heard correctly.
他们取消了对你家房♥子的出价
That family's just rescinded their offer on your house.
那我们能买♥♥下吗
So can we buy it?
如果你的首♥付♥款还在
If you still have your down payment
银行批准贷款就行
and your mortgage approval.
太好了 谢谢
Yes! Thank you!
天啊
Oh, my God!
现在要做什么
Okay, what now?
好的 填一下这个和这个
Okay, uh, fill out this and this,
第8到15栏
sections 8 through 15,
还有这些
and these and these,
这是需要你配偶填的
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表