Not exactly coffee, but definitely the crap work
想做的烂逼差事
no one else wants to do.
-明白 -你愿意体验生活的苦楚吗
- Right. - You willing to pay your dues?
我刚不才说了我去年夏天搬砖的事吗
Did I mention I hauled slabs of concrete last summer?
我将负责你们今天的心理活动
I will be administering your psychomotor,
或者实际操作的测验
or practical, test today.
你们需要完成以下任务
You will be expected to perform the following:
评估并照管一个创伤患者
assessment and management of a trauma patient,
使用人工复苏器为窒息病人通气
bag-valve-mask ventilation of an apneic patient,
脊椎固定 牵引夹板
spinal immobilization, traction splinting,
止血 休克处理
bleeding control and shock management,
给上气道插入辅助呼吸工具及抽吸
upper airway adjuncts, and suction.
在雅皮士到来前
No one used to care what happened here
根本没人在乎这的情况
before the yuppie money started coming in.
只有蠢货之间的暴♥力♥
Just shithead on shithead violence.
如果你在那个时候贩毒
If you were slinging drugs back then,
警♥察♥根本不会管
5-0 wouldn't have given a crap.
我已经不干了
I'm straight now.
-你以为我弱智吗 -没有 长官
- Oh, you think I'm stupid. - No, sir.
那边那个小米特·罗姆尼
How 'bout Mitt Romney, Junior, there?
你觉得他干净吗
Think he's straight?
我们去看看
Let's find out.
茶党先生
Hey, Mr. Tea Party.
-让我看看你的手 -我做了什么
- Let me see your hands. - What did I do?
把双手放在引擎盖上
Put both hands on the hood of the car now.
我们该怎么处置你呢
What are we gonna do with you? Hm?
在我改变主意前快点从这消失
Get the fuck out of here before I change my mind.
你来吗
You coming?
别介意 但你不是用手给人打飞机的妓♥女♥吗
No offense, but I thought you were a hand whore.
我的手能做很多事
I use my hands for many things.
我想她能帮你省点钱
I just thought she could save you some dough.
看 你可以花不到一千
Ooh, look, you can walk down
走过铺满玫瑰花瓣的通道
an aisle of rose petals for less than a grand.
我觉得毛伊岛四季酒店很适合你们
I think the Four Seasons Maui is right up your alley.
我们还没决定在哪结婚
We haven't decided where we're gonna tie the knot.
我希望这次能不出错
I want to do it right this time.
你不需要结婚证书
You don't need a marriage license for that.
你只需要一个好男人
You just need a good man.
我结婚的对象是暴♥力♥男 弱智和基佬
My marriage was to violent, low-I.Q. homosexual.
我不在乎
I don't care.
结婚纯粹就是为了政♥府♥文件 绿卡
Marriage is government document only--green card.
我不希望这次婚礼和上次一样
Well, I don't want this wedding to be like the last time.
在法♥院♥扯证
In and out of the courthouse,
然后到餐厅上班 之后回古斯家
then a shift at the diner, back to Gus's after,
吃剩饭 就像我们的婚礼不重要一样
eating leftovers-- we acted like our wedding was no big deal.
也许这就是那段婚姻没成功的原因
Maybe that's why the marriage didn't work out.
婚姻没成功是因为你想和肖恩上♥床♥
The marriage didn't work out 'cause you had the hots for Sean.
婚礼应该是特别的
A wedding should be special,
有朋友和家人
with friends and family there.
-黛比 -当然
- Debbie? - Yeah, of course.
仍然希望她能放弃那小孩
Still hoping she'll give the baby up.
你想放弃那小孩 不如给我
Oh, you want to get rid of the baby, give it to me.
没有缺陷的白人小孩能卖♥♥很高的价钱
I get top dollar for white baby with no defects.
还要多久生啊
Is the baby coming soon?
也许明天
Ooh, maybe by tomorrow.
-明天 -嘿
- Tomorrow? - Hey.
我的小勇士怎么样了
How's my little trooper?
我要用药 给我药 求你了
I--I need drugs. Get me drugs, please.
我们不用药 至少生孩子的时候不用
We don't do drugs--well, at least not for childbirth.
或许我该去医院
M--maybe I should go to a hospital.
医生只关心尽快把孩子剖出来
All doctors care about is cutting out babies
他们好赶去打高尔夫球
so that they can make it to their golf game.
我们要顺应大自然的规律
Got to let nature take its course.
去他妈的大自然
Fuck nature!
快把孩子给我弄出来
Get this baby out of me!
-你是凯文吗 -你谁啊
- You Kevin? - Who's asking?
我是戴蒙 克雷格列表网站的
I'm Damon. From Craigslist.
我怎么知道你没骗我
How do I really know it's you?
我可以给你看我的执照
I could show you my license, I guess.
你肯定真把我当傻子了
You must really think I'm stupid.
什么
What?
警♥察♥弄张假执照还不容易
Like cops can't make a fake license?
你觉得我是警♥察♥
You think I'm a cop?
你是吗
Are you?
不是
No.
警♥察♥都这么说
That's exactly what a cop would say.
你到底想不想搞假身份了 兄弟
Do you want a fake identity or not, man?
好吧 你看着没什么问题
Okay, you seem cool.
就是啊
Sweet.
我找到三个可以用的死者的身份
I found three deceased people whose identities could work.
-这是个男的 -你不是急着用吗
- This is a dude. - You said it was a rush job.
这女的1977年死的
This chick died in 1977.
斯维特拉娜差不多比她年轻一百岁
Svetlana's like 100 years younger
奶♥子♥还比她好看
with great tits.
最后这个估计正合你意
Okay, this last one might be what you're looking for.
法蒂玛是什么鬼名字
What kind of name is Fatima?
埃及名字吧
Egyptian, I think.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人 埃及人
Russian, Egyptian?
谁搞得清楚这两个有什么区别 是吧
Who's gonna know the difference, right?
成交吗
We got a deal?
法蒂玛
Fatima.
天哪 月儿
Oh, my God. Moon.
你真是贪得无厌
You are insatiable.
轮到我了
My turn.
看到他在粪斗坛的表现之后
Well, after the way he handled himself at the Pit,
我也想来尝尝这块鲜肉
I want a taste of this fresh meat.
别想碰他 哈莫尼
Hands off, Harmony.
请进 亲爱的
Limp on in, dear.
弗兰克
Frank.
你永远都是我的月儿
You will always be my Moon,
可我总还得有一个太阳
but you must allow another to be my sun.
我♥操♥
Oh, shit.
《复杂波函数及其在标度相对论中的意义》
什么鬼
What the hell?
-你收到我的消息了吗 -还没 我刚刚
- Did you get my messages? - Yeah, no, I just--
在看其他东西
I'm in the middle of something.
你有什么事我一会就过来干
I can do whatever you need in a couple minutes.
我的事 就是让你马上滚蛋
What I need is for you to leave immediately.
越快越好
Sooner, if possible.
等等 什么
Um...wait, what?
你被炒了 还不够明显吗
You're fired, obviously.
不 为什么
No. Why?
你真不知道吗
You really don't know?
来参加派对的可是没人能忘记
No one else from the party can forget.
派对 不是 我
The party? No, I um...
我喝得不省人事 我
I kind of blacked out. I--
在那之前你把所有的姐妹会合照从墙上扯下来
Not before you took all the group sorority photos off the wall
然后用马克笔把你睡过的女生都圈了出来
and used a marker to circle all the girls that you slept with.
擦 我真这么干了吗
Fuck, I did that?
我让你离开
When I told you you had to leave,
你就决定标记你的领地
you, uh, decided to mark your territory.
标记我的领地
Mark my territory?
你在地毯上撒尿
You peed on the carpet.
然后尿在了所有其他合照上
And then all the other group photos.
98年之后的都没能幸免
All the way back to '98.
那个 我
Look, I...
我这几周过得很憋屈
I've had a really crappy couple of weeks.
好吧 我就是发泄一下
Okay, you know, and I was just blowing off some steam.
我被甩了 还被赶出宿舍
I mean, I got dumped, I got kicked out of my dorm room...
是吗 淹了照片之后
Yeah, the, uh, photos weren't the final target
你的洪荒之力还没发泄完
of your yellow tsunami.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表