Frank, you ordered all this stuff?
是另一位加拉格先生
Wrong Mr. Gallagher.
你弟弟在改善我们的生活品质
Your young brother's responsible for all of these improvements.
卡尔吗
Carl?
看看我这些儿女
Only one around here
就他一个会赚钱的
I see making an honest living.
这些酒需要签收
I need for someone to sign this liquor shipment.
我来吧 先生
That would be me, sir.
如果不能让儿子享受酒精的乐趣
What's a father for if not to help his son
要老爸做什么
acquire life's liquid pleasures?
你在我房♥间干什么
Uh, what are you doin' in my room?
靠 你不是搬走了吗
Shit. Thought you moved out.
我没有
Oh, I didn't.
卡尔不让我住那间 你这间又没人
Carl kicked me out, and yours was empty.
沙发还没人睡
Couch is still free.
这些摆哪里 加拉格先生
Where you want these at, Mr. Gallagher?
就放这里 剩下的也一样
Right over there with the rest of the shipments.
告诉你老板 下次
Hey, yo, tell your boss, next time,
要是再没有桃子味伏特加
if he ain't got any peach vodka,
我就要换供应商了
I'ma find myself a new distributor.
你到底在搞什么鬼
What the hell is goin' on?
给这地方升个级 毕竟这是我的地盘
Upgrading the crib since it's technically mine now.
房♥契上写的还是我的名字
Uh, not with my name on the deed, it's not.
钱是我出的 就是我的
My money, it is.
晚点会有几个弟兄来玩玩
Got some homies comin' over later to kick it.
这地方必须嗨起来 懂不懂
Place gon' be popping. You feel me?
懂了 我们懂
Oh, yeah, we feel you.
你弟兄尼克让你这么干的吗
Your homey Nick put you up to this?
-尼克走了 -去哪了
- Yeah, Nick's gone. - Where?
你们打架了还是怎么
You guys get in a fight or somethin'?
我得闪人了
I got to bounce.
如果想谈谈的话 我随时都在
If you ever need to talk, just give me a holler.
谢了 心理医生 我没事
Yeah, thanks, Dr. Phil, but I'm good.
弗兰克都有房♥间睡了
Frank gets a bedroom
我却只能睡沙发
and I get the fucking couch.
想得美
Yeah? No fucking way.
操
Ugh. Fuck!
今晚可以先住我那儿
Well, we could just stay at my place tonight.
我刚把房♥子弄回来
I just got us the house back.
才不要被撵出去
I'm not getting booted out.
该死
God damn it.
没睡吧
You awake?
有史以来第一次有劲做饭
Hi, first time I've had the energy to cook in forever.
我可以去给孩子准备午饭
Um, I can go start on the kids' lunches.
不用
Uh, no, um...
我们谈谈吧
We need to talk.
出什么事了吗
Is everything okay?
我想告诉你 我很感激你在这里
I want you to know that it's been great having you here,
你对我们家的帮助我会永远记得
and I'll always appreciate how much you helped our family.
我确实很喜欢这里
Oh, well, I really love being here.
有家的感觉
Feels like home.
最后一张支票里我加了点奖金
I put a bonus in your last check
对你所做的一切略表感谢
just to thank you for all that you've done.
我真的很希望能留下你
I really--I wish that we could keep you,
可我正处于恢复期 真的负担不起了
but with my cancer in remission, we really can't afford it.
你是要让我走吗
What, you're-- you're letting me go?
就这样吗
Just like that?
我的孩子呢
What about my baby?
你和我呢
What about you and me?
天啊
Wow. Oh, my gosh.
是宝宝在动吗
What--is it the baby?
它踢你了吗
Did it kick?
第一次
First time ever.
你想摸摸看吗
You want to feel it?
好的
Okay.
你人很好
You're so cool,
真希望我们能多相处相处
and I really wish we could bond more.
等孩子出去的时候
Do you think maybe
我们再谈这个好吗
we could talk about it later when the kids aren't around?
就我们俩
Just us girls?
当然
Of course.
当然可以
Of course we can.
好的 放进车里
All right, pack it in there,
小天兵们
God's little army.
再回来搬一次就可以上路了
We still got one more pickup before we hit the road.
照顾他们这么久 记得帮我们跟上帝要奖励
Tell God we deserve an extra stash for His little army.
这些小老鼠们快把我们家底吃穿了
These rug rats ate us out of house and home.
你最好去祷告一下
You better pray on it, 'cause that's
因为这是搞到更多钱的唯一办法
the only way you getting more cash.
教堂已经被利用殆尽了 亲爱的
The church is tapped, honey.
麦克尔斯牧师开着崭新的宝马车
Reverend Michaels drives a brand-new Bimmer
每次打招呼挥手时
and flashes that tacky gold watch
都要炫耀那块俗得掉渣的金表
every time he waves hello.
不许你说麦克尔斯牧师的坏话
Don't you be bad-mouthing Reverend Michaels.
仁慈的上帝希望我们都能富有
The good Lord wants us to be prosperous.
虔诚的人会得到各种各样来自天堂的奖励
Rewards the devout with all sorts of heavenly gifts.
也不乏人间的奖励
Earthly ones too.
他穿着一千美金的西装和古驰休闲鞋
The man wears $1,000 suits and Gucci loafers.
这是什么
What's this?
能护你安全的东西
To keep you safe.
小刀
Oh, a shiv.
我会想念这些小保镖的
Gonna miss our little bouncers.
别再大开杀戒了 孩子们
No mass murders, kids.
-回归和平与宁静中去吧 -和平你个头
- Well, back to peace and quiet. - Peace, my ass.
照顾满屋子的孩子却没有补贴和带薪假期
House full of kids, no bonus? No paid vacation?
上帝最好把善款回扣分我们一点
God better be handing out charity rebates.
-你怎么来了 -饿了吗
- Hey. - Hungry?
现在饿了 你带了什么
I am now. What you got?
煎饼 鸡蛋 香肠 任君选择
Pancakes, eggs, and sausage. Whatever you like.
大清早的就请我吃"香肠"么
You offering me morning sausage?
糟糕
Ah, shit.
我打扰到你了吗
Am I interrupting something?
给表亲做结婚礼物
Makin' a wedding gift for my cousin.
没什么
No big deal.
看着挺酷的
Looks cool.
-想摸摸吗 -这花吗
- Want to touch it? - The flower?
是啊
Yeah.
很漂亮
It's beautiful.
我的表亲不会喜欢的
Yeah, my cousin won't appreciate it,
但没关系
but I don't care.
就是个心意
It's all in the giving.
你今天去消防站吗
You heading to the firehouse today?
我想一起
I was hoping I could tag along.
不去了 请假去参加婚礼
No, took it off for the wedding.
全家人都得到场
Whole family in attendance.
会很有趣吧
Should be fun.
好吧
Okay.
申请的事你有再考虑吗
You thought any more about applying?
申请消防员吗
To be a fireman?
对 干嘛不呢
Yeah, why not?
说实话我不知道该从哪里开始
I don't know where I'd start, honestly.
先当急救人员
You start as a EMT.
我可以帮你申请
I could help you apply.
是吗
Yeah?
当然 反正也没什么损失
Sure. What do you have to lose?
是啊 有道理
Yeah, maybe.
我走了 你好好准备吧
I should go. Let you get ready.
等下 是这样
Hey, listen--listen, um,
我不知道这种要求会不会很奇怪
I don't know if it's too weird or whatever,
但我能邀请你和我一起去参加婚礼吗
but would you want to be my wedding date?
虽然我家人挺无聊的 但我觉得
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表