我捅了他
I stabbed him.
他再也别想打我了
He fucked with me for the last time.
凯勒布
Caleb!
听着 我马上回来 好吗
Listen, I'll be right back, okay?
你还好吗
You okay?
他好像把我胳膊弄断了
I think he broke it.
好的 别动
All right, hold still.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
一 二
One, two--
三
Three.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
她的胳膊断了
Her arm is broken.
你没接受过训练
You're not trained.
我在新兵营学过
I learned this in basic.
谢了 我来吧
Thanks. I'll take over.
谈话不顺利
Rough meeting?
根本就没见着人
No meeting.
古斯1:07发短♥信♥来
Gus texted at 1:07
说他明天去Patsy之家找我
to say that he'd meet me at Patsy's tomorrow.
让我带上他外婆的戒指
Told me to bring his grandmother's ring.
他就是在搞我 我懂
He's just punishing me, which I get,
但这太恶心了
but it sucks.
你今天怎么样
How was your day?
我们去了秋收节
Oh, yeah, we went to the fall festival.
威尔和利亚姆开了玉米芯车
Will and Liam raced corn-cob cars
喝了根汁冰淇淋汽水
and shared root beer floats.
真好
How sweet.
他们躺在一堆漫画书中间睡着了
Yeah, they passed out on the pull-out surrounded by comic books.
利普和伊恩以前也这样
Lip and Ian used to do that.
他们把毯子铺在客厅里
They'd spread all the blankets out in the living room and...
把所有漫画书拿出来
put out all their comics and...
比谁能撑住不睡
see who could stay up latest...
穿着他们的棉绒睡衣
in their little footie pajamas.
快回来 荷尔蒙上脑的女孩
Come back, Hormone Girl.
过来
Come on.
明天你那事之前我们都需要足够的休息
We both need a lot of rest before your thing tomorrow.
堕胎 好吗
Abortion, okay?
你干嘛需要休息 你又不要去
Why do you need rest? You're not coming.
我当然去
Uh, yeah, I am.
我没事 肖恩
I'm fine, Sean.
我知道你没事
Yeah, I know you're fine.
你当然没事 但我还是要去
Of course you are, but I'm also still coming.
相当回英雄
Trying to be a hero?
不是
Nope.
想当个像样的伴侣
Just trying to be a partner.
我将会问你一些非常直接的问题
I'm about to ask you some very intrusive questions.
请如实回答
Please answer to the best of your knowledge.
在你们关系变亲密前你认识鲁尼恩博士多久
How long did you know Dr. Runyon before you became intimate?
大约一个半小时
About an hour and a half.
也许更少
Maybe less.
我上课迟到了
Um, I--I came to class late.
该次会面的借口是什么
And what was the pretense of that encounter?
我本来去她的办公室补交
Well, I--I'd gone to her office to make up on some of the work
漏掉的作业
that I'd missed.
你们就是在那交♥媾♥的
And there you had intercourse.
不 不 并不是
No. No, not exactly.
但那次会面是出于交♥媾♥的目的
But the encounter was of a sexual nature?
是的
Yes.
没有插入
Non-penetrative?
没有 是的
No. I mean, yes.
是没有插入
Uh...non, yeah.
口♥交♥
Oral?
是的
Uh, yes.
你给她 还是她给你
You performed this on her, or she on you?
是我给她
It was, um-- it was me to her.
是她强迫你进行这一性行为的吗
Did she coerce you to perform this sex act?
我不确定你能强迫别人
I'm not sure exactly how you coerce someone
做这种事
into doing that kind of thing.
请回答问题
Answer the question, please.
她没有强迫我 没有
She did not coerce me. No.
你有通过和她性♥交♥得到过成绩提升
Have you ever received improved grades or academic privileges
或学术特权吗
in exchange for sex?
我不需要任何关照
I--I don't need any favors.
你是否需要不是重点
Whether or not you need them is beside the point.
我们是想确定意图
We're trying to determine intent.
鲁尼恩教授有在你们约会期间
Did Dr. Runyon offer you any special compensation
给予你任何特别补偿吗
during your relationship?
她没有占我便宜
She wasn't taking advantage of me.
如果你在暗示这个的话 我不是受害者
If that's what you're getting at, I'm not a victim.
好吗 是双方自愿的
Okay? It was consensual.
我们不是你的敌人 加拉格先生
We're not the enemy, Mr. Gallagher.
简单诚实地回答问题就好
Just answer the questions simply and truthfully.
感觉还好吗
You feel okay?
嗯
Yeah.
镇定剂和布洛芬好像起效了
Valium and ibuprofen seem to be working.
好 你可能会感到一阵痉挛
Okay. you might feel a cramp now.
和经期痉挛很像不过更强烈
It's similar to a period cramp but sharper.
坚持住
Hang tight.
如果需要可以握住我的手
You can hold my hand if you need to.
不用 我没事
No, I'm okay.
把精力集中在呼吸上而不是知觉上
Focus on your breathing instead of the sensation.
用鼻子吸气 嘴巴吐气
In through the nose, out through the mouth.
很快啊
That was quick.
感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
感觉没有身孕了
Un-pregnant...
还很饿
and starving.
他们给了我一个护垫止血
They gave me a pad for the bleeding.
我从不用护垫的
I never wear pads.
感觉双腿间夹了一个玉米煎饼
I feel like I have a burrito between my legs.
流血
Bleeding?
嗯 很正常
Yeah, totally normal.
几个小时内应该就会缓下来
It should slow down in a few hours.
他们说如果我感觉还行 甚至能回去工作
They said if I feel okay later I could even go back to work.
那你感觉如何
But you're okay?
老实说 现在不能喝奶昔
I'll be honest, I'm devastated
真是要我的命了
I'm not drinking a milkshake right now.
谢谢开车送我
Thanks for driving me.
我的派对会超好玩的
My party's gonna be super fun.
这是谁的车
Whose car is this?
-公♥司♥的车 -不错
- Company car. - Cool.
很高兴你们能来
I'm really glad you could make it,
希望你们喜欢纸杯蛋糕
and I hope you guys like cupcakes.
靠 哥们
Fuck, man.
那是我的自行车
That's my fucking bike.
慢点 我有孕在身
Slow down! I'm pregnant!
这不值得
It's not worth it.
想想农场
Think of the farm.
想想牛 哥们
The fucking cows, man.
又一顿只有我们三人的浪漫聚餐
Another romantic meal with just the three of us.
"得推迟一小时 晚上7点行吗"
"Need to push an hour. 7:00 P.M. Okay?"
混♥蛋♥
Dickwad.
要是他再放我鸽子 我就到他公♥寓♥
If he stands me up again, I'm just showing up at his apartment
一手拿着公♥证♥书 一手拿着棒球棒
with a notary in one hand and a baseball bat in the other.
再跟我说说为什么买♥♥♥房♥♥子如此重要
Tell me again why getting the house is so important.
我现在也不知道了
I don't even know anymore.
我是说
I mean,
黛比工作的家庭要给她举办一个派对 老天
Debbie's family is throwing her a party, for fuck's sake.
"性别揭晓"派对
A gender party.
你要去吗
You gonna go?
跟婴儿有关 我当然不去
It's baby related, so, no.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表