Got my day's receipts.
这是怎么回事
Well, well, well, what's going on here?
死老头的礼物
Compliments of Mr. Cracker here.
不 我觉得这样不好...
Yeah, no, I don't think that's a good I--
老天啊
Holy crap.
你们这些人还真能吸
You people do it up big.
你要为"你们这些人"这句话买♥♥单
Yeah, that "You people" is gonna cost you.
威尔
Will!
怎么回事
What the fuck?
你哪儿搞来的
Where'd you get that?
怎么回事
What's going on?
别动
Just stay there.
我来拿走
I'm gonna come and take that from you.
别动...
Just...
我来拿走
here, let me take that.
老天
Jesus.
你哪里搞来的 威尔
Where the hell did you get this, Will?
应该是我的
I think it could be one of mine.
好了
Okay.
小黛怎么样了
How's Debs doing?
我给她喝了点汤尼水好让她放松点
Mm, I gave her some tonic to relax her.
给了她点灵气 加强她的子♥宫♥
Did some Reiki to strengthen her uterus, and...
很难相信这世道有那么多
It's really unbelievable how many sexual deviants
性变♥态♥
are out there.
-是啊 -她睡着了
- Yeah. - But she's sleeping now.
我可以坐下吗
Do you mind if I sit here with you?
当然 坐吧
Yeah, no, sure. Of course.
-抱歉 -好的
- Sorry. - Great.
坐吧
Cool.
-给 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thanks.
所以 灵气
So, uh, Reiki, huh?
你相信嬉皮士自愈那一套
So you're into all that hippie-dippie healing shit?
我只信有效的
I do what works.
我是学物理的
I'm a physics major.
所以我很难相信
You know, so it's a little hard for me to buy into
那些鬼话
all that holistic crap.
比如草药 顺势疗法药物
You know, herbs, homeopathic drops.
那反射疗法呢
What about reflexology?
比如施压点 你相信吗
Like, um, pressure points. You into that?
-你是说足底按♥摩♥ -差不多
- Oh, you mean a foot rub? - Mm-hmm.
当然 那感觉很好
Yeah, sure. That feels good.
那么
So...
利普先生怎么了
What is up with Mr. Lip?
你怎么从学校回家来了
Why are you home from college?
只是今晚回来
Just back for the night.
你最近失恋了吗
Did you just go through a breakup recently?
这个施压点肌肉很紧张
Yeah, there's a lot of tension in this pressure point right here.
你能从我脚上看出来吗
So you can tell that from my foot?
当然可以
Sure can.
不可能
Eh, no way.
她是谁
Who was she?
是个教授
It was, uh, a professor.
她哪里特别
What was so special about her?
我喜欢她看我的方式
I liked the way she looked at me.
她经验丰富
You know, she was experienced...
还是个有夫之妇
and, uh, married.
而且已婚
and, uh, married.
-好痛 -抱歉
- Ow! Fuck. - Oh, sorry.
这个穴位控制你的情感之源
This point is your heart chakra.
现在它纠在一起了
It's really knotted up.
大概是因为她太他妈自私了吧
It's probably 'cause she was so fucking selfish.
我就像她养的一条狗
I was like her little dog.
事事都得照她的意思
Everything was on her terms.
然后她...
And she, uh...
一有麻烦就把我丢下不管了
she tossed me aside when shit hit the fan.
甚至都不是我的错
You know, it wasn't even my fault.
我绝不会做任何伤害她的事
I mean, I would've never done anything to hurt her.
我承受了很多那些破事
I put up with so much of her crap.
到最后她连话都不肯跟我说一句
And at the end, she wouldn't talk to me.
她甚至看都不看我一眼
You know, she wouldn't even look at me.
去你大爷的 贱♥货♥
Fuck you, bitch! Ow!
-好痛 -没事的 让它释放出来
- Fuck! Ow! - That's it. Just let it out.
-老天 妈的 -就这样释放它
- God. Shit. - Okay, let it go.
好了
Okay.
感觉好点了吗
Feeling better?
是的
Yeah.
你... 你刚才做了什么
Yeah, what'd you--what'd you do?
给我施了什么嬉皮咒吗
Put some hippie spell on me?
反射疗法 宝贝
Reflexology, baby.
有助于释放你的愤怒
Help to release your anger.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
你还是不相信我 是吧
Oh, you're still skeptical, huh?
你这边这个施压点更紧绷
There's more tension on this other point.
操 对
Ow, fuck. Yeah.
对 那个点真的很疼
Yeah, that--that one-- that one really hurts.
妈的
Shit.
那个施压点对应的是什么
Wh--what's that pressure point for?
你的性器官
It's your sex organ.
你最近房♥事有问题吗
You having problems in the bedroom?
也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
是吗 那按这里
Yeah? Here.
有什么感觉吗
That do anything?
有
Whoa, yeah.
你... 你在干什么
Wh--wh--what are you doing?
帮你通筋活穴呢 给我点时间
Just working on some blockages. Give me a sec.
我想你应该
I think you should, uh...
应该停下来了 应该
you should stop, like, now.
没关系 乖乖的
It's okay. Be a good boy.
-冲找外婆吧 来吧 -什么
- Come for Grandma, come on. - What?
老天啊
Oh, God!
操
Oh, f--
操...
Fu--
没关系
It's okay.
好了
There we go.
焕然一新 一切正常
Good as new. All systems go.
外婆奎尼解救大成功
Grandma Queenie to the rescue.
棒
Bam!
什么鬼
What the fuck?
-枪 -我真的很抱歉
- A gun? - I'm so sorry.
我就几分钟的时间没看着他
I only let him out of my sight for a minute.
这点时间已经足够他在你家
Which was obviously enough time for him
翻出一把枪了
to find a gun in your house!
我发誓我不知道卡尔有枪
I swear that I didn't know that Carl had that.
他坐过牢 入了帮派
He was in prison. In a gang!
你就没想过他可能会在家里藏枪吗
It didn't dawn on you that he might have guns in the house?
-我和你一样生气 -不 不
- I am just as upset as you are. - No, no!
你远不如我愤怒
You're not nearly as upset as I am!
你让我儿子在你家找到了一把枪
You let my son find a gun in your house.
我当时不知道
I didn't know!
我该怎么做 搜他的身吗
What am I supposed to do, pat him down?
没错
Yeah!
如果他在你的罪犯弟弟附近
If he's anywhere in the vicinity
那没错 你就该搜他的身
of your fucked-up criminal brother, yeah!
别冲我吼了
Stop screaming at me!
我要说多少遍对不起才行
How many times do I have to say I'm sorry?
这事要是被妮可知道了
When Nikole finds out about this,
她会夺走我的监护权
she's gonna take away my custody,
还有探视权
my visitation rights.
我会向她解释发生了什么
Well, I will explain to her what happened.
这不是你的错
It is not your fault.
这当然是我的错
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表