What do we have here?
大G在哪
Where's Big G?
在后面吗
Is he in the back?
进来
Come in.
死老头 你来做什么
Cracker, what are you doing here?
我不跟你去收保护费了
Not doing any more runs with you.
-你有车吗 -什么
- You got a car? - What?
我要去趟印第安纳送个包裹
Need a ride to Indiana to deliver a package.
不行
Oh, hell no.
也许你会想在我送过去之前
Well, maybe you want a taste of Snow White
尝尝这包人间美味
before we drop her off.
把门关上
Shut that door behind you.
不错
Oh, yeah.
黛比
Debbie!
拉里 你怎么知道我在这儿
Larry? How'd you know I was here?
我不知道
I didn't.
我陪斯嘉丽来的
I'm here with Scarlet.
她是你姐姐
Is she your sister?
你真幽默
You are funny.
那她是谁
Well, who is she?
我女友
Someone that I see.
什么
What?
拉里可以同时满足多个女人
Hey, there's plenty of Larry to go around.
我们都有身孕
Both of us are pregnant.
我以为你懂的
Oh, I thought you understood.
我有恋孕癖
I'm a maiesiophile.
-什么 -我喜欢孕妇
- Huh? - I'm into pregnant girls.
你还有多少孕妇女友
Well, how many others are there?
我喜欢有身孕的女人 不过我尽量
I like women that are showing, but I try to limit it
把人数限制为一个孕月一个
to just one for each month of the pregnancy.
你是我唯一一个怀胎七月的女友
You are my only seven month-er.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你生气了吗
Are you upset?
-我当然生气了 -对不起
- Of course I'm upset. - I'm sorry.
我不希望你生气
I--I don't want you to be.
我真的喜欢你
I really like you.
那我生产后怎么办
Well, what happens after I give birth?
我们还可以继续做朋友
We can still be friends.
我以为我们之间有共鸣
I thought we had a connection.
没错
We do.
我不介意与人分享 亲爱的
I don't mind sharing, sweetie.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
黛比 别这样
Oh, Debbie, don't be like this.
别怎样
Be like what?
因为我喜欢上了一个恋孕什么的人而生气吗
Mad because I fell for a maiesio-whatever you are?
我之前对你是坦诚相待的
Hey, I was honest with you.
什么时候
When?
你问我介不介意你怀孕
You asked me if it was okay that you were pregnant.
难道那就代表我该知道你有
So that means I should know that you have
某种古怪的孕妇癖好吗
some weirdo pregnancy fetish?
你真病态 拉里
You're fucked up, Larry.
你也是 斯嘉丽
So are you, Scarlet.
我跟菲奥娜说你不该来的
I told Fiona you shouldn't come.
不过再次感谢
But thanks again.
没事
Yeah.
洗碗工
Dishwasher?
对
Yeah.
总比被群殴好
Beats getting jumped, though.
敬下午酒
Here's to afternoon drinking.
要是我们知道你会带个初中生来 凯勒布
If we'd known you were bringing a middle school student, Caleb,
我们就不会选一个需要出示身份证的地方了
we wouldn't have come to a place that cards.
没什么 我不喝酒
Oh, no, it's cool. I don't drink.
听说会让你皮肤老化粗糙
I hear it makes your skin old and leathery.
输了吧
Got you.
我们要这样相处吗
That--that's--that's how we're playing this?
你先开战的
Hey, you threw down first.
你哪儿来的 小子
Where are you from, kid?
后院区
Back of the Yards.
本地人
A local boy.
你什么来头
What's your story?
来头
Story?
你是谁 做什么的
Who you are, what you do.
你怎人认识这位巧克力烘面包的
How did you meet this chocolate Bundt cake?
在消防队认识的
Met him at the firehouse.
这么年轻不像是消防员
Looks too young to be first in, last out.
他不是
He's not a fighter.
我正在为成为紧急医疗救护技术员学习
Well, I'm studying to be an EMT,
还需要上20个小时的课
and I got 20 more hours in the classroom,
完成30个小时的实践 然后我就能参加考试了
30 practical, then I can take the exam.
所以你不像上一任那个想要绿卡的
Wow, so not a deadbeat looking for a green card
无业游民
like the last one.
够了 够了
All right, all right.
从没听说过他
Never heard about him.
他叫什么来着
What was his name again?
-是劳尔吗 -不是
- Was it Raul? - No.
-菲利普 -对
- Felipe? - Yeah.
别提这事了 行吗
Okay, let's just drop it, all right?
不是约瑟吗
Wasn't it Jose?
换个话题吧
How about we change the subject?
我的巧克力烘面包 我受伤了
Oh, my chocolate Bundt cake, I'm hurt.
你跟我说我是你的第一任
You told me I was your first.
怎么可能
Not a chance.
我们喜欢这位 凯勒布
We like this one, Caleb.
你说是吗 格里高利
Don't we, Gregory?
我是说 如果年轻 帅气和一点点小聪明
I mean, if young, beautiful, and kind of a smart-ass
值得喜欢 那么是的 我们喜欢他
is something to like, sure. Fine. I guess we do.
天啊
Oh, my God.
发生什么了 你们的衣服呢
What happened? Where are your clothes?
我退出了
I'm out.
很好
Okay, good.
去洗个热水澡
Go take a hot shower.
我做晚餐
I'm making dinner.
说来话长
Long story.
好吧
Okay.
威尔呢
Where's Will?
在你房♥间里
He's in your room.
好
Okay.
我现在突然觉得有点爱你
I kind of love you right now.
最好是
Yeah, you better.
这么多年来我有过很多次机会
I've had a lot of opportunities over the years,
但是当送这批货的机会
but when the situation presented itself
来临之际
to move this quality product,
我想 "是时候大展身手了"
I thought, "It's time to put my skills to work."
死老头 闭上你的嘴
Cracker, will you shut the fuck up
好好刮分那毒品
and finish cutting that shit?
试试第一批货如何
Please, take the maiden voyage.
那么
Well...
如何?
Yeah?
不错 再多来点
It's not bad. Let's cut up some more.
我也想 但是印第安纳还在等着
I'd love to, but Indiana awaits.
时间够着呢
Whoa, plenty of time.
-不 我 -把东西给我
- No, I-- - Give me that shit.
不 不 我 等等
No, no, I--wait.
我要保证这批货的完整
I really need to sort of keep the product intact.
我还想留着我的蛋蛋
I'm very attached to my testicles.
我
I--
再少上一点也不会有人注意的
Nobody's gonna notice if a little more goes missing,
何况我们还会加点
especially after we replace it
婴儿排便药进去
with some baby laxative.
看来你之前也这么做过
I take it you've done this before.
白天的收据在这里
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表