想毁了我和她的生活之外还有什么事
planning to ruin her life and mine?
好吧
Yeah.
闪烁其词 满嘴胡言可骗不了我
I can tell when somebody's being cagey or full of shit
因为大多数的时候我就是这样
'cause I spent most of my life being both.
你这是在安慰我吗
Is that supposed to comfort me?
我的意思是你跟我直说就行
I'm saying direct's a better approach with me.
那好吧
Fine.
我要去诊所
I'm gonna go to the clinic
看看能不能替黛比预约个医生 然后...
to see if I can make an appointment for Debbie, and then...
...今晚我要去见古斯
...I'm gonna go see Gus tonight.
是丈夫古斯 还是奥古斯都·盖乌斯[屋大维]
Husband Gus? Augustus Gus?
你还认识别的古斯吗
Do you know another Gus?
不认识 找他干什么
No. Why?
我想去跟他说分手
I want to tell him that it's over.
我相信他很清楚
Pretty sure he knows.
跟他道歉
Tell him I'm sorry.
把他祖母的戒指还给他
Give him back his grandmother's ring.
那你刚才为什么不直说
Why would you not just tell me that?
我不知道 可能是觉得难以启齿吧
I don't know. Felt personal somehow.
好吧
Okay.
去办你该办的事吧
Go and do what you need to do.
谢谢
Thanks.
我一直在找你
Been looking for you.
我这就走了 找我什么事
I was just leaving. What do you want?
黛比把好消息告诉我了
Debbie told me the good news.
我真是高兴地不得了
I could just weep with joy.
我的天 弗兰克 放开我
Oh, God. Jesus, Frank. Let go of me.
要不要我去恭喜下孩子父亲
Can I congratulate the papa-to-be?
不行
You cannot.
你屋子里跟你接吻的那人吗
Is it the guy you were kissing in here?
还是另有其人
Are there multiple options to it?
喂 多米尼克 当我的马子吧
Hey, yo, Dominique, I want you to be my baby.
你就是我要寻觅的灵魂伴侣
It's your heart, your soul, and body that I seek.
你是有什么毛病
What is the matter with you?
加拉格先生 我想推荐你为我校的
Mr. Gallagher, I just wanted to commend you as a fine,
杰出非裔美国人
upstanding African-American citizen of our proud school.
谢谢你 校长
Thank you, principal.
先生 无意冒犯 但他是白人
Sir, no disrespect, but he's white.
别开玩笑了
Don't be ridiculous.
我希望能涌现出更多像卡尔
More of our African-American youth
这样的非裔美国青年
should be like young Carl here.
觉不觉得有点过了
Think that was too much?
算了 算是取得一点进展了
Nah, I think we gained some ground.
好了 咱们干正事儿去
A'ight, let's do some business.
欢迎回家 邻局
他怎么样了 要回家了
How is he? Coming home?
是的 不过是因为他不信任他的医生
Yeah, but only because he doesn't trust his doctors.
原因是那些医生是移♥民♥还是什么的
Something about them being immigrants or something.
那个 他不也是移♥民♥吗
Uh, well, isn't he an immigrant?
他都瘫痪了
He's paralyzed.
咱们就别在这儿损他了
I don't think we should be criticizing him.
你肯帮他清理院子也真是心善啊
It's very nice of you to clean up his yard.
真是位好邻居
Very neighborly.
我们也应该为他做点事
Yeah, we should do something for him too.
比如布置个漂亮的花♥园♥出来
Maybe plant a nice garden.
又或者是种点玫瑰花 修个新草坪什么的
Ooh, maybe roses and a new lawn.
我觉得你俩最好别再烦他了
I think maybe it's the best if you two just stay clear.
我要去接他了
I'm gonna pick him up
几小时后就带他回来
and I'm gonna bring him back in a couple hours.
也许咱们该建个新围栏
Maybe a new fence.
她觉得我怀孕了
She thinks just 'cause I'm pregnant
就意味着我要辍学 显然不是这么回事
means I'm gonna drop out, which it obviously doesn't,
但她要是把孩子生下来 那这事儿就容易多了
but if she has her baby, it'll be so much easier
因为再怎么样她也要照看她的孩子
'cause she'll be taking care of hers anyway,
那我去上学的时候她就可以顺便也照看我的了
so she can just watch mine while I go to school.
别在里面瞎搞了 我们要尿尿
Stop screwing in there. We need to pee!
算了 我就在水槽里尿了
Forget it. I'm gonna pee in the sink.
老天 这都是些什么破事儿
God, this is such bullshit.
也难怪少女妈妈们不得不辍学
This is why teen moms drop out of high school
即便我们正处于生孩子的黄金时期
even though we are in our prime childbearing years.
你不能那样做
Uh, you can't do that.
怀孕对我的膀胱的压♥迫♥
My pregnancy is no less punishing to my bladder
可不必瘫痪对你的压♥迫♥小 对吧
than your paralysis is to yours. Right?
我正要擦屁♥股♥呢
I'm trying to wipe.
你能不能转过头去
Do you mind?
-菲奥娜·加拉格 -在
- Fiona Gallagher. - Yeah.
来访原因是
Reason for visit?
我怀孕了 我想要
Uh, I'm pregnant and I need a--
-我们想要了解下产前护理 -不 我们不需要
- We'd like to learn about prenatal care, please. - No, we wouldn't.
你们是来和医生讨论各种方案吗
You're here to discuss your options?
-我是来堕胎的 -不 她不是
- I'm here to get an abortion... - No, she's not.
不过他们说我得先来预约尿检
But they said I need to make an appointment for a pee test.
她来尿检并在地狱预约个位置
A pee test and a reservation in hell.
老天呐
Jesus Christ.
他老人家可是反对堕胎的
He's opposed to abortion.
我敢肯定这有记载
I'm pretty sure that's on record.
今天能帮我做吗 就现在
Can we do it today? Like, right now?
你妈要是听到你说这话肯定会流泪的
Your mother would weep if she heard you say that.
你能让他走吗
Can you make him leave?
我要是走了 我就去告诉孩子他爸
If I leave, I'm gonna go talk to the baby daddy.
-你不是孩子他爸 -我是孩子他外公
- You're not the father? - I am the grandfather.
老天 我真喜欢这称呼
My God, I love the way that sounds.
你要是敢去找肖恩 我就趁你♥他♥妈♥睡着的时候
You go anywhere near Sean, and I will set you on fire
放火把你烧死
in your fucking sleep.
关于那个预约
About that appointment.
我们今天做不了 但是我们可以预约下周
We can't do it today, but we can schedule for next week.
到时会给你做药流 所以需要有个人来接你
You'll be medicated, so you'll need somebody to pick you up.
你有丈夫或是男友吗
You have a husband or boyfriend?
-我可以 -她两个都有
- I can-- - She has both.
-都是些什么人在我院子里 -就一些邻居
- Who's in my yard? - Oh, some of the neighbors.
他们想要为你做点事儿
They want to do something nice for you.
她们在乱扔我的东西
They're throwing away all my shit!
天杀的臭娘们儿
You goddamn kunas!
我要先宰了你 臭婊♥子♥
I'll kill you first, xekoliaras!
我的天
Jesus Christ!
死贱♥人♥
You stupid b--
我是来清空垃圾桶的
Uh, I was just gonna empty the trash.
-我该回避吗 -不用不用
- Should I come back? - No. No, no, no.
进来吧 这位是尤恩斯教授
Come in. Uh, this is Professor Youens.
是他打的电♥话♥ 帮你争取到了工作
He made the call to get you the job.
谢谢你 我真的万分感谢
Thank you. I really appreciate it.
这要怎么读啊
How do you pronounce that?
-"达夫"吗 -是"戴夫"
- "Dav"? - Dave.
伊恩 他叫伊恩
Uh, Ian. His name's Ian.
伊恩 你看着挺小啊 还在读高中吗
You look young, Ian. You still in high school?
没有 他
No, he, uh--
我退了学 参了军
I dropped out. Joined the army.
美国陆军什么时候开始收高中辍学生了
Since when does the U.S. Army accept high school dropouts?
他们不收 我以利普的身份参军的
They don't. I registered as Lip.
说来话长
It's a long story.
-他和你一样聪明吗 -没有
- He as smart as you? - No.
是的 他很聪明
Yeah, he's smart.
利普才是我们家的天才
Lip is the genius of the family.
所以这给了你辍学的理由
So that gives you an excuse for not finishing?
你似乎挺聪明
You seem plenty smart,
而且你不太适合穿"达夫"的制♥服♥
and Dav's uniform doesn't really suit you.
你想去吃点东西吗
You want to get some food or something?
好啊
Yeah.
好
Cool.
-菲欧娜在吗 -打盹呢
- Fiona here? - Napping.
但愿她能梦见她那未出世的孩子
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表