We were never friends.
别这样 乔
Oh, come on, Joe.
在你消失之前
We spent many fine nights together
我们在一起度过了多少个美妙的鸦♥片♥之夜
in opiate-induced bliss till you got all N.A. On me.
我到现在还没治好
I still can't kick the Hep C
你卖♥♥的针头传染给我的乙肝
I got from those needles you sold me.
好吧 那是一个无心的过错
All right, that was an inadvertent error
这些年里我已经道歉过
for which I have apologized many, many times
无数次了
over the years.
别人跟我保证过那些针头
I had been assured that those needles
几乎跟新的一样好
were almost good as new.
你到底想干什么 弗兰克
What the hell you want, Frank?
听说你在做一项副业
Rumor is, you're running a side business--
我需要你卖♥♥的东西
You're selling a product which I require
来收拾一个该死的混♥蛋♥
to take care of a fucking asshole.
你有钱吗
You got any money for a change?
代金卡
Gift cards.
在哪儿都能用
Welcome everywhere.
你想买♥♥什么
What kind of product you in the market for?
枪
A gun.
大一点的
A big one.
正在招聘
即刻应聘
二手家电
每天都有特♥价♥
那两个怎么样
What about those two?
黑色的吗
The black ones?
没错 看起来很酷
Yeah, they're cool.
钨金的 我可以便宜点卖♥♥给你们
Tungsten. I give you good price.
这个太哥特风了
It's kind of goth.
那样感觉跟嫁了玛丽莲·曼森似的
I'd feel like I was marrying Marilyn Manson.
这两个怎么样 有小钻石的这款
What about these two, with the little diamonds?
嗯 挺好看的 多少钱
Oh, yeah, beautiful. How much?
你们买♥♥不起
Too expensive for you.
你怎么知道我们买♥♥不起 多少钱
You don't know that. How much?
900块
900.
比我们预算的贵
That's more than we were thinking,
不过 能拿下
but, yeah, I think we can swing it.
收支票吗
Do you take checks?
900一只
900 each.
这婚戒上是不是有纳粹的万字符
Is there a little swastika on that wedding band?
我低价卖♥♥给你们
I sell those to you cheap.
不用了 谢谢
Oh, no, thanks.
这款有点粉色的怎么样
What about these pretty pink-ish ones?
那是玫瑰金 老款
Rose gold. Old fashioned.
这对你们买♥♥得起
These you can afford.
你能不能别瞎叨叨你认为
Would you stop it with the what you think
我们买♥♥得起买♥♥不起的了
I can and can't afford, please?
能拿出来看看吗
May we see them?
别 别 别 还不能戴在左手上
No, no, no, do--don't put it on your left hand yet.
会招来噩运的
That's bad luck.
看 这上面刻了东西
Hey, there's something engraved here.
克莱德
Clyde?
莉莲
Ah. Lillian.
6-6-41
6-6-41.
是他们的结婚日期吗
Is that the date they got married?
应该是吧 1941年6月6日
Yeah, I guess. June 6, 1941.
找个珠宝商磨掉就行 很简单
A jeweler can file it off, easy.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
千万别
Absolutely not.
克莱德
Clyde.
一定得留着 莉莲
Absolutely, Lillian.
想都别想
Don't even think about it.
先生
Sir?
用不着在我面前装得这么有礼貌 小子
Look, don't try to be all polite to me, son.
我看得出来你一直在努力提升自我
I can see you've been trying to make improvements on yourself,
我很赞赏你的努力
and I can appreciate the effort,
但我不喜欢你
but I don't like you.
我不想喜欢你
I don't want to like you.
以后也不会喜欢你
Don't plan on liking you.
我知道你整天围着我女儿转是什么意图
I know what you're hanging around my little girl for.
不是的 先生
No, sir.
别争辩了 我知道你
Oh, no, I know what you're thinking
每时每刻都在想些什么
every minute of every day,
我说的不是你上面这个脑袋在想什么
and not what you're thinking up there with your big head,
是下面这小兄弟想干什么
but what's going on down there in your little head.
你知道有些父母
You know those parents
想成为孩子的好朋友
that want to be their child's best friend,
喜欢和孩子聊天 想了解他们的
all wanting to talk and know what's going on with them
生活
all the time?
我不是那种父母
I'm not that parent.
我是那种得时刻克制自己
I'm the parent that has to regularly fight back
不要一枪崩了你的那种父母
the extremely powerful urge to pistol-whip you to death.
怎么样
So?
爸爸 这条怎么样
Daddy, how's this?
很漂亮 宝贝
That's beautiful, sweetheart.
-真的吗 -真的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
不行
No.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
-可是爸爸 -决不能穿这条
- Daddy, but-- - Not happening.
不行
No.
如果我低头看到你勃起了
If I look down and see you've got an erection,
那我就开枪杀了你 就在这儿
I'ma shoot you dead right here.
妖精尾巴俱乐部
演出者 DJ瑞奇·科恩斯和周六旋转夜
嗨 布拉德
Hey, Brad.
嗨 哥们
Hey, man.
唐在吗
Hey, is Don here?
在 他在后面办公室里
Uh, yeah, he's in the back office.
哥们 如果你想回来继续上班的话
Hey, man, if you're looking to get your job back,
亚历克斯刚辞职
Alex just quit,
托尼从舞台上摔下来摔断腿了
and Tony broke his foot falling off the stage.
好的 谢了
Okay, thanks.
大白天的 利普坐怎么会
What's Lip doing back here in the ghetto
坐在这平民窟的酒吧里
in the middle of the day?
很显然是来买♥♥醉的
Getting hammered, apparently.
嗨 你今天没课吗
Hey. No classes today?
放假嘛
Uh, it's a holiday.
是吗 什么假
It is? Which one?
总会有哪个地方在过节的
Well, it's got to be a holiday somewhere.
保加利亚独♥立♥日
Bulgarian Independence Day.
没错 就是这样
Yeah, exactly.
今天还是约瑟夫酋长的诞辰
Chief Joseph's birthday, too.
约瑟夫酋长
Chief fucking Joseph?
是的 他领导内兹佩尔塞人开展了一场
Yeah, he led the Nez Perce in a guerilla war
对抗美国骑兵的游击战
against the U.S. Cavalry.
奋起反抗 守卫那块政♥府♥试图
All fighting to keep the land
从他的部落手中夺走的土地
the government tried to steal away from his tribe.
天命昭彰
Manifest destiny.
不过换了个好听的名字 实质依然是
Ah, just gentrification with a fancier name
中产阶级化和对美洲原住民的屠♥杀♥
and Native American genocides.
一个为富人所有 由富人统治
Government of the rich people, by the rich people,
权利由富人所享的政♥府♥ 愿上帝保佑
and for the rich people, so help me God.
敬约瑟夫酋长
Chief Joseph.
敬约瑟夫酋长
Chief Joseph.
最近怎么样 利普 没什么事吧
How you doing, Lip? You all right?
酒保
Um, barkeep.
我没点伏特加
I didn't order vodka.
大白天的想要买♥♥醉
You want to get shitfaced in the middle of the day,
伏特加是你的首选
vodka is best.
相信我 我可是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Believe me. I'm Russian.
我最了解
I know.
是跟你那个女教授有关吗
Is this about that lady professor?
能再来一杯吗
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表