After you've pushed out six,
理应领到张"自♥由♥离开地狱"卡
God gives you a "Get out of hell free" Card.
要是黛比和我有了孩子
Where are you and your friend gonna sleep
你和你的朋友要睡在哪儿
if Debbie and I have babies?
我肯定要把你们的房♥间改造成婴儿房♥
Cause I'll need to turn your room into a nursery for sure.
哈 完爆
Ha! Burn.
别杀孩子 菲奥娜
Don't kill babies, Fiona.
我不会杀任何孩子的
I won't kill any babies.
我只是把肚子里的一些细胞给抽掉
I'll just have some cells in my tummy vacuumed out, okay?
我信任你 你却告诉了所有人
I confided in you, and you told everyone.
因为我关心你
Because I care about you.
你是说我没有权利做决定吗
Are you saying I don't have the right to choose?
不 我是女权主义 我相信你有权利
No. I'm a feminist. I believe you have that right.
告诉她你的感受
Tell her your feelings.
我想让我们的孩子一起玩耍
I want our babies to play together.
他们是表亲
They're cousins!
他们不是孩子 也不是表亲
They are not babies. They are not cousins.
他们现在只是肉瘤
They are the size of warts right now,
当你长了一个肉瘤 你把它冷冻起来剔掉它
and when you get a wart, you freeze it off.
该死 太冷血了
Damn, that's cold.
你又不是在看网球赛直播
You are not watching a tennis match on TV.
-大家都听得见你说话 -抱歉
- People can hear you. - Sorry.
小维 你是个母亲
V, you're a mother.
你会把你的孩子当作肉瘤冷冻起来剔掉吗
Do you wish you'd frozen your babies like warts?
不会 我爱我的孩子
No, I love my babies,
但我不是15岁生的她们
but I wasn't 15 when I had them.
我们不是在讨论我 而是在讨论菲奥娜
We're not talking about me. We're talking about Fiona.
我饿了 吃早饭吧
I'm hungry. Breakfast?
那是因为你现在不是一个人在吃
That's because you're eating for two.
弗兰克 再多说一个字
Frank, one more word,
你就得和你外面的朋友挤床垫了
you'll be sharing a mattress with your friends out back.
孩子会咬你的乳♥头♥ 吐在你嘴里
Babies bite your nipples, spit up in your mouth,
扩张你的阴♥道♥
stretch out your punany.
好好想想吧
Think about that.
我来帮你
Here, let me help with that.
我能搞定
I got it.
我说了我能搞定
I said I got it.
也许是我吐的
It's probably my puke.
我能搞定
I got it.
你在生气吗
Pissed about something?
没有
No.
我只是想帮你
I just wanted to help.
我不想要你帮忙
Hey, I just don't want your help.
到底怎么了
Well, what's up?
我很忙
I'm busy.
我们中总有些人要工作混口饭吃
Some of us actually have to work for a living.
是啊 我也工作
Yeah, no, I-I work.
你到底怎么回事
All right, what's your problem?
这就是我的归宿 利普
This is it for me, Lip.
这份工作 这就是我的生活
This job. This is where I land.
所以你想跑来跟我抱怨
So you want to come to me and talk about how hard
你♥他♥妈♥助教的工作...
your fucking job is as a teacher's assistant...
我从来没说过
I never said that--
而我却在清理你的呕吐物
while I clean up your goddamn puke?
听着 如果你想找更好的工作
Look, if you want a better job,
你可以重新回高中上学
you can go back to high school.
好吗 没人逼你辍学
All right? Nobody made you drop out.
去死吧
Fuck you.
你才去死
Fuck you. All right?
我帮你找了这份工作 现在你又不想做了
I got you this job, man. Now you don't want it?
你觉得你争取到了自己的空间
You won't share your room because you think
所以你不愿意和我分享
you've earned your space,
然后你和你那群操蛋的
and then you sit around and laugh at me
大学朋友嘲笑我
with your fucking shitty bitch college friends
张口闭口就是"教"啊"食"的
and say words like "Prof" and "Caf"
搞得你们好像忙到没时间说完一个词一样
like you're too fucking busy to finish your goddamn words,
而你竟然说我是有问题的那个
but I'm the one with the problem?
操
Fuck!
该死 够了 伙计
Shit. That's enough, man.
-够了 -住手
- That's enough, man. - Let go!
没事 放开他
It's okay. Let him go!
你想让我看他打你吗
You want me to let him hit you?
-操 -那好
- Fuck! - Fine!
哥不干了
Fucking done!
操
Fuck.
打扰下 你是卡尔·加拉格吗
Excuse me, Carl Gallagher?
什么事
Yeah?
我有事找你谈
I need a word.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
不 我是教AP微积分的
No. I teach AP Calculus.
我几乎确定你是永远达不到上课标准的
I'm almost certain you never will qualify.
那我们要谈什么
All right, so what are we talking about here?
希望我们能谈谈史密斯威森女用手♥枪♥
Hopefully we're talking about a Smith & Wesson lady model.
粉红色枪柄就更好了
Pink handle would be nice.
我有现金
I have cash.
已经把辍学加入你的少女妈妈简历里了吗
Already adding high school dropout to your teen mom resume?
菲奥娜 我希望你能支持我的决定
Fiona, I want you to support my decision.
你不想要孩子 没问题
You don't want to have yours, that's fine.
如果那真是你想要的 我会支持你
I will support that if it's what you really want to do.
但我需要你也支持我
But I need you to support me too,
因为没人支持我
because no one else does.
家人不支持 邻居不支持
Not our family, not our neighbors,
学校也不支持 只有弗兰克支持
not my school, just Frank,
可他是弗兰克
and he's Frank.
求你了 菲奥娜
Please, Fiona.
如果你爱我 你就支持我生下这个小孩
If you love me, you will support my decision in having this baby
因为我知道我会是个好妈妈的
because I know I'm going to be a great mom.
你会是个好妈妈
You are gonna be a great mom.
只是不是现在
Just not yet.
我们可以在十年后都做好准备时
Hey, we can have babies together in ten years
一起生小孩
when we're ready.
时机最重要
Because it's all about timing,
而现在对我们来说时机并不合适
and the timing is not right for us right now.
我们犯了错
We made mistakes,
现在去弥补还不算晚
but it's not too late to fix them.
不 菲奥娜
No, Fiona.
我的小孩不是个错误
Mine wasn't a mistake.
我是故意的
I did it on purpose.
我骗德里克说我有在服用避孕药
I lied to Derek that I was on the pill
因为我知道我想要什么
because I know what I want.
你说得对
You're right.
弗兰克是唯一一个认为此次怀孕
Frank is the only person who thinks this pregnancy
是好事的人
is a good idea.
弗兰克支持你
You have Frank on your side,
你应该担心才是
and that should bother you.
你该去哭
You should be crying,
还有记住一件事
and I want you to really get this too:
如果你生下这个小孩
if you have this baby,
我不会支持你
I will not support you.
物质上 情感上都不会
Not physically, not emotionally.
我一张尿布都不会换
I will not change a fucking diaper.
我不会因为他感冒 哮吼或者疝痛
I will not be woken up in the middle of the night
而半夜三更爬起来
because it has fever or croup or fucking colic
因为我不会让你住在我家
because you will not be living under my roof.
如果你要留着孩子 那你只能自力更生了
You are on your own if you do this.
你请了病假
You called in sick.
对 我感觉不舒服
Yeah, I'm feeling sick.
我没嗑药 神志清醒
I am clean and sober...
前不久抽的那一点海♥洛♥因♥
...and that small amount of heroin I recently did
也影响不到我的听力和反应
did not affect my ability to listen and respond,
所以如果你想聊聊发生了什么事
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表