祝你好运
Good luck...
巧克力先生
Mr. Chocolate.
别紧张 我不会揍你
Don't worry, I'm not gonna punch you.
我能进去吗
Can I come in?
不 你知道的 我有对象了
No, you know, I'm-- I'm in a relationship.
我不是要上♥床♥
I don't want sex.
只是要拍张你壁画的照片
Just a photo of your wall.
我作的画
The painting I made?
我有点赶时间
Look, I'm kind of in a rush.
我美术课需要的
Well, I need it for art class.
"女体探索"
"Exploring the Female Form."
好吧 好吧 来
Okay, yeah, just, uh-- yeah.
你还在搞那个教授吗
So are you still fucking that professor?
-对 -我有对象了
- Yeah. - I'm seeing someone.
贾许·菲尔普斯
Josh Phelps.
数学天才
Math prodigy.
他和我缠绵几小时
He goes down on me for hours.
他不用舌头写字母 而是圆周率
Instead of the alphabet, he licks the number for pi.
他房♥间就在楼上
His room's upstairs.
我们基本上同居
We basically live together.
好吧 我不想失礼 但是
All right, look, I don't want to be rude, but, um,
我还有篇人工智能的报告要交
I got a paper due in Cognitive Robotics,
所以我得洗个澡然后上图书馆
so I got to hit the shower, then the library, so--
去洗你的 你回来前我就会离开的
Take your shower, I'll be gone by the time you're back.
好吧
Okay.
你看起来挺好的 阿曼达
Uh, you, uh, you look good, Amanda.
去他的地♥产♥中介老太婆
Yo, screw that real estate granny.
我们给自己找个酒店套房♥
We'll get ourselves a hotel suite.
怎么了
What?
白巧克力
White Chocolate.
名字很棒 对吧
Tight name, right?
真是屡试不爽
Wow. Never fails.
加拉格危机时刻 弗兰克总是喝高
Gallagher crisis, Frank's drunk and high.
也是件好事 因为他是我们唯一的顾客
Yeah, well it's a good thing too because he's our only customer.
拜托告诉我其他人来光顾过
Please tell me that somebody else came in.
兰尼 来查表
Lenny, to read meter.
我去
Damn it.
怎么了 对了
What? Oh, r-right.
菲奥娜从家里被赶出来了
Um, look, Fiona got kicked out of her house,
所以她要跟你一起住楼上
so she's gonna be moving upstairs with you.
我付了租金 有合同的
I rent, I have contract.
这是我的公♥寓♥ 不是你的
Is my apartment to share, not yours.
-我们不会占太多空间 -不行
- We don't take up much room. - No.
就几天而已
It would only be for a couple days.
不
No.
你是个母亲
You're a mom.
你知道照顾一个人是什么感觉
You know what it's like to take care of someone.
我只是想确保我的家人一切都好
I just want to make sure my family's okay.
那就去住旅馆
So get motel.
那要花钱
That adds up.
我帮你找份按♥摩♥的工作
I get you massage job.
你太高尚了不屑做 我懂了
Oh, you're too good for it? I understand.
你不知道老天在你双腿中间安了台提款机
You don't realize God gave you ATM machine between your legs.
我做按♥摩♥ 是因为我没选择
When I do massage, it's because I have to.
身无分文 离家五千里
No money, 5,000 miles from home.
刚开始工作 我在这儿
I start, I was here.
我认真打拼 现在在这儿
I work hard, now I'm here.
美国就是这样
This is how America works.
等我开了自己的三明治店 我会在这儿
Soon, when I open my own Quiznos submarine store, I will be here.
连锁三明治速食店
你呢 你以为你在这儿
You? You think you're here,
但你不是
but you're not.
你在这儿
You are here,
而这层的女孩必须做
and girls who are here must do
其他女孩不愿做的事
things that other girls would not do.
嗨 红发男孩
Hey, Red.
过来
Come on over.
别客气
Help yourself.
谢谢
Thanks.
看到那俩玩橄榄球的孩子了吗
See those two kids right there playing football?
他们是我儿子
Those are mine.
查理和韦斯
That's Charlie and Wes.
你去哪了
Where you been?
我有事耽搁了
Oh, I got held up.
你投球吗
You ever pitch?
当然
Usually,
但我随意 看你喜欢哪一种
but I'm open, depending on what you're into.
在哪儿做
Where we doing this?
跟我来
Follow me.
等等 是真的要玩垒球
Wait, we're actually playing softball?
是啊 你以为呢
Yeah, what'd you think?
扎克经常在投手丘开局
Zach usually starts on the mound, but if he's had
但要是他抽了太多花冠烟就逊毙了
too many Coronas, his stuff is shit.
你补二垒的位子
You cover second.
怎么了 你玩的吧
What? You play, right?
当然 我玩
Oh, sure, I play.
我们需要能争取到的一切援助
We'll need all the help we can get.
要是我们输给基佬条子 耳根就别想清静了
If we lose to the fags in blue, we'll never hear the end of it.
谁
Who?
那些同性恋警♥察♥
The gay cops.
当我们赶超比分吊打你们时
You have the right to remain silent while we run the score up
你们有权保持沉默
on your sorry asses.
托尼
Tony?
什
Wh--
你什么时候出来的
When did you come out?
你姐姐把我掰弯了
Oh, your sister turned me gay.
天哪 我真抱歉
Oh, my God! I'm so sorry!
-我不知道你在里面 -什么
- I didn't even know you were in here. - What the--
我又不是没见过那玩意
Not like it's anything I haven't seen before, though.
你干嘛还杵在这儿
Why are you still here?
你为你的家庭承受了太多
You take on so much for your family,
可谁来照顾你呢
but who's looking out for you?
我老婆
My wife.
没错 目前是这样的
Yeah, for now.
我来这里不只为了孩子们 韦克斯勒先生
I'm not just here for the kids, Mr. Wexler.
我也是为了你
I'm here for you too.
我都不懂你在说什么
I don't even know what that means.
她要死了
She's dying!
你不想承认事实
Just because you don't want to admit it
不代表就不会发生
doesn't mean it's not happening.
狄德莉夜惊 贝琪总是尿床
Dierdre has night terrors, Betsy keeps wetting the bed,
乔治在学校总是跟人打架
and George keeps getting into fistfights at school,
但至少他们直面现实
but at least they're facing reality.
你却害怕面对
You're too scared to even do that.
你需要食物衣服
You need groceries and laundry and meals.
你需要我
You need me.
你的孩子需要我
Your kids need me,
不只是在早上
and not just in the mornings,
就爷们点承认吧
so just man up and admit it.
打扰了
Hey, uh, excuse me.
能告诉我跟机器人有关的书在什么位置吗
Can you tell me where the books on robotics are?
-让我看看 -谢谢
- Let me check. - Thanks.
天哪
Oh, my God.
你从哪搞来的
Yo, wh--where did you get that?
一个女孩发给我的
Some girl tweeted it.
这熟♥女♥可真带劲啊 是吧
Nice bit of MILF trim though, huh?
第一棒下
One out.
第一棒下 精神点 小伙子们
One out. Look alive, boys!
精神点
Look alive!
精神点 宝贝
Look alive, baby!
一号♥ 二号♥ 三号♥
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表