先让我跟他谈谈 好吗
Let me talk to him first, all right?
我们不想把事情闹大
Let me--we don't want things to get dramatic.
让我试试看 行吗
Let me see what I can do, okay?
行吗
Okay?
说定了
Okay.
45,
46,
47,
48,
49.
-加拉格 -50
- Gallagher. - 50.
走吧
Ready to go?
再见
Peace out.
再见
Peace. Yo.
再见 哥们
Deuces, fam.
-再见 -白人小子卡尔
- Deuces. - White boy Carl!
白人小子卡尔 白人小子卡尔
White boy Carl! White boy Carl!
白人小子卡尔 白人小子卡尔
White boy Carl! White boy Carl!
白人小子卡尔 白人小子卡尔
White boy Carl! White boy Carl!
白人小子卡尔 白人小子卡尔
White boy Carl! White boy Carl!
白人小子卡尔 白人小子卡尔
White boy Carl! White boy Carl!
白人小子卡尔 白人小子卡尔
White boy Carl! White boy Carl!
白人小子卡尔 白人小子卡尔
White boy Carl! White boy Carl!
白人小子卡尔 白人小子卡尔
White boy Carl! White boy Carl!
白人小子卡尔 白人小子卡尔
White boy Carl! White boy Carl!
白人小子卡尔 白人小子卡尔
White boy Carl! White boy Carl!
白人小子卡尔 白人小子卡尔
White boy Carl! White boy Carl!
白人小子卡尔 白人小子卡尔
White boy Carl! White boy Carl!
开门
On the door.
-结果呈阳性 -所以我怀孕了
- So it's positive. - So we're pregnant?
你想谈谈接下来的选择吗
Would you like to discuss your options going forward?
不 不用了 谢谢
Oh, no. No, no, thank you.
我要生下这孩子
We're having this baby.
你没怀孕
You're not pregnant?
没怀
I'm not.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
这是最好的结果 小黛
It's for the best, Debs.
走吧 先买♥♥点果冻甜甜圈
Come on, let's get jelly doughnuts
再送你去学校
before I drop you off at school.
走吧
Come on.
教授
Professor?
尤恩斯教授
Professor Youens?
早上好
Morning.
我靠 那是新刮痕吗
Holy shit. Is that a new scratch?
不是昨天就有吗
It didn't look like that yesterday?
我不这么觉得
No, I don't think so.
格栅上沾没沾血迹 有没有碎布卡在里面
Is there any blood or bits of clothing stuck in the grille?
没有
Nope.
经验之谈 菲利普
Good rule of thumb, Philip:
你快蹭到别人车的时候 就该靠边停下了
you start sideswiping cars, it's time to pull over and park.
特威德院长来了
Boss Tweed cometh.
我看上去如何
How do I look?
说实话 很糟糕
Honestly, like shit.
早上好 院长
Morning, Dean.
美好的早晨 不是吗
Glorious morning, wouldn't you say?
走 你个巫婆
Go, thee witch.
你的童贞都长了螨虫
Your virginity breeds mites,
就和一块奶酪差不多
much like a cheese.
一根香肠 两片双面煎培根
One short stack with sausage, two over easy with bacon,
薯饼 和单面煎的德州吐司
hash browns, and a side of Texas toast.
黛比还好吗
Does Debbie seem okay?
事实上她很失望 天哪
She was actually disappointed. Jesus.
我最多只能控制自己别高兴地
It was all I could do not to start dancing the Nae Nae
在等候室大跳特跳了
in the middle of the waiting room.
-她坠入爱河了 -她才15岁
- She's in love. - She's 15.
荷尔蒙在她身体里横冲直撞
She's got all those hormones slamming around in her body
叫嚣着"生孩子"
screaming, "Procreate!"
该死的奥蒂斯 他不接电♥话♥
Fucking Otis, he won't pick up the phone.
-他迟到多久了 -一个多小时
- How late is he? - Over an hour.
又一次
Again.
奥蒂斯 怎么回事
Otis, man, what the hell? Come on.
我是认真的 你得按时来上班
Seriously, you got to get here on time.
堵车耽搁了 对不起
I got held up. I'm sorry.
道歉没用 你是大堂经理
No, sorry's not gonna cut it. You're assistant manager.
-就得按时来上班 -知道了
- Get your ass here on time. - All right.
我觉得奥蒂斯又嗑药了
I think Otis is using again.
奥蒂斯 你又嗑药了吗
Hey, Otis, you using again?
-没 -听到了吧
- No. - There you go.
伊恩 我们今天去看米奇
Ian. We go see Mickey today.
你好 叶夫根尼 不了 谢谢
Hey, Yevgeny. No, thank you.
我说过我不会再见他
I told you I'm not gonna see him again.
但如果你不去他不会见我
But he won't see me if you don't come.
我不想再和他有什么牵连
Well, I'm done with that part of my life.
我给你钱
I pay you.
多少
How much?
25块
$25.
好吧 50块
Okay, $50.
今晚想去钓鱼吗
Do you want to go fishing tonight?
约会 钓鱼
Date night. Fishing.
-钓鱼 -没错
- Fishing? - Yeah.
你会喜欢的
Come on, you're gonna love it.
上帝啊
Jesus.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我上班要迟到了 你们又都看着像
I'm--I'm late for work, and you all look like
几十年没怎么上班赚钱的样子
you haven't had gainful employment for decades,
所以你们不介意的话 我就...
so if you don't mind, I'll just, um...
神父 请宽恕我的罪
Bless me, Father, for I have sinned.
我上一次来忏悔是23小时前
It's been 23 hours since my last confession.
弗兰克
Frank.
我就是搞不懂
I just can't understand
为什么上帝要从我这里夺走她 神父
why God would take her away from me, Father.
她的家人将我赶出葬礼
Her family threw me out of the funeral.
我自己的家人又讥笑我的苦痛
My own family ridicules my pain.
为什么 神父 为什么
Why, Father? Why?
这是上帝的旨意 她去了更好的地方
It was God's will, and she's in a better place.
但是为什么啊
But why?
为什么要在我们刚刚找寻到彼此的时候
Why, when we had just found each other?
上帝就这么想复仇吗
Is God really so vengeful?
为何他要这般折磨我 惩罚我
Why is he punishing me with this torment?
好吧 念十遍《圣母经》 点盏长明灯
All right, ten Hail Marys and light a candle.
十遍 搞什么 就十遍吗
Ten? Really? Just ten?
好好 二十遍 你到底想怎么样
All right, 20. What the hell do you want?
想要我让你去拿把九尾鞭
Do you want me to tell you to flog yourself
笞打自己 过苦行僧那样的日子吗[粗毛衬衣]
with a cat-o'-nine-tails, make you wear a hair shirt?
-穿什么粗毛衬衣 -去你的 弗兰克
- What's a hair shirt? - Oh, damn it, Frank.
现在又不是中世纪
It's not the Middle Ages,
外面还有很多人等着忏悔
and there's a line out there for confession,
能请你让别的人进来
so will you please let other people
忏悔他们的罪行吗
come in here and confess their sins?
上帝个大头鬼
Well, Jesus freaking Chr--
如果人们在天主教会都无法
If a man can't find a little comfort
找寻到些许慰藉
from the Catholic Church,
那还不如追随马丁·路德呢
maybe it's time to admit Martin Luther had a point.
还是信路德教吧
Let's give the Lutherans a try.
别这么看着我
Don't give me that look.
你能有什么好忏悔的
What could you possibly have to confess?
尼克松跑去中国前 你的屄♥♥就不出水了
Your cooch dried up before Nixon went to China.
亚尼斯
Yanis!
亚尼斯
Yanis!
亚尼斯
Yanis!
摩托车的声音太吵了 你能小点声吗
Bike's a little loud. Can you tone it down a bit?
附近的人都开始抱怨了
People in the neighborhood starting to complain.
是吗 哪些人 那些拉拉吗
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表