要是我不能说服她去打胎怎么办 小维
What if I can't make her get an abortion, V?
那就偷偷给她吃三片劳拉西泮 然后亲自动手
Then slip her three of these Ativan and do it yourself.
我也可以去买♥♥点打胎药
I could just buy one of those RUD40s
掺进她的汤里
and crush it up in her soup.
-小菲 -我是认真的
- Fi! - I'm serious.
你不能瞒着她给她堕胎
You can't go behind her back and give her an abortion.
别再走来走去了 你把我头都走晕了
Stop pacing. You're making me dizzy.
为什么不行
Why not?
她背着我乱来把自己肚子搞大了
She snuck behind my back and got herself knocked up.
黛比是个聪明女孩
Debbie's a smart girl.
给她点时间消化这事
Give her some time to process everything.
-她会想明白的 -要是想不明白呢
- She'll come around. - What if she doesn't?
这安定根本就没效果
This ativan is not working.
-这药时间有点久了 -天哪
- It was a little old. - Jesus.
抱歉 你这么急着要
Sorry. Short notice.
我可以把她推下楼梯
I could just push her down the stairs.
别笑了 没人喜欢学校
Stop smiling. No one loves school.
可不只是你记得的涂涂色 用用胶水
It's not all coloring and glue like you remember.
小妞 我叫卡尔
Hey, girl. I'm Carl.
你叫什么
What's your name?
你不想告诉我吗
You don't want to tell me?
没关系
That's all right.
我就叫你 我的天使吧
I'll just call you... my angel.
好了 坐下
All right, settle down.
大家都坐下 坐下
Settle down, people. Settle down.
把生物书翻到第17页
Turn to page 17 in your biology books.
我们梦里见 天使
See you in my dreams, Angel.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
他是和我一起的
He's with me.
他不是这班上的学生
He doesn't belong here.
就因为他是黑人吗
Because he's black?
不 因为他看起来有35岁了
No, because he looks 35.
他少年老成
He's an old soul.
第17页
Page 17.
谁想跟我讲一下什么是丝分♥裂♥
Who wants to tell me about mitosis?
楼层指示图
310室 化疗室
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hello.
我是一名癌症咨♥询♥员工
I'm part of the Cancer Counseling staff.
什么的员工
The what?
我巡视病房♥
I travel around the ward
满足人们的需求
tending to people's needs.
我不知道医院还提供这个服务
Oh, I didn't know the hospital offered that.
也是最近才有的
It's a new thing.
我能问一下你得的是什么癌症吗
Do you mind if I ask what kind of cancer you have?
皮肤癌
Uh, skin.
现在发展到几期了
And what stage are you?
二♥期♥
Two.
那你很可能会康复的
So you'll probably beat that.
他们是那么告诉我的
It's what they say.
真是糟糕
Well, that's a drag.
你说什么
Excuse me?
妈了个蛋的
Oh, fuck me.
乳♥房♥♥
Breast.
能治好
Curable.
结肠
Colon.
也能治好
Curable-ish.
睾丸科 不要男的 不要男的
Testicular. No dudes, no dudes.
快点啊 老子需要胰腺科的
Come on, daddy needs a pancreatic.
不好意思 希拉里
I'm so sorry, Hilary.
请坐一下 我会让社工
Uh, why don't you take a seat, and I'll have a social worker
来跟你谈谈临终关怀的事宜
come by and talk to you about hospice.
你好 尤兰达
Hi, Yolanda.
你好 邦妮
Hi, Bonnie.
你好 黛比
Hi, Debbie.
你好 雷蒙
Hi, Ramon.
一切还好吗
How are things?
不好 我生我妈的气呢
Not good. Pissed at my mom.
她这周末不愿意照顾雷蒙
She wouldn't babysit Ramon this weekend
让我去逛商场
so I could go to the mall.
真是糟糕
That sucks.
是啊 这可是她的傻孙子
Yeah, it's her stupid grandson.
我不懂她怎么能这么自私
I don't know why she has to be so selfish.
你们觉得一边怀着孩子
Do you guys think it's hard to go to school
一边上学会很辛苦吗
and have a baby at the same time?
当然
Totally.
我等不及到16岁 就可以辍学了
I can't wait till I'm 16 so I can quit.
还有三年呢
Three more years.
我的宝宝一直吵得我睡不着
My baby keeps me up all the time.
我再也穿不下"永远21"的衣服了
None of my Forever 21 clothes fit me anymore.
我男朋友不关心我
My boyfriend ignores me.
我的阴♥道♥现在超级松
My vagina is so big now.
我该走了
Got to go.
我妈在等我
My mom's here.
我预约了牙齿矫正
I have an orthodontist appointment.
嘿 小黛
Hey, Debs.
拜拜 邦妮
Bye, Bonnie.
嘿
Hey
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
来接你
Came to pick you up from school.
从什么时候开始的
Since when?
从我借了教授的车开始
Since I borrowed my professor's car.
那是一包面粉吗
Is that a bag of flour?
模拟宝宝 你的侄女
Pretend baby. Your niece.
好吧
Okay.
所以 你想现在走还是...
So you, uh, want to get going, or...?
去哪儿
Where to?
去你想去的地方
Take you anywhere you like.
真的 你没有计划要去哪儿
Really? You have no place in mind?
没有 像是哪里
No, like where?
我不知道 也许是诊所
I don't know, maybe the clinic.
-菲奥娜派你来的 -没错
- Fiona send you? - Yeah.
你想劝我放弃这个宝宝吗
You gonna try to talk me into getting rid of my baby?
是的 计划是这样的
Yeah, that was the plan.
这招不错
Nice try.
我准备了长篇大论
Yeah, I had a whole speech.
不想看到你将来在好市多
You know, about not wanting you to be the girl at Costco,
购物车上挂着三个小毛孩儿
three kids hanging off your shopping cart,
粮票一大把 体重增加50磅
a fistful of food stamps, 50 pounds heavier,
不顾一切只为了找个人照顾你
you know, desperate just to find somebody to take care of you.
不错啊
Good one.
我只希望你幸福 小黛
I just want what's best for you, Debs.
看样子你借的车是用不上了
Well, looks like you borrowed the car for nothing.
我可以开车送你回家
I could still give you a ride home.
不用了
It's okay.
你确定
You sure?
是的 我准备联♥系♥德里克
Yeah, I want to call Derek,
私下里跟他谈谈
talk to him in private.
不 我的意思是 你真的不想去诊所
No, I mean, you sure about not going to the clinic?
再见 利普
Bye, Lip.
很抱歉
We're sorry.
您拨的号♥码无法接通
You've reached a number that has been disconnected
或已销号♥
or is no longer in service.
什么
What?
很抱歉
We're sorry.
您拨的号♥码无法接通
You've reached a number that has been disconnected
或已销号♥
or is no longer in service.
请检查号♥码后再拨
Please check the number and dial again.
好了 这个排班表大家应该都没意见了
Okay, I think this schedule accommodates everyone's requests.
你俩在干什么
What are you guys doing?
抱歉 菲奥娜小姐
Sorry, Miss Fiona.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表