半猫半那什么
Part-cat, part whatever-the-fuck.
好吧
All right.
看来也只能我睡下面了
Guess I'll head down.
这只是暂时的 宝贝
Hey. It's only temporary, baby.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
还是很不爽
It still blows.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
戴尔加多先生
Mr. Delgado.
你不会恰好有个儿子叫德里克吧
You wouldn't happen to have a son named Derek, would ya?
-怎么了 -我是那个
- Why? - I'm the father
他搞大肚子的未成年少女的父亲
of the underage girl he knocked up.
还记得她吗 长着小雀斑的红头发小可爱
Remember her? Cute, freckled, redhead?
那个跟你十七岁的儿子说有了他的孩子
The girl your 17-year-old son abandoned
就被抛弃了的小姑娘
when she told him she was gonna have his kid?
德里克不想让她留下那个孩子
Derek didn't want her to have that kid.
反正她是生下来了
Well, she had it anyway.
女性的选择权之类的
Woman's right to choose and all that.
老天 那小东西真是太可爱了
And, boy, is that little thing cute as a button.
但同时也挺能花钱的
But she can work up some bills.
有人能帮一把就太好了
Be nice to get some help.
我有没有说过我的女儿还未成年
Did I mention my daughter's underage?
你想要什么
What do you want?
钱 这不明摆着吗
Money, obviously.
我们可以把墙改装成隔音的
You know, we could sound-proof the walls.
或者买♥♥几副耳塞
Yeah, or buy earplugs?
或者想办法让那个小宝宝多进食
Or figure out how to get more food into that baby.
她让你们抱过孩子没有
Has she let any one of you hold her yet?
抱过了
Yeah.
你俩都抱过了
Both of you?
-对 -大伙都在这
- Yeah. - Gang's all here.
一定是到了"宝宝捣蛋时间"了
Must be "infant fucked us o'clock."
凌晨三点
3 a.m.
你昨晚是不是用我的牙刷了
Hey, did you use my toothbrush last night?
-哪把是你的 -浅蓝色那把
- Which one's yours? - The light blue one.
没有
No.
我先跟你把话挑明
Let me be perfectly clear.
别拿我的内♥裤♥
Don't take my underwear.
别用我的牙刷 也别穿我的靴子
Don't use my toothbrush. Don't wear my boots.
只要是在这房♥子里的
Hey, if it's under this roof,
谁拿到谁用 规则就是这样
it's fair game; dem's da rules.
如果你不喜欢这种规则 那里就是门
If you don't like it, there's a door right there,
还有那边也有一扇
and we have another one right here.
随你 弗兰克
All right, Frank.
嗨大家
Hey-o.
-嗨 -嗨
- Yo! - Hey!
-你赶回来了 -当然
- You made it! - Yeah, of course.
怎么能错过传统加拉格式的聚餐呢
I'm not gonna miss an old-school Gallagher blowout.
谢谢你发短♥信♥给我
Thanks for texting.
应该的
Yeah.
-什么情况 -小黛的孩子
- What's the occasion? - Uh, Deb's kid.
-会是个难熬的晚上 -又一个难熬的晚上
- It's gonna be a long night. - Another long night.
第一天上班怎么样
How was your first day at work?
有点忙 不过我做得不错
Eh, a little hectic, but I did good.
-那个消防员呢 -我们什么时候能见见他
- And how's the firefighter? - When do we get to meet him?
-伊恩 -看看是谁来了
- Ian! - Oh, look who's here, hey!
小宝贝来了 把烟掐了 快掐了
Oh, there she is, here. Put that out, put that out.
快看看她 我的天呐
Look at this! Oh, my God.
她听到你的笑声了 想过来打个招呼
She heard you laughing and wanted to say hi.
嗨 小淑女 她可真漂亮
Hey, lady. She is a beauty.
你好啊 小淑女
Hello, lady.
她的脖子 小心脖子
Her neck, her neck.
托着她的脖子 她现在很脆弱
Support the neck. She's delicate.
我们上去吧 走吧
Let's head up. Come on.
小黛 她太可爱了
Deb, she's so sweet.
我喜欢她的头发 你觉得呢
I love the hair, don't you?
她很脾气很大
She's been so fussy.
现在就已经一头秀发了
Got a head of hair on her already.
小心一点 兄弟几个 她来了
Look out, boys, here she comes.
我的天呐 一看就是加拉格家的人
Oh, my God, she's a Gallagher.
-嗨 -你好啊
- Hey. - Hi there.
早 菲奥娜呢
Morning. Where's Fiona?
你还真有朝气
Aren't you a bottle of bubbles?
她一早就跟弗兰克走了
She left early with Frank.
我想给弗兰妮带个好头
Trying to set a good example for Franny.
即使生活艰辛 也要面带微笑
When life gets tough, you smack on a smile your face
迎接每一天
and face the day.
早 卡尔 你买♥♥鸡蛋了吗
Morning, Carl. Did you buy eggs?
我给你们做炒蛋
I can make us up a scramble.
利普 吃鸡蛋吗
Lip, you want eggs?
早啊 小宝贝
Morning, baby.
太阳晒屁♥股♥了伊恩 我要做♥鸡♥蛋
Rise and shine, Ian, I'm making eggs!
她怎么打了鸡血似的
How is she so fucking perky?
缺觉导致肾上腺素过度分泌
Overactive adrenal gland from sleep deprivation.
她恐怕很快就要崩溃了
Think she's headed for a major crash.
有推子吗
Got clippers anywhere?
-你要理发吗 -想换个条子范儿的发型
- Why, you wanna cut your hair? - Want something more cop-like.
我找找
I mean, I'll look.
操♥你♥妈♥ 弗兰克
Fuck you, Frank!
是谁干的
Who would do this?
没准是染上弗兰克尖锐湿疣的那女人
The lady he gave genital warts to.
也没准是大狗的小弟
Or one of G-dawg's boys.
妈的 没准是去年春天
Shit, could have been
被弗兰克耍了的那个瞎赌徒
that blind bookie Frank screwed over last spring.
-这是家常便饭 -大家都讨厌弗兰克
- So this is normal? - Everybody hates Frank.
-差点伤到弗兰妮 -没事了 小黛
- It could have hit Franny! - It's okay, Debs.
怎么会没事
Nah. No, it's not "Okay."
你们不能让自己习惯上这种事
You should stop making yourselves fine with this shit.
划下界限
Set a fucking boundary.
别那么没用 这也是你们的家
You're not helpless. You know, it's your house too.
50到55个人 大概需要4000块
50, 55 people will be around 4,000.
费用包含自助餐 沙拉 餐前点心
Includes hot buffet, salads, hors d'oeuvres,
桌子 舞池和私人助理
tables, dance floor, and P.A.
酒钱另收
We charge extra for booze.
但你们可以自带酒水
But you may bring your own.
这点钱 老爸一宿就能凑齐
Oh, pop can scrape that together overnight.
对吧 老爸
Right, pop?
带利亚姆要饭可要不来4000块
Four grand is not begging-with-Liam money.
卖♥♥了他还差不多
Four grand is selling-Liam money.
快点交钱 别让这位女士久等
Well, pony up. The lady's waiting.
听我说 我尽力了 但...
Listen. I did my best, but there--
他们没办法...
there was no way that they could--
还真让肖恩说中了
Yeah, Sean totally called it.
抱歉浪费你时间 非常感谢
Sorry to have wasted your time. Thank you so much.
听我说完 我刚才要说 我尽力
Now listen, I was going to say, I did my best
让他们给我面值较大的现金
to get 'em to give me bigger bills,
但当时太晚了 他没那么多现金
but it was late, and he was running low.
你昨晚搞什么鬼
What the hell was that you pulled last night?
我们是夫妻
We're married.
夫妻做♥爱♥无可厚非
Married couples have sex.
你这是要假戏真做了吗
Oh, you gonna act like this a real thing now?
难道你昨晚那七次高♥潮♥是装出来的吗
You prefer to act like your seven orgasms were not?
七次 我靠 我都数不过来了
Seven. Damn, I lost count.
听着 我知道我们这么做
Look, I know you feel like you owe us
-你心里觉得有亏欠 -我谁也不欠
- for what we did but-- - I owe nothing.
老娘想要什么就会付诸行动
I take what I want when I want it.
你完全可以拒绝我
You could stop me.
我爱凯文
I love Kevin.
这次我不会再搞砸了
I'm not gonna fuck it up again.
女人可以对多人
A woman can have romantic feelings
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表