And I used to get beat up for free.
现在我不用跟我不想睡的人睡
Now I don't sleep with anyone I don't want to,
我的常客们就像男朋友一样
and I got regulars who are like boyfriends.
其中有个人还带我坐头等舱去纽约
One guy flew me to New York first class.
那里怎么样
What was that like?
我们在百老汇看了"魔法坏女巫"
We saw Wicked on Broadway.
一起去餐厅吃饭 宾馆还有按♥摩♥浴缸
Went to restaurants. Jacuzzi in the hotel.
去年我在一个夜♥总♥会♥跳舞
I was dancing in this club last year.
50美元一次口♥活♥
Blew guys for 50 bucks.
所以 没有人要批判你
So...there's no judgment.
那你为什么又不干了
Why'd you stop?
不想为了穿上那条金色丁字裤而节食
Just didn't like starving myself to fit in that gold thong.
你知道不能因为我们生在这里
You know that just 'cause we were born here
就意味着我们得死在这里
doesn't mean that we end up here.
我得走了
I got to split.
你怎么在家
How come you're home?
那是
That was, uh...
曼迪 她回来住了吗
...Mandy. She back at her house?
没有 她只是刚好经过 来打个招呼
No, she just, uh, dropped in to say hi.
门口那台吉普车是她的吗
Is that her Jeep out front?
是的 她找了份工作
Yeah. Yeah, she got a job.
派对怎么样
How was the party?
很无聊
Oh, it was boring.
你们谁有安全套吗
Either of you guys got a condom?
-什么 -安全套
- What? - A condom.
-他在说安全套 -没错
- He say a condom? - Yeah.
带了女孩回来
Oh. You got a girl in your room?
对 她只带了一个
Yeah. She only brought one.
只有一个
Only one, huh?
给你 两个
...there you go, two.
谢谢
Thanks.
那是他第一次吗
Is that his first time?
谁知道
Who knows?
敬卡尔
To Carl.
到了
Here we are.
-这些是... -罂粟
- Are these-- - Poppies.
你们种植鸦♥片♥
You're farming opium?
你不会以为那些堆肥
Well, you didn't think we used all that compost
都是拿来种萝卜的吧
to grow radishes, did you?
发电机是用来给这些灯供电的
And the generator powers the lights.
还没到采收时机
So we're not ready to harvest yet,
但我们已经开始泡鸦♥片♥茶了
but we are already making opium tea.
非常有助放松
It is very relaxing.
我们计划是 赚足够的钱到考艾岛买♥♥地
Plan is, make enough money to buy some land in Kauai
在那儿享受宽裕的生活
and live there in luxury.
停 停 小弗 小弗
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Frankie, Frankie.
够了
That's enough.
先慢慢提高你的耐药量
At least till you build up a tolerance.
好吗
Okay?
美极了
It's beautiful.
所以你认为 你的委托人在结婚一年内
So you feel that after less than a year of marriage,
就公开与其他男人交往
while your client was openly in relationships with other men,
她还有权分得我方委托人一半的净资产
she's entitled to half of our client's net worth,
包括遗产 未来的版税
including inheritance, future royalties,
以及他的汽车
and his car?
你表述的非常恰当
That was well-phrased.
我接下来两周都没空
I'm busy the next two weeks,
但反正我们在那之前也不用出庭
but we won't get a court date before then anyway.
你递交文件后 我也需要进入调查阶段
I'll need a discovery phase while you turn over documentation.
下个月如何
How's next month?
前台有位男士说他要找加拉格女士
A man in reception says he needs to speak with Ms. Gallagher.
失陪
Excuse me.
你来这儿做什么
What--what are you doing here?
没什么...
There's nothing that--
有 信♥用♥卡♥
Yeah. Credit card.
我想之前房♥子的钱我没借给你 所以...
I figured I never loaned you that money for the house, so...
那是九百元 这可要六千
That was $900. This is six grand.
我跟他杀价到四千了
Well, I got him down to four.
谢谢
Thank you.
我会还你钱的
I'll pay you back.
那当然
No shit.
我当时不高兴 现在也是
Look, uh, I was upset-- I am upset.
因为有时候难免
Because that's how it is sometimes.
事情一团糟 令人发火
Shit gets ugly. People get upset.
但我再也不想因为这样
But I don't want to lose you over this,
或任何原因 失去你
or anything, ever again.
注意点
Careful.
我还没离婚 而你听起来像在求婚
I'm not divorced, and you sound like you're proposing.
-因为我拿着这个 -大概是
- 'Cause I'm holding this. - That's probably it.
如果我用这枚巨大的戒指跟你求婚
If I proposed to you with this big-ass ring,
你会很感动的
you'd be so impressed.
但时机有点不对劲
Oh, the timing's a little weird.
天呐 他们都在看
Oh, Jesus. They're all watching.
另一方面呢...
On the other hand, now...
我确实去了那家店 买♥♥了戒指
...I did go to the store, bought this,
来了个华丽登场
make a big entrance,
所以如果我真要求婚
so if I was gonna propose,
也找不到更好的方法了 你不觉得吗
this would be kind of hard to top, don't you think?
我就要这么做
I'm gonna do it.
你不是吧
No, you're not.
停下来
Stop!
-我是认真的 -你才不认真
- I'm serious. - You're not serious.
百分之百
Hundred percent.
菲奥娜·加拉格
Fiona Gallagher...
我愿意
Yeah.
我再给你买♥♥一个
I'll get you another one.
便宜点的
Aw, cheaper?
那是必须的
It's gonna have to be.
外婆
Grandma?
外婆
Grandma!
外婆
Grandma?
外婆
Aah! Grandma!
外婆 有美洲狮
Grandma, it's a mountain lion!
无♥耻♥家庭
第六季 第九集
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表