好了 等等 等等 等等
Uh, okay, wait, wait, wait!
不要打了
Ah! Did... no more!
好 好
Okay. Okay.
这是谁啊
Who is that?
是外祖父比尔
It's Grandpa Bill.
是动脉瘤
It was an aneurysm.
医生说她没遭罪
The doctor said she didn't suffer.
扯淡
Bullshit.
自从和这个混账勾搭上了后
She suffered every day of her life
每天每刻她都在遭罪
the moment she hooked up with this shit bird
直到她死了
till the day she died.
葬礼什么时候举♥行♥
When is the funeral?
我们准备一切从简
We're not planning on doing much.
-她会被被火化... -不行
- She's gonna be cremated... - No.
-不行 -不行 我们得按规矩来
- No? - No. We do it right.
我的女儿要有个体面的葬礼
My little girl gets a proper burial.
这也是你们的妈妈想要的
It's what your mother would've wanted.
钱我来付
I'll pay.
我知道这个混账连个尿壶都买♥♥不起
I know this ass hash doesn't have a pot to piss in,
一向如此
never has.
没必要在教堂中
Doesn't have to be a-a church thing,
只要瞻仰遗容 大家说几句悼词
just a-a viewing, some nice words.
好吧
Okay.
你参军了
You Army?
军事学校 先生
Military school, sir.
还没有选职种呢
Haven't chosen a branch of service yet.
选海军吧 孩子
Navy is the ticket, son.
我♥干♥了四十年了 什么都见识过了
I did 40 years, saw the world.
我这辈子做过的最好的决定
Best goddamn decision I ever made.
这是你的孩子吗
That your baby?
是的 先生 她叫弗兰妮
Uh, yes, sir. Franny.
你自己才几岁
How the hell old are you, anyhow?
十六岁
Um, 16.
老天
Oh, Jesus!
明天我一早就过来
Look, I'll be back bright and early
安排你妈妈的后事
to go and make the appropriate arrangements
今晚本可以跟你们一起住
for your mother.I'd stay here tonight,
但是我担心
but I'm afraid I don't trust myself
我会半夜爬起来
not to wake up in the middle of the night
决定终于该解决掉
and decide it is finally time to take care
我多年前就应该解决的
of a serious trash problem
人♥渣♥问题
that I should have dealt with years ago!
蛮和蔼一老头
A nice guy.
你去哪里
Where are you going?
我♥操♥ 别去 弗兰克
Fuck. No, Frank!
弗兰克
Frank!
该死的弗兰克
Fuckin' Frank.
该死的
Goddamn it, Frank.
在哪里
Where is it?
我们得处理掉 弗兰克
We gotta destroy it, Frank.
-我他妈问你在哪里 -我藏起来了
- Where the hell is it? - I hid it.
哪里
Where?
你很走运那只是比尔外公
You're lucky that it was just Grandpa Bill.
如果是警♥察♥呢
What if it had been the cops?
-住手 -还给我
- Stop, Frank. - Give it back.
你想把东西♥藏♥在弗兰妮的婴儿床里
You tried to hide it in Franny's crib.
把冰♥毒♥还我
Give me the goddamn meth!
不然怎样
Or what?
把手拿开
Get your fucking hands off!
还给我
You give it back!
-离她远点 -还给我
- Get the fuck off her! - You give it back!
去死吧你
Fuck you!
-还给我 -休想
- Give me that stuff back! - No!
-不是你的东西 -你疯了
- It's not yours! - You're crazy!
刚才那是怎么回事
What the fuck was that?
那不是你的东西 菲奥娜
It's not yours, Fiona!
你♥他♥妈♥是有什么问题
What the fuck is wrong with you?
那是你♥妈♥的♥ 她放心不下你们
That was your mother's! She was worried about you,
所有人 她想给你们留点东西
all of you, she wanted to leave you something!
-冰♥毒♥ -那是她的全部
- Meth? - That's all she had!
我的天
Oh, Jesus.
你一点都不了解你妈妈
You don't know anything about your mother!
她从没出现在我们生活里
She was never here!
她是个美丽疯狂脆弱而又神奇的女人
She was a beautiful, crazy, fragile, wonderful woman!
她抛弃了我们
She deserted us!
她爱着我们
She loved us!
-那是爱 -是的
- That was love? - Yes! Yes, it is.
好 那她为什么离开
Okay, then why did she leave?
你不知道自己在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about!
如果她那么爱我们 为什么要走
If she loved us so much, why wasn't she here?
她努力过了 她一直在努力
She tried. She always tried!
她不在身边 她从来不在我们身边
She wasn't here! She was never fucking here!
她离开了我们
She left!
我才九岁
I was nine!
九岁还要照顾你
Nine and taking care of you.
照顾我们所有人
Taking care of all of us.
我才上四年级 要拖着你进屋子
I was in fourth grade dragging your ass,
免得醉醺醺的你在前院睡觉冻死
passed out, in from the yard so you wouldn't freeze to death.
伊恩出水痘我整晚陪着他
Staying up all night with Ian when he had chicken pox.
卡尔的脏尿布我去洗
I washed Carl's shitty diapers!
利亚姆长头虱我来抓
I picked lice out of Liam's hair!
黛比第一次来月经时 是我在她身边
And I was here when Debbie got her first period.
不是莫妮卡 是我
Not Monica. Me.
你也从没帮过我 你总是醉的天昏地暗
And never you, you were too fucking loaded.
她就是个瘾君子 是个酒鬼
She was a junkie and a drunk.
够了
Enough.
她不爱我
She didn't love me.
她不爱你
She didn't love you.
她从来都只在乎她自己
She didn't give a shit about anyone but herself.
别说了
Please.
我很庆幸她死了
I'm glad she's dead.
至少现在她没法再搅乱我们的生活
At least now she can't fuck us over anymore.
她睡着了吗
She sleeping?
我在莫妮卡的仓库
I, uh, found these
找到了这些东西
with Monica's stuff in the storage unit.
她给我们买♥♥的生日和假日贺卡
Greeting cards she bought for our birthdays and holidays.
看来她一直没找到机会寄给我们
I guess she never got around to mailing them.
生日快乐 黛比
"退休生活快乐"
"Congrats on your retirement."
她只不过把"退休"划掉
Only she crossed out "Retirement"
生日快乐
改成了"生日"
and wrote "Birthday."
一直记挂着我们 不是吗
Always thinking of us, right?
我好爱你 妈妈
是啊
Right.
《悉达多》
要去跑步吗
Going for a run?
对 得保持体形
Yeah, got to stay in shape.
我能一起吗
Can I join you?
有何不可
Free country.
鲜花已经运到了
The flowers arrived already,
你祖父挑选的照片也放大了
and the photo blow-up that your grandfather arranged.
你昨天来得正是时候
You caught us just in the nick of time yesterday.
何塞正在把遗体往焚烧炉里推
Jose had her halfway in the furnace.
遗体有点烧焦 不过是脚先进去的
She got a bit singed, but she was going in feet first,
所以穿着鞋子大家不会看出来的
so no one will be able to tell with her shoes on.
我觉得用不着这么多椅子
I... doubt we'll need this many chairs.
只有至亲出席吗
A more intimate affair?
事实是根本没人在乎
More like nobody gives a shit.
我让他们挪走点椅子
I'll have a few removed.
她真漂亮
She was beautiful.
是啊
Yeah, she was.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表