芝加哥警局
我有点人脉
I know some people.
你明年真的该再来申请一次
You should definitely reapply next year.
秋季招募已达上限
We're at capacity this fall.
这学期的七十五个名额已满
All 75 slots for this upcoming term have been filled.
就这样 面谈都没有吗
Wait, so that's it? No interview?
我们会将你的申请表留档
We'll definitely keep your application on file.
但是招生手册上写
Well, the brochure says
本季的名额是一百名
that incoming classes have 100 students.
剩余的名额是保留给少数种族的
The remaining slots are reserved for students of color.
我们积极鼓励
We try to strongly encourage
少数族群的人来申请
the underrepresented groups to apply--
包括原住民 太平洋岛民 拉丁裔
Native Americans, Pacific Islanders, Hispanic,
当然还有非洲裔
and, of course, African-Americans.
我有点黑人血统
I'm part black.
指发色和肤色偏深的爱尔兰裔
"爱尔兰黑"不能算
Black Irish doesn't count.
一旦有名额开放我们会通知你的
We'll contact you if anything becomes available.
下一位 马可·努内兹
Marco Nunez, you're up.
操你的 死老墨
Go fuck yourself, Pancho.
上午很冷清啊 埃塔
Slow mornin', Etta?
零钱兑换机的硬币用完了
Change machine's out of quarters.
我自备了硬币
I brought quarters.
你有几台洗衣机也坏了对吧
Some of your machines are broken, too, huh?
有些人为了省钱一直用假硬币
Ah, people keep using slugs so they won't have to pay.
它们卡在机器里
They get jammed in there
卡得比我的丁字裤还紧
tighter than a string bikini in my ass.
我才懒得把它们捞出来
I ain't fishin' 'em out.
我的衣服还没洗完
My load's not done.
我需要换一元的硬币
I need change for a dollar.
来 你的硬币
There's your change.
你多给了
Gave her too much change.
真的吗
I did?
要是换成刷♥卡♥式机器
You wouldn't have to deal with quarters
你就不必数铜板了
if you got swipe cards.
去跟新的老板说吧
Tell that to the new owners.
他们才不管呢
Not that they'd care anyway.
你要把店卖♥♥掉
You're sellin' the place?
那些城北的有钱人啊
Ah, those North Side suits--
最近都在打探 想买♥♥断我的租约
they've been pokin' around, trying to buy out my lease.
我猜他们打算把整个街区都包下
I think they're trying to rack up the whole block.
我叫他们滚蛋
I told 'em to get lost.
他们想买♥♥来做什么
What do they want to do with it?
改建成星巴克
Turn it into a Starbucks
或什么奶酪和葡萄酒的店
or--or a cheese and wine shop.
温德尔过世以后这间店我应付不来了
I-I can't handle this place since Wendell died.
像我们Patsy之家 翻新后顾客多三倍
You know, we tripled customers over at Patsy's when we updated.
我太老搞不动了
I'm too old for that.
我只担心我家小宝宝们
Worried about my babies, though.
认真的吗 那些猫
Seriously? The cats?
喵喵要让她抓狂了
Kittie's gettin' her thrills, huh?
这些新来的不懂南区
The newbies around here don't understand the South Side.
你我 一辈子烂在这儿的
You and me--the lifers--
才懂
we still get it.
昨天刚租下的这个地方
Just rented this new space yesterday,
我需要你订25张桌子
and I need you to order 25 desks,
5台打印机 扫描仪
5 printers, scanners,
确保三剑客坐上转椅
make sure the Trinity gets the swivel seats
带舒服坐垫的那种
with the nice butt cushion.
还需要新的咖啡机
Uh, need a new espresso machine,
铂富870XL
the Breville 870XL,
给乔买♥♥一个跑步办公桌
and a treadmill desk for Joe an--
-你记下来了吗 -记住了
- You jotting this down? - Yeah, yeah, no, I got it.
好的 要重新拉客了 哥们
All right, got to pimp this place back out, man.
我们失去了四分之一的员工
We lost a quarter of our staff,
所以我们需要你把所有人都连上网
so we need you to get everyone back on the network.
失去了四分之一的员工
Lost a quarter of our staff, huh?
是的
Yep.
还有你的实习生吓跑了
And your intern got scared off,
你得再招个新的
so you're gonna have to hire a new one
自己解决午饭问题
and fetch your own lunch.
我的也解决
Mine too.
规则改变又重返赛场了
Yeah, Game Change is back up and running.
加拉格流浪者之家
很好 坎迪斯
Good, Candice.
五十块是个很好的开始
Fifty bucks is a great start,
但我们还是得谈谈提升利润的技巧
but, um, we got to talk about technique to increase our profits.
失业退伍军人
Oh, an out-of-work vet
每小时至少能赚四十块 赫克托
is worth at least 40 bucks an hour, Hector.
下次赚这个的三倍回来 好吗
You're gon--try to triple this, all right?
拜托 不要几毛硬币
And, please, just say no to pennies.
弗兰克 我要和你谈谈
Frank, I need to speak with you.
看看 看看
Well, well, well...
挥霍无度的女儿回来了
the prodigal daughter returns.
我要怎样赚快钱
How do I make some money, fast?
不 不 不给加拉格家叛徒免费建议
No, no, no, no, no, no free advice for Gallagher traitors.
拜托 弗兰克
Come on, Frank.
你这辈子都在耍小聪明搞钱
You've been hustlin' your entire life.
我需要指导
I need expertise.
我已经有一个黛比继承我的智慧了
I already have a Debbie to bestow my gentle wisdom upon.
-怎么了 弗兰克老爹 -看到了吗
- Yes, Daddy Frank? - You see?
她知道真正的爸爸是谁
She knows who the real papa is.
-他不是男孩吗 -在我看来不是
- Isn't that a boy? - Not to me.
那你的外孙女呢
Well, what about your granddaughter?
你就不关心她吗
Don't you care what happens to her?
你是说那个叫男人名字的
Oh, you mean that strange mixed-race kid
奇怪混种
with the butch name?
我要是把她的名字改回弗兰妮呢
What if I change her name back to Franny?
一辈子都叫弗兰妮 不许收回
Franny for life? No take-backs.
好吧
Fine.
过来 爷爷抱抱
Come here. Can I pick you up?
我好想你 好吧 好吧
Oh, I've missed you. Yes, yes, yes.
要赚多少钱
How much cash we talkin' about?
48小时内赚372美元
Three hundred and seventy-two dollars in 48 hours.
这时间够紧的
Well, that's a fast turnaround.
希望你擅长手活
I hope you're good at hand jobs.
我不知道
I don't know.
要赚那么一大笔钱要撸不少屌♥
Got to shake a lot of snakes to come up with that kind of dough.
有不需要碰男性生殖器的活吗
Anything that doesn't involve touching male anatomy?
写得不错 莫里斯
Oh, good sign, Morris.
-很好 -不应该是"无家可归"吗
- Yeah. - Shouldn't that be "Homeless"?
帮助无夹可柜
不 拼写错误效果更好
No, spelling deficiency is good for the cause.
你是在浪费自己的资源
You know, you're really wasting your best assets.
年轻 白人 妈妈 女性
Young, white, mother, female.
你就是会下金蛋的母鸡
You're a cash cow on the corner.
你想让我去站街
You want me to be a prostitute?
别瞎扯
No, don't be ridiculous.
竞争太激烈了
Competition is way too steep,
手里拿个牌子 怀里抱着孩子
but stick a sign with you and a baby in your arms
中产阶级就来给你送钱了
and just watch the middle-class pity roll in.
-去吧 -乞讨
- Go. - Begging?
没错
Yep.
收到你的短♥信♥了 怎么了
Got your text. What's up?
拿一个包
Uh, grab a bag.
-这是给弗兰克的收♥容♥所♥的 -对
- This for Frank's shelter? - Yeah.
青年中心的一个孩子要搬过来
One of my teens from the youth center is moving in.
伊恩 这是吉娅
Ian, this is Gia.
你好 谢谢
Hi. Appreciate it.
我没有看着那么强壮
Not as strong as I look.
这些东西真的很重
These shits are heavy.
可爱又有礼貌
Cute and got manners?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表