结果他还有另一段完全不同的生活
Turns out he was living this whole other life.
你怎么做的
What'd you do?
教训了他一顿
Kicked his ass.
我把他骗到床上
I got him into bed,
绑了起来
I tied him up,
用强力胶把他老二粘到腿上
and I super glued his dick to his leg
用记号♥笔在他胸口写了"死婊♥子♥"
and I wrote "Lying slut" On his chest with a Sharpie.
我告诉你
And let me tell you something.
那玩意根本擦不掉
That shit doesn't come off.
他肯定气疯了
He must have been pretty pissed.
几个月后他打电♥话♥给我
Oh, he called me a couple months later,
说他离婚了
told me he'd gotten a divorce.
是吗 你后来还见过他吗
Yeah? You ever see him again?
我嫁给他了
I married him.
你说的是乔
That was Joe?
就是他
That was Joe.
他应该是很喜欢我的魄力
I guess he really liked my spirit.
该死
Damn it.
存款和收据的数字总是对不上
I can't get the deposits to reconcile with the receipts.
我算了得有二十遍了
I've gone over it, like, 20 times.
我终于把孩子们哄睡着了
All right, I finally put the babies down,
太不容易了
and it was hard.
艾米睡着了 叶夫根尼又哭醒了
Amy went down, then Yevgeny woke up crying,
然后艾米又睡着了
then Amy went back down again,
杰玛又醒了 拉了粑粑
then Gemma wakes up with a poopy.
粑粑
A poopy?
对 怎么 你从没换过尿布吗
Yeah, a poopy. What, you never changed a diaper before?
-没有 -扯淡
- Never did. - Oh, bullshit.
你家得有十个孩子了吧
You got, like, ten kids.
我负责挣钱
I paid the bills.
玛吉负责换尿布 打扫房♥间
Margie changed the diapers and kept the house clean.
可和谐了
It worked out just fine.
是啊 所以你现在住在破旧的一居室
Oh, yeah, that's why you're living in a shitty one-bedroom
房♥子分给了她
and she got the house.
算完了
It's done.
啥 怎么可能
What? How?
你没把贷款算进去
Oh, you didn't carry over your credits.
-怎么做到的 -我对数字特有天分
- What the hell? - I'm good with numbers.
你要不要帮我算税费
Oh, you want to do my taxes?
46乘以20
46 times 20.
920.
4127乘以30
4,127 times 30.
127,810.
对吗
Is that right?
对
Yeah.
你是怎么做到的
How the hell you do that?
不知道 数字直接出现在脑子里
I don't know. I see it in my head.
4690126乘以1413呢
4,690, 126 times 1,413.
1413吗
413?
6,655, 827,542.
完全正确
Absolutely.
我♥操♥
Holy shit.
把酒端上来 酒保
Set 'em up, barkeep.
天啊
Jesus.
我的肝之前在度假
My liver's been on vacation,
这一个月没喝的酒我得赶紧补上
and I got a month's worth of drinking to catch up on.
你去哪了
Where the hell you been?
医院
Hospital.
他们把我从湖里拖上来的
They pulled me out of the lake.
一定是婚礼之后喝多了掉进去的
Must have fallen in drunk after the wedding
然后被冲进了密歇根湖
and washed into Lake Michigan.
我们以为你死了
We thought you were dead.
没 老子坚不可摧
Nope. I'm indestructible.
医生说在那种低温下 体质差的人早就死了
The doc said the cold would've killed a lesser man.
但弗兰克没有
But not the Frank.
你为什么坐着轮椅
Why are you in a wheelchair?
暂时的小挫折
Temporary setback.
肌肉萎缩 毕竟昏迷了很久
Atrophy. I was in a coma.
能给我来杯啤酒吗
Can I get a beer?
医院说没人来找我
Hospital said nobody came looking for me.
你们这帮混♥蛋♥
I guess you lowlifes assumed
肯定是以为
I was on a bender
我冲那个瘾君子发完洪荒之力后喝高了
after unloading my oldest on that fucking junkie.
那个该死的瘾君子
That fucking junkie Sean.
你不记得了
You don't remember.
不记得什么
Don't remember what?
等等
Wait.
肖恩 肖恩
Sean! Sean!
干什么
What the fuck?
不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
是你们把我扔下去的
You threw me in.
有人吗
Hello?
利普
Lip.
小黛
Hey, Debs.
-你好啊 -你什么时候出来的
- Hi. - When'd you get out?
那是...弗兰妮吗
Oh, is that... is that Franny?
是啊
Yeah.
她长得可真快
Wow, she really grew up fast, huh?
婴儿车不错
Nice stroller.
这个是手推式婴儿床
It's a pram.
什么
A pram?
《欢乐满人间》里用的那种
Like in Mary Poppins.
你从哪搞到的
Where'd you get it?
公园里捡的 我打算卖♥♥掉
I found it in the park. I'm gonna sell it.
我去
Holy shit.
这是银十字巴尔莫勒尔经典款 新的要四千块
It's a Silver Cross Balmoral Classic. Costs $4,000 new.
你逗我的吧
You're kidding me.
没逗你 你看
Nope, look.
我把它挂到分类广♥告♥网站上去
Yeah, that's going on Craigslist.
你什么时候回学校
When do you head back to college?
不回去了
I'm not.
好吧
Okay.
那你打算住在哪
Well, where will you live?
住这里吧... 我猜
Uh, here... uh, I guess.
还有床吗
You know, is there a bed for me?
伊恩大多数时候都住在卡莱布那
Well, Ian's at Caleb's most of the time,
你可以先睡他房♥间
so you can probably take his bedroom.
太好了
Cool.
我们用不用把酒都藏起来
Do you need us to hide the beer and stuff?
不 不用 没关系的
No, no, I'm okay.
谢谢你 小黛
Thanks, Debs.
真的吗
Are you sure?
藏起来也没什么大不了的
It's no big deal to hide it.
真不用 小黛
Oh, it's cool, Debs.
无所谓的
It's whatever.
我去 已经有人看上婴儿床了
Holy shit. Somebody already wants to buy the pram.
是吗 打算出多少钱
Yeah, how much?
两千五
2,500?
两千五百美元吗
What, dollars?
没错
Yeah, dollars.
你好 我愿意付现2500美金买♥♥下这台婴儿床
50%的男同志会在恋爱关系中出轨
Fifty percent of gay men in committed relationships cheat.
旧金山州立大学做了一项调查
Study they did at San Francisco State:
以560段同性恋人关系为研究对象
out of 560 committed gay relationships,
半数恋情中有一方常规性出轨
50% cheat regularly.
你背着他出过轨吗
Have you cheated on him?
没有
No.
那看来他就是出轨的那一个
Well, then he's the 50% cheating in your relationship.
这数据不是这样解读的吧
I don't think statistics work that way.
我相信卡莱布
I trust Caleb.
你相信没问题
Of course you do.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表