在你松手之前我是不会松手的
and I'm not gonna let go of the door until you let go of the door.
-去拿胡椒喷雾 -真的
- Get the pepper spray. - Really?
你真要 不是吧
Ah, come--would you-- Come on.
我已经警告过你了 弗兰克
You've been warned, Frank.
我数到三 一
I'm gonna count to three. One...
利亚姆 拿条毯子给我好吗
Hey, Liam, would you get me a blanket?
-二 -拿条毯子给我
- Two-- - Get me a blanket.
再拿点培根
And some of that bacon.
给我 我♥操♥ 说好的数到三呢
Get me--ah, fuck! What happened to three?
你明明说要数到三
You said, "I'm gonna count to three"!
我♥操♥
Ah, shit!
这才是加拉格家
Gallagher house.
名不虚传
As advertised.
没事吧 小黛
Is everything okay, Debs?
没事 只是昨晚睡得不好
Fine, just didn't get a lot of sleep last night.
担心儿童与家庭服务部的事
Worried about the DCFS?
是啊 主要是塞拉卧室里
Yeah, that and there were a lot of loud noises
有人♥大♥声吵闹 一直持续到凌晨三点
coming from Sierra's bedroom till about three in the morning.
我没听到
I didn't hear it.
你们俩是在玩什么游戏吗
Were you guys playing a game or something?
不是 他们是在做...
No, they were having ver--
小黛 政♥府♥不会因为你跟女乞丐打架
Debs, you know, it takes a more than a fight
就把你的孩子带走
with a homeless lady for the state to take your kid away.
塞拉 我把调料放到烤箱旁边的抽屉里了
Sierra, I moved the spices into the drawer by the stove
厨具放在了你原来放调料的地方
and the tools back where you had the spices.
为什么
Why?
因为你放得没有道理
'Cause it made no sense the way you had it.
天哪 她怎么跟狗一样爱占地盘
God, she's like a dog pissing on her territory.
狗都比她委婉
Dogs are more subtle.
我已经在找房♥子了
I already started looking for a new place to live.
去上班吗
Yeah. Coming to work?
我要先送卢卡斯去上学
I'm gonna take Lucas to school first.
好的 拜
All right. Bye.
拜
Bye.
-塞拉 -我♥操♥
- Sierra? - Oh, shit.
抱歉 让我见见卢卡斯 解释下那天的事
I'm sorry. Let me see Lucas. I can explain what happened.
不行
No.
塞拉 我发誓 我们当时去买♥♥披萨
Sierra, I swear to God, we went to go get pizza...
-我不在乎 -柜台后面的那个混♥蛋♥
- I-I don't care. - And the asshole behind the counter
-以前跟我... -我不在乎 查理
- is this dude I used to run with... -I don't care. Charlie--
他欠我差不多三千块 所以
The guy owes me, like, three large, so--
查理 这他妈关我屁事
Charlie, I don't fucking care.
我只想见见卢卡斯
I just want to see Lucas.
我说 她已经表达得很清楚了
Hey, man, she's been pretty clear, all right?
答案是不行
The answer's no.
这事你别管 利普
Stay out of this, Lip.
塞拉
Sierra--
胡椒喷雾算是提醒了我
Pepper spray is an excellent reminder
永远不要跟吸老二的红毛纠缠
for never fighting with a cocksucking redhead.
他真是不断刷新垃圾父母的底线
Wow, he really takes shitty parenting to new heights, huh?
咱们走了 利亚姆
Come on, Liam.
送你去高大上的学校上学
We gotta get you to your fancy school.
我去送他
I'll take him.
不行
No, you won't.
菲奥娜说了我可以送他
Fiona says I can take him.
这家已经不归菲奥娜管了
Fiona's not in charge anymore.
什么时候的事
Since when?
自从她买♥♥了那家洗衣店
Since she bought that laundromat.
她买♥♥了家洗衣店
She bought a laundromat?
现在我管事 我说不行 走吧 利亚姆
I'm in charge and I say no. Come on, Liam.
他能进那所学校多亏了我
I'm the only reason he got in in the first place.
我是教室志愿...好吧 你们想送就送吧
I'm a classroom volunt-- oka--take him if you want to,
不过我要跟你们一起去
fine, but I'm coming with you.
你直接送他去学校
Straight to school,
要是被我发现你带他乞讨的话
and if I find out you've been begging with him,
就不是喷一脸胡椒粉那么简单了
it's gonna be a lot worse than fuckin' pepper spray.
你还没营业呢
You're still closed, huh?
你知道我们在亏钱吧
You know we're losing business.
给你带了点刚下架的食物 免得你饿肚子
Hey, brought you some day old in case you're hungry.
谢谢 今天上班顺利吗
Thank you. How'd your shift go?
忙了一整晚 进账一百二
Poppin' all night. Pocketed $120.
但店里少了你 没什么意思
Less fun without you there though.
对了 想不想留下来几个小时
Hey, any chance you want to stay
帮我弄这个地板
and help me out for a few hours with this floor?
我得尽快恢复营业
I gotta get this place up and running.
我累坏了
I'm pretty wiped.
你要付多少薪水
What are you paying?
算了 你好好休息吧
Never mind, just go get some rest.
行
Cool.
这个要摆哪里
Where you want this?
你们送错地方了
You got the wrong place.
是埃塔·蒂斯代尔吗 温德尔洗衣店
Etta Teasdale? Wendell's Wash 'n Dry?
我的新电视
My new TV!
埃塔 楼上根本没有那么大一面墙
Etta, you don't even have a wall upstairs
可以挂得下电视
big enough for that thing.
那放在楼下也无妨
Then it can stay down here.
是不是美呆了
Ain't it a beaut?
-需要您签字 -好
- Just need you to sign. - Okay.
你确定这么花你的钱明智吗
You sure that's how you want to spend your money?
我的钱还能留给谁
Well, who am I leaving it to?
又没有子孙
Got no kids.
我只有一个现金满满的银行账户
What I do have is a bank account full of cash
和一台全新的65寸大电视
and a new 65-inch TV!
我去弄点爆米花
I'm gonna make some popcorn.
所以要摆哪里
Where you want it?
那就...先放在后面吧
Just, uh--just take it in the back, I guess.
货车不见了 大胸车被偷了
Van's gone! Tittie van, stolen.
什么
What?
我昨晚停在路边
I parked it out on the street last night,
现在不在了
now it's not there.
谁会想要偷那台车
Who in the world would want to steal that van?
喜欢大胸的人 喜欢冰淇淋的人
People who like boobs, people who like ice cream,
喜欢开车的人
people who like driving.
-车子有保险 -没有
- It was insured. - No, it wasn't.
有 我已经通报失窃了
It was, and I already report stolen.
我没看懂你眨眼什么意思
I don't understand what that wink's about.
小维待会给我解释一下
V can tell me later.
我替我们挣了不少保险金
I made us good insurance money.
你应该先和他商量的
You should've talked to him first.
他不想和我说话
He doesn't want to talk to me.
他会想明白的
He'll come around.
给他点时间
You just need to give him some time.
我挣了不少钱 他现在生气
I made us good money. He is mad now,
但到了圣诞节给宝宝们买♥♥礼物的时候
but come Christmas when we spoil babies,
他会感激我的
he will thank me.
伊恩说的是真的吗
Is it true what Ian said?
菲奥娜买♥♥了新店 放弃当超级奶妈了
Fiona bought a business, gave up the supermom gig?
少了菲奥娜 这个家会颠沛流离
Without Fiona this family's adrift.
你们需要人来掌舵
You need a rudder.
我得证明我的价值
Just have to prove my worth.
家里有没有什么需要帮忙的
Hey, what needs doing around the house?
二楼的马桶修好了吗
The upstairs toilet ever get fixed?
没有
No.
你房♥间的臭味找到来源了吗
You ever figure out that smell in your room?
没有
No.
坦尼娅 我来向你道谢
Hi, Tanya. I'm here to thank you.
什么
What?
我当时误入歧途
I was going down the wrong path,
而你打给儿童家庭服务部 唤醒了我
and your call to DCFS really woke me up.
你或许想见见你的侄女 弗兰妮
And I thought you'd like to meet your niece, Franny.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表