很高兴见到你
Nice to see you, too.
这太不公平了 利普
This is so unfair. Lip?
我要送利亚姆去日托中心
I got to take Liam to day care,
然后赶去上班 没别的事了吧
and then I got to go to my internship. All right?
我会带手♥机♥
I'll have my phone.
紧急情况打给我
Call me if there's a crisis.
我也走了
I'm right behind you.
祝即将闻起来像炸面包的你能约到炮
Good luck getting laid smelling like fried dough all day.
你一直都是那股味 你有什么借口
You always smell like that. What's your excuse?
马子和荷尔蒙
Uh, bitches and hormones.
加拉格流浪者之家
我告诉你 这些好心人还真不是盖的
Those Samaritans can scare up a spread, I tell you.
来 盛饭 乔舍里
Here you go, Jocelyn.
你最喜欢汤汤水水的东西 对吧
You like them runny, right?
洛基 吃饭啦
Rocky! Fuel up.
今天死神一定带不走你
You're gonna outrun Satan today.
我知道
I just know it.
香肠别吃得太急了 伊万
Go easy on the sausages there, Evan.
给那些爱吃大屌♥的家伙留点
Save some for the other cocksuckers.
开玩笑的
I'm just kidding.
我儿子就是同志
My son's gay.
老天 这里比妓♥女♥的逼还热
Jesus! It is hotter than a hooker's hankie in here.
我们来搞一个
Let's have a--
团队建设大挑战
a team-building challenge.
第一个弄来空调的家庭成员
First family member to score a functioning air conditioner
有奖励
gets a reward.
弗兰克老爸 有人在咱家的草坪立标示牌
Daddy Frank, someone's hammering signs in our lawn.
不欢迎流浪者之家
你好呀 邻居
Howdy, neighbor.
热不热啊你
Hot enough for you?
这可不是开收♥容♥所♥的地方
This is no place for a shelter.
我不知道 我觉得挺好的
I don't know. Looks okay to me.
我有个两岁的小孩 还有一个就要出生了
We have a two-year-old at home, one on the way.
这里晚上对我们的孩子不安全
It's not safe for our kids here at night.
你两岁的孩子为什么会在晚上外出
Why is your two-year-old out at night?
我和我妻子很乐意给你们的慈善事业捐款
Look, my wife and I will happily donate money to your cause.
我们也愿意为这世上不再有流浪汉出份力
We want to support ending homelessness.
只要不在你的后院是吧
Just not in your backyard, right?
昨晚 这人跟一个他在越南杀掉的人
Last night, he had a three-hour argument
吵了足足3个小时
with a man he murdered in Nam.
他没去过越南 他才30岁
He wasn't in Nam. He's 30.
是个疯子
He's a nut-job.
我们想给我家的孩子读读关于彩虹或是小猫的
Well--we want to read bedtime stories to our kids
睡前故事
about rainbows and kittens,
而不是什么烧死婴儿 斩首查理之类的
not burning napalm babies and beheading Charlie.
这样吧 从现在起
I'll tell you what-- from now on,
晚上十点半以前我们不会让他出门的
we'll have him indoors by 10:30.
行了吧
All good?
这里不是你们该待的地方
You don't belong here!
她为什么这么生气
Why's she so angry?
拉拉们向来都是这么易怒的
Lesbians are traditionally angry.
甭理她
Ignore her.
要吃东西吗
You want something to eat?
你和你的朋友
You and your pal?
看来不用
I don't think so.
你对那些臭烘烘的醉鬼们真是太好了
You are so unbelievably cool with those rancid drunk guys.
我都不知道你哪来的那份耐心
I don't know where you get the patience.
日积月累下来的
Lifetime of practice.
你看过你的柜子了吗
Did you check your locker?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
欢迎回来 伙计
Welcome back, man.
好了 臭小子
All right, bastard.
这回可别再出问题了 好吗
Keep your shit together this time, okay?
明白
I will.
-你是菲利普吗 -是的
- Are you Phillip? - Yeah.
你的脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
翻墙弄伤的
Oh, fence injury.
fence又有击剑的意思
我在达特茅斯学院读书时练过击剑
I used to fence at Dartmouth.
不 我是在翻围墙时弄伤的
No, I was jumping a fence.
我需要你把这些文档都拿去签名并扫描
I need you to sign and scan these documents.
并在明天之前邮件给我
Email it to me by tomorrow.
跟我来
Follow me.
你是谁
Uh, who are you?
迪伦·奥斯瓦尔德 行政专员兼你的新上司
Dylan Oswald. Office admin and your new boss.
-提托去哪了 -被杜埃尔多格斯公♥司♥挖了
- Where's Tito? - Got hired by DuelDogs.
年薪20万
200K a year.
你升职了
You've been promoted.
-我成高级实习生了 -没错
- I'm senior intern? - Yep.
-那能给我加薪吗 -你现在拿多少
- Do I get a pay raise? - How much do you make now?
-一毛没有 -还是一样
- Nothing. - Double that.
你的新工作主要是协助运营社交媒体
Your new job includes helping with social media,
做市场调研 参加软件研讨会
doing market research, attending software seminars,
还有训练新来的初级实习生
and training the new low-level intern.
这位是梅洛迪 她是麻省理工大学
This is Melody. She is an MIT grad
电子工程和计算机科学专业的
with degrees in electrical engineering
毕业生
and computer science.
跟她说你想喝什么咖啡
Tell her how you like your coffee.
我要冰玛琪雅朵
Iced macchiato.
你好
Hi.
收银机打不开
The register won't open.
该死
Shit.
你有试着断一下电吗
Did you, uh, unplug and re-plug it?
敲下边上试试 这招有时管用
What about pounding the side? Sometimes that works.
好吧 我尽快过来
Okay. I'll be there as soon as I can.
去甜甜圈王子店面试了 很快回来
你好啊
Hi.
你来这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
不干什么
Nothing.
你害我被禁足一个月 所以
Well, you got me grounded for a month, so...
你♥爸♥在哪里
Where's your dad?
早上好 警官 准备去射击场了吗
Morning, Sergeant. Ready to hit the shooting range?
是的 我去拿枪
Yep. Let me grab my gun.
现在是什么情况
Okay. What's going on?
你这一周都在给那个大学生发短♥信♥
You've been texting that college boy all week.
你以为我没发现吗
Think I didn't notice?
这周有季后赛 他很紧张
He has playoffs this week. He's anxious.
我才不管他是不是要参加
I don't care if he's starting point guard
NBA总决赛的公牛队后卫
for the Bulls in the NBA Finals.
我要你跟他断绝来往
I told you to cut it.
既然我的女儿不尊重父亲的意愿
But since I have a daughter who doesn't respect my wishes,
那么她的父亲也不用尊重她的意愿
she gets a father who doesn't respect hers.
我们走吧 儿子
Let's go, son.
"儿子"
"Son"?
我真的很喜欢油炸面团
And I just love fried dough,
这也就是我选择"甜甜圈王子"的原因
which is why I chose Donut Prince.
还有炸圈饼也很好吃
And your crullers are beyond.
你的简历还不错
Your app looks good.
没有犯罪记录 态度也很积极
No criminal record, positive attitude.
你在上班时间上有什么限制吗
Are there any restrictions on shifts you can work?
没有
No.
白天 晚上 周末 我需要机动的时间
Days? Nights? Weekends? I need someone flexible.
要能够随叫随到
Schedule can change at the drop of a hat.
没问题
Sure thing.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
对 如果客人发毛了 问他们要什么
Yeah, and if customers get pissed, ask them what they want
表现得你在尽力为他们服务
and act like you're doing them a favor.
-你在逗我 -还要微笑 太热了
- Are you kidding me? - And smile. It's hot.
别慌 我现在就过去
Don't panic. I'm heading in now.
Patsy之家的收银机坏了 我得赶过去
The register broke at Patsy's. I got to head in.
-你能把她带过去吗 -不能
- Well, can you take her with? - No.
但你是经理 你想做什么都可以
But you're the manager. You can do whatever you want.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表