但那不代表他不会出去偷腥
But that doesn't mean he's not out there gobbling stray dick.
有人在家吗
Anybody home?
县医院财产
加拉格家的人呢
Gallaghers!
操
Fuck.
操♥他♥妈♥的
Motherfuck!
快开门
Open this goddamn door now!
往下看
Hey, down here.
利亚姆
Hey. Liam.
你好吗 小伙子
How's it been going, man?
把老爹的轮椅弄上来 好吗 儿子
Go get your dad's wheelchair, will you, son?
都是白眼狼
Are you serious?
家里有人吗
Anybody home
能把我的轮椅搬上来吗
that can go get my wheelchair?
黛比
Debbie!
伊恩
Ian!
利普
Lip!
菲奥娜
Fiona!
过来
Come on.
就这样
Oh, yeah.
操
Fuck.
精致极了
It's beautiful.
你怎么舍得让出
Why in the world are you parting with it?
我在宝宝派对收到两台作为礼物
I got two at my baby shower,
但我只需要一台就够用
so I decided I only really needed one.
他什么时候回来的
When did he get back?
就刚刚吧 我猜
Just now, I guess.
那是他婚礼上穿的礼服吗
That his tux from the wedding?
应该是
Think so.
我们把他挪开吗
Should we move him?
不要
Hell no.
利普 你有遇到过
Hey, um, Lip, you have trouble with
妹子不肯给你口♥交♥吗
getting girls to give you, like, BJs?
没有 没有遇到过
No. No, not really.
即便你没割过包皮
Even though you're not circumcised?
我割了
I'm circumcised.
你割了
You are?
-是的 怎么 你没割吗 -没有
- Yeah. What, you're not? - No.
那你呢
What about you?
割了
Circumcised.
利亚姆呢
What about Liam?
不记得了
I don't remember.
该死
Shit.
所以我是唯一没割过的
So I am the only one.
你见过不少棒子
You've seen a lot of wood.
大部分都割过吗
Most of them cut?
大部分 不是所有的
Most, not all.
没什么大问题 就是得保持清洁
It's not, like, a big deal. You just gotta keep it clean.
怎么了 有什么事吗
Yeah, what's up? Something happen?
小多不愿意给我口♥交♥ 因为我没割包皮
Dom won't go down on me 'cause I'm not circumcised.
很抱歉 真是个贱种
Well, I'm sorry. What a bitch.
平时你有仔细清洗吗
Well, do you wash it thoroughly?
-每天都刷洗 -对
- Like, scrub it every day? - Yeah.
我想... 差不多吧
I mean... I guess so.
把那小东西打理好
Yeah, keep that puppy squared away,
应该不会有什么问题
you shouldn't have any problems.
是的 你要知道
Yeah, you know,
没有什么比往下移♥动♥的时候
there's nothing worse than heading down south
遇到臭得跟流浪汉的鞋一样
and getting a whiff of some moldy foreskin
的发霉包皮更糟糕的事了
that smells like a homeless guy's shoes.
我要去洗个澡
Think I'm gonna hit the shower.
我不知道
I don't know.
或者我们就不该把弗兰克丢进河里
Maybe we shouldn't have thrown Frank in the river.
去他的
Fuck that.
我们该给他脖子套上发动机
We should've tied an engine block
确保他不会再回来
around his neck and made sure he didn't come back up.
该死的
Oh, son of a bitch!
老子不干了
I'm not doing it.
我不干 我乳♥头♥都还在痛
I'm not... my nipples are still sore.
你们还在母乳喂养
Oh, you three are still breastfeeding?
比奶粉便宜
It's cheaper than milk.
对宝宝也更好
And it's healthier for the babies.
我能看看吗
Can I... watch?
40块
Forty dollars.
Twenty.
-50 -30
- Fifty. - Thirty.
-60 -40
- Sixty. - Forty.
但是我要用手♥机♥录下来
But I get to video it on my phone.
奶♥子♥
Tits.
立顿冰红茶 你怎么来了
Lipton Iced Tea, what's going on?
你不是在戒酒机构吗
Hey, I thought you were in rehab.
没 写了个保证书就出来了
No, no, released on my own recognizance.
你可以到酒吧来吗
Should you even be in here?
我又不是酒鬼
I'm not an alcoholic.
不是非喝不可
I don't have to drink.
只在漫长的一天结束时 小酌一两杯
I just, uh, enjoy a cocktail or two at the end of a long day.
不过现在我有原则了
But I got rules now.
晚上7点前不喝
I don't drink before 7:00.
空腹不喝
I don't drink on an empty stomach.
车钥匙都得藏起来
Always hide the car keys.
手♥机♥要交给别人
Give someone your phone
以防我喝醉了骚扰其他人
so you don't make any embarrassing calls.
每小时最多摄入2盎司的酒精
No more than two ounces of alcohol in an hour.
每晚不能超过12盎司
No more than 12 in a night.
一个戒酒互助会的币代换两杯啤酒
I get two beers per AA chip.
一小杯烈酒也是一个币
One shot per chip.
一杯锅炉厂鸡尾酒要三个币
And a boilermaker is three chips.
到7点了
And that's seven o'clock.
给我两杯啤酒 谢谢
Two beers, please.
还有 能给我一杯8盎司的水吗
Oh, and, uh, can you get me an eight-ounce glass of water?
我得保持体内的水分充足
I gotta stay hydrated.
为什么我没有割包皮
Why aren't I circumcised?
-什么 -现在我得自己去割
- What? - Now I have to get it done.
你为什么要割
Why the hell would you want to do that?
为了我的马子
'Cause of my girl.
不要割比较好
It's better not to be circumcised.
平时有东西裹着 放出来的时候
More feeling in the old puppy
它的感受会更强烈
when you don't get its tail bobbed.
还自带润滑的功能
Self-lubricating too.
当个好孩子
Hey. Be a champ.
去院子里把我的轮椅弄过来
Go get my wheelchair in the yard.
你包皮割了吗
You circumcised?
割了
I am.
在这件事上我没什么发言权
I didn't have much say in the matter.
我才出生几小时 他们就对我的鸡鸡下手了
I was only hours old when they cut into my manhood.
疼吗
It hurt?
我像个婴儿般嚎啕大哭
I cried like a baby.
过去一个月 我躺在重症加护病房♥时
Anyone try to find me
都没有人试着找我吗
when I was in the ICU for the last month?
没有
No.
怎么会这样
How come?
我们有点期待你断气
We were kind of hoping you were dead.
太好了 有披萨吃
Oh, great. Pizza.
是的 达美乐的送餐员说已经付过钱了
Yeah, Domino's guy said it was already paid for,
所以在他发现送错地址之前
so we're trying to eat it all before he figures out
我们赶紧吃完
he delivered it to the wrong place.
没送错地址
Right place.
用我的信♥用♥卡♥订的餐
I put it on my credit card.
你有信♥用♥卡♥吗
You have a credit card?
只是卡上没写我名字
It just doesn't have my name on it.
操
Oh, shit.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表