At least, I think so, but I'm not sure how sure.
斯维特拉娜跟她爸
Svetlana and her dad.
他们怎么了
What about 'em?
你懂的
You know.
你指的是我想的那件事吗
Are you saying what I think you're saying?
你想我指的是上♥床♥ 对吗
You think I'm saying sex, right?
-太夸张了 -就是啊
- That's crazy. - No, I know!
但是我上楼的时候
I know, but I went upstairs,
伊万就在那儿 啪啪啪的
and there's Yvon, pumping away.
真的是太震惊了
It was... it was so horrible.
-你看见斯维特拉娜了吗 -对
- You saw Svetlana? - Yes.
但我没看到她的脸
But I didn't see her face.
只看到大腿 看起很眼熟
I saw a thigh, and it looked familiar.
你没有阻止他吗
And you didn't stop him?
对不起 我...
I'm sorry, I-I...
当时播着俄文的电视又伴着叫声
There... there was Russian TV and moans.
我慌了 好吗
I panicked, okay?
天 这真的...真的糟透了
Oh, this is... this is really, really fucked up.
如果我看到的是真的
If... if I saw what I saw.
我不确定
I'm-I'm-I'm not sure.
我答应自己不会哭的
I promised myself I wouldn't cry.
但拉娜说她要去银行
Lana said she was going to the bank.
还能会是谁啊 小维
Oh, who else would it have been, V?
你觉得伊万大老远
You think Yvon came here
跑到我们床上和不知名的女人乱搞吗
to ball some random chick in our bed?
听听你自己在说什么
Listen to yourself.
你知道你说的话有多蠢吗
Do you realize how silly you sound?
她怎么会这样
Why would she do it?
-他在上面吗 -嗯
- He was on top? - Uh-huh.
-把她压在下吗 -或许吧
- Pinning her down? - Maybe.
是他强♥奸♥她
He was forcing her.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我的天啊 好可怕
Oh, my God, that is terrible.
但至少没有我想的那么可怕
But it's not as terrible as what I thought.
从没想过听到"强♥奸♥"两个字
I never knew the word "Rape"
可以让我大松一口气
could fill me with so much relief.
来了来了
Yep, yep, yep.
你看起来像宿醉
You look hungover.
没有 只是有点累
Oh, no, just tired.
夜班
Late shift.
你看这个
Check it out.
记得我们那天听到的DJ吗
That DJ we heard the other night?
-我找到她的音乐了 -真棒 谢谢
- I tracked down her tunes. - Sweet. Thanks.
今晚有个大派对 带小鲜肉参加可免费入场
There's a rager tonight. No cover if you bring a twink.
他们布置了一间老屠宰场
They're taking over one of the old slaughterhouses.
派对就叫做"鲜肉市场"
Calling the party "Meat Market."
不错 我到时候看情况
Cool, I'll see if I can go.
所以我不告而访 拿音乐来你家
So, if I come by your place unannounced to give you music,
吓到你了吗
it freaks you out?
如果你想说服自己你不喜欢我
Listen, you want to tell yourself you don't want me,
无所谓 我配合就是了
that's fine... I'll play along.
但我多的是朋友
But I have plenty of friends,
如果你非要把场面弄尴尬 那就拉倒
so if you're gonna make things weird, I'm out.
我只是说 "看情况"
All I said is, "I'll see."
音乐你留着吧
Keep the music.
特雷弗
Trev.
放那儿
Right there. Wow.
这是超细纤维吗
Is this microfiber?
对 这不过是为困苦的人尽一份微薄之力
Yeah, it's the least we can do for those in need.
你说你们是哪个教堂来着
Which church did you say you're from again?
"上帝之爱"教会 在拉索北路上
Oh, um, God's Love, on North LaSalle.
我得承认
You know, I... I got to admit,
当你流浪街头
when you're living on the street,
饥寒交迫
cold and hungry,
你开始质疑是否真有上帝存在
you start to question if there really is a God.
而今天 站在这里
But standing here today
接受这些慷慨的恩惠
and receiving this generous bounty...
抱歉
Sorry.
救助无家可归之人
你捐献了这个沙发
You gave us this sofa,
但你可知最大的恩赐是什么
but your greatest gift?
是你唤回了我们的信仰
You gave us our faith back.
上帝保佑你
God bless you.
谢谢你 兄弟
Thank you, brother.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
你们要是能搞到那台60寸的电视
And let me know if you can rustle up
记得告诉我 好吗
that 60-inch TV, will ya?
这样我们就可以一起看乔尔·奥斯汀布道
You know, for when we gather to watch Joel Osteen.
乔尔·奥斯汀 美国最大的教会的牧师
上帝保佑
God bless.
好了 来一起把这个搬出去
Okay, let's get this thing outside.
加上桌子椅子还有床
Add that to the table and chairs and the bed.
这是超细纤维 别在价格上糊弄我
And that's microfiber, so don't fuck me on the price.
一共440
That's 440.
他给了我们40块
He gave us 40 bucks!
晚饭我们买♥♥点好吃的
Let's get something special for supper.
来拿规则改变的订单
Hey. Uh, picking up an order for Game Change.
-好的 -谢谢
- Okay. - Thank you.
都弄好了吗
Yo. Everything all set?
差不多
Uh... almost.
你确定吗
Hey, are you sure about this?
电汇诈骗有点超越我的舒适区了
I mean, wire fraud is a little out of my comfort zone.
我们又不贪
Yeah, look, we don't get greedy.
只是每小时撇一点钱
We just skim a little bit every hour.
他们不会发觉的
They won't catch on.
-以防万一用VPN -还用你说
- Use a VPN just in case. - Well, no shit.
我可不想被人追踪回来
I don't want anyone tracing this back to me.
你有过被妹子颜♥射♥的经历吗
You ever have a girl come on your face?
比如给她口高♥潮♥了
Like orgasm while I was going down on her?
不是 就是射在你脸上
No, like ejaculate on you.
你确定是妹子
You sure it was a girl?
是的
Yeah.
等等
Wait.
你是说潮♥吹♥
Are we talking about a squirter?
你♥他♥妈♥逗我
Are you fucking with me?
什么感觉
What was it like?
真♥他♥妈♥爽
Fucking amazing.
极品啊
That's the white whale.
每个男人都梦想过
Every guy dreams of it,
但只有很少的人能有机会见识
but only a few ever get the chance.
你个幸运的混♥蛋♥
You lucky bastard.
我只是高兴她终于愿意让我口
I'm just glad she finally let me go down on her.
终于
Finally?
对 她不让男的给他口
Yeah, she doesn't let a guy do it
除非等到她感觉和他在一起比较舒服
until she feels really comfortable with him.
所以你们现在是认真了
Ah, so you guys are serious now.
不是那样
No, it's not like that.
当然 哥们
Sure, man.
塞拉的哥哥今早确实把我叫成她的男朋友
Sierra's brother did call me her boyfriend this morning.
她想锁住你
She's trying to lock you down.
该死
Shit.
好了 弄完了
All right, I think I'm done.
-只需要按下回车键 -很好 按吧
- Just need to hit return. - Great. Do it.
操
Fuck.
-规则改变 -好了
- Game Change. - All right.
我去拿咖啡
I'm gonna go get this coffee order.
注意下他们有没有察觉到我们在偷钱
See if they notice we're ripping them off.
整个早上都这么忙
Wow. Hey, has it been this busy all morning?
来了之后就忙得上厕所的时间都没有
Barely had time to pee since I got here.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
我一直在网上看资产
Oh, I got caught up looking at properties online.
这个街区的资产都变得很贵
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表