我会找到地方栖身的
I'll find a place for us to squat.
干燥且干净的地方 至少得有个屋顶
Someplace clean and dry, or at least indoors.
我是一家之长 我来养家
I'm the patriarch of this family, and I will provide.
家长
Patriarch?
昨夜那个梦不仅仅是个梦
My dream last night wasn't just a dream.
是你嗑药出现的幻觉吗
Was it a hallucination from all the drugs?
是来自超我的一条讯息
A message from my highest self.
我一夜未眠 苦思冥想
I was awake all night thinking about this.
我的孩子将我生吞活剥
My kids ripped my bones out.
他们背叛我 伤透我的心
They betrayed me. They gutted me.
但你一直在
But you were there--
你和你的孩子们
you and your kids--
帮我恢复成原本的那个男人
rebuilding me into the man I was meant to be.
你是不是药效还没过
Are you sure you're not still high?
莫妮卡 我需要这个
Monica, I need this.
我需要一家新的加拉格们
I need a new family of Gallaghers,
而你 需要一个顶天立地的男子汉
and...you need a man to take charge.
我不叫莫妮卡
My name ain't Monica.
我叫你莫妮卡了吗
Did I call you Monica?
-是的 -这是另一个暗示
- Yeah. - It's--it's another sign.
能不能也带上我俩
Can we come with you?
-你们的家长呢 -妈妈死了
- Where are your parents? - Mom's dead.
爸爸上周出去找钱
Dad went out to score last week
就再没回来
and never came back.
上帝
Jesus.
第三个暗示
Sign number three.
-什么 -上帝是要给我一次重来的机会
- Wha--? - God is handing me a do-over.
新卡尔
New Carl.
新黛比
New Debbie.
我是男生
I'm a boy.
是吗 那你真得去剪剪头发 小黛
Really? You need a haircut, Debs.
新伊恩
Uh, New Ian.
新利普
New Lip.
你 你
You. Yeah.
你一个人吗
You alone?
是
Yeah.
新菲奥娜
New Fiona.
抱歉 我不搞3P
Oh, no, I don't do three-ways.
老天 新莫妮卡
Jesus, New Monica.
她可是我的新任女儿 不是要搞3P
She's my new daughter, not a three-way.
我是
I'm--
不过咱们确实应该聊聊3P的事
Although we should discuss the three-way thing,
因为你真的错过太多了
because you're really missing out.
不 不是你以为的那回事
But no, that's not what this is about.
那是怎么回事
What is it?
你们需要新的父母
You need new parents.
我需要新的孩子
I need new kids.
懂得感恩的孩子们 亲爱的孩子们
Grateful kids. Loving kids.
泡过酒的棉花糖般的孩子们
Whiskey-drenched cotton candy kids.
不像那些个我养大的忘恩负义的兔崽子们
Not the fucking ingrates that I've raised.
欢迎你们 全新的加拉格人
Welcome, new Gallaghers.
快点
Come on.
给弗兰克老爸一个拥抱
Give daddy Frank a hug.
快点
Come on.
来呀
Come on.
快点 我们
Come on! We--
对 就是这样
Yeah, there you go.
很好
Yeah.
好了
Okay.
走吧 伙计 不能迟到了
Come on, buddy. Can't be late.
只有没用的人才去托儿所
Day care's for losers.
真是谢了你了 弗兰克
Thank you, Frank.
等等
Oh, here.
我没有暴♥力♥倾向 卓娅利希
I'm not violent, Joyalisi.
只是赶着走而已
Just in a hurry.
她叫 卓拉耶米
Her name is Jolayemi.
她想叫我什么都可以
She can call me what she wants.
你欠我一个星期的工钱
You owe me for the week.
没错
Right.
抱歉 我手头有点紧
I'm sorry. I'm a little short.
因为缺货
My Internet business had a slowdown
我的网络生意变差了
due to a lack of inventory,
但我今晚会弄到钱给你的
but I'll have it for you tonight.
你最好能弄来钱 否则我就剪了你的头发卖♥♥给假发商
好的 谢谢 祝你有美好的一天
Okay, thanks. Have a great day.
卢瑟 怎么了
Luther, what's up?
怎么了
'Sup?
你害我女儿得了淋病
'Sup is you gave my daughter gonorrhea,
你个小兔崽子
you little shit stain.
这下知道怎么了吧
That's what's up.
-我有吗 -快跑 卡尔
- I did? -Run, Carl!
这什么鬼
What the hell?
你最好跑快点儿 加拉格
You better run, Gallagher!
怎么了
What?
担心菲奥娜
Worried about Fiona.
我不知道该怎么说 短♥信♥编辑了又删
I don't know what to say. I keep texting and deleting.
-为什么担心 -最近都没她的消息
- Why worried? - Haven't heard from her.
也没见她来串个门什么的 这很少见
Haven't had time to stop by. It's weird.
我都不知道她的生活现在怎么样了
I have no idea what's going on in her life.
她现在忙着跟陌生人约炮呢
Well, she's busy fucking strangers.
这个新爱好可是很耗时的
It's new hobby. Very time-consuming.
小凯正开着他的冰淇淋车过来
Kev is on his way with the ice cream truck.
你是说大胸车
Titty van, you mean?
他已经有七个订单了
He already has seven bookings.
所以我看酒吧 你跳脱衣舞 小凯看孩子
So what, I watch bar, you strip, Kev watches babies?
咱们一起跳脱衣舞才有意思
Be more fun to strip together.
那让小凯在吧台后面看孩子
So Kev watches babies behind bar?
不 他想开车接送我们
No, 'cause he wants to drive us around.
装成保镖以防万一
Act as a bouncer just in case.
你是说拉皮条的
A pimp, you mean.
那谁来看着酒吧
So who's gonna watch bar?
小凯来了
That's Kev.
污渍一骚清
快来瞧瞧 老婆们
Check it out, sister-wives!
我们要坐这辆车
We gonna ride around in that?
不错吧
Right?
我的胸可没那么大
You know, my tits are smaller than this.
咱们的顾客不会介意的
Our customers won't mind.
老兄
Hey, pal.
裸上身女仆给打扫清洁
Uh, topless maids that actually clean.
帮忙宣传下
Pass it along.
孩子们在哪里
Where are the kids?
快来看
Check it out.
专门定制的
Custom-built.
你们准备好了吗
Are you ready for this?
怎么样
What do you think?
这个设计是不是很天才
Is that genius or what?
他们可喜欢了
They love it.
快看她们
Look at 'em.
快看 她们可喜欢了
Look at. They love it.
什么味道
What's that smell?
不是这车上的味道 你有事儿吗 先生
That's not coming from the van. Excuse me, sir.
我们这是合法买♥♥卖♥♥
This is a legitimate business here.
这是搞什么
What the fuck?
不要 拉娜
No, Lana, Lana!
住手
Stop!
我靠
Shit.
这到底是怎么回事
What the fuck is going on here?
这是我爸爸
This is my father.
他要跟我们住一段时间
He's staying with us for a while.
8号♥桌的客人把汉堡退回来了
Guy at table eight sent back his burger
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表