但底子还不错 所以...
but it's got good bones, so...
我得回去上班了
Uh, I gotta go back to work.
你想四点半或者什么时候见一面吗
You want to try and meet up 4:30 or something?
好
Sure.
行
Okay.
谢谢你
Uh, well, thank you for...
请我喝咖啡 我把这些文件留给你
the coffee, and I'll leave you with this.
好
Okay.
我们没有啤酒了
We're out of beer.
莫妮卡死了
Monica's dead.
我知道 我们都在场
I know, we were there.
你制♥服♥哪来的
What's with the outfit?
学校发的
School.
-那是莫妮卡的东西吗 -是的
- Is that Monica's stuff? - Yeah.
你们在检查她的东西
You're going through her stuff?
这是什么
What the hell is this?
某个旧公♥寓♥的钥匙吧
Some key to an old apartment.
36街和拉辛大道
36th and Racine.
是那个仓库吧
That's that storage place.
36街和拉辛大道
36th and Racine.
原来是个别克经销商的破仓库
The shitty one that they stuck in the old Buick dealership.
莫妮卡还有个仓库单元
Monica had a storage unit?
风城
为您存储
就是这儿
This is it.
我们为什么不能走大门 弗兰克
Why don't we just use the front door, Frank?
大门那边有太多监控
Too many cameras out there.
这边只有大门那儿有一个监控
There's only one camera over the gate here.
钥匙上的2884一定是门锁的密♥码♥
The 2884 on the key must be the code to open the gate.
到底怎么回事 弗兰克
What the hell is going on, Frank?
你妈说她给你们留了好东西
Your mother told me she had something valuable for you kids
但要是想拿到 可能会有危险
but that it might be dangerous to try to retrieve it.
-有多危险 -不好说
- Well, how dangerous? - Hard to say.
从一到十级呢
On a scale of one to ten?
-可能会牵扯到DEA -你是说缉毒署
- Said the DEA could be involved. - The Drug Enforcement Agency?
来吧
Come on.
妈的
Oh, fuck.
-小黛 你多大了 -16岁
- Debs, how old are you? - Sixteen.
有点悬 联调局能把你当做成年人来起诉
Too risky, the Feds could prosecute you as an adult.
-卡尔呢 -15
- Carl? - Fifteen.
真的吗 你看着没到15呢
Really? You seem younger.
利亚姆 你知道自己多大了吧
Liam, you know your numbers?
你让利亚姆去
You're gonna send Liam?
就算出事 他也蹲不了几年
Oh, he won't do serious time if shit goes down.
过来 看那儿
Come here. Looky here.
看见那个小黑盒子了吗
You see that little black box?
上面有数字 就像电♥话♥一样
It's got numbers on it,just like on a telephone.
过去按一下2884
Go punch in 2884.
看他们俩干什么 去啊
What're you looking at them for? Go.
-没事的 -快去
- It's okay, buddy. - Go, go, go.
可恶
Fuck.
你肯定能做点什么
There's got to be something that you can do.
不能就这么让她赢了
You can't just let her win.
小凯去找了你之前雇用的那个诉讼律师
Kev went to go see that lawyer you used about suing,
但他说这得用好几年
but he said it'll take years.
艾莱柏酒吧是你们俩的 不是斯维特拉娜的
The Alibi is yours, not Svetlana's.
这太扯淡了
It's not right.
卡尔呢 他不是要来吗
Where's Carl? Wasn't he coming?
他来 我把地址发给他了
Yeah, I texted him the address.
她来这儿是非法的吧
Isn't she here illegally?
你从没和她合法结婚吧
You were never legally married to the bitch, right?
她已经嫁给她爸了
She was already married to her dad.
伊万不是她真的父亲
Yvon. Wasn't really her dad.
那又如何 让移♥民♥局来收拾这个共♥党♥
So? Call Immigration on her commie ass.
他们会把她遣送回蒙古之类的
They'll ship her back to Mongolia or wherever.
加拉格小姐 我是康斯坦丝·格蕾丝
Miss Gallagher? Constance Grace.
节哀顺变
I am so sorry for your tragic loss.
算不上哀痛
W... it's not that tragic.
我们坐下谈吧
Why don't we sit and talk?
两位要喝花茶吗
Can I offer you both some herbal tea?
退后 也许有陷阱
Get back. It may be booby-trapped.
天啊 她生前住在这儿吗
Jesus, was she living here?
如果是的话 就是和一个男的同居
If she was, she was living here with a dude.
我去
Holy shit.
怎么了
What?
你们的遗产
Your inheritance.
你有考虑过
Have you had a chance to consider
你想如何为你母亲
what sort of arrangements you'd like to make
料理后事吗
for your loved one?
有 怎么才能尽快
Yeah, how do we get her into the ground
下葬她
as soon as possible?
你是犹太人吗
Are you Jewish?
-不是 -穆♥斯♥林♥
- No. - Muslim?
-不 -天主教
- No. - Catholic?
最近不是
Not recently.
我们为所有宗教信仰提供追悼仪式套餐
We offer memorial packages for families of all faiths.
除非你还为自恋享乐主义者提供服务
Unless you offer something for narcissistic hedonists,
我们还是专注于怎么快速便宜下葬吧
let's focus on fast and cheap.
这是我们最受欢迎最实惠的套餐
This is our most popular affordable package,
"挚爱亲人"
the "Dearly Beloved."
所有服务全包 给遗体化妆打扮
It's all inclusive. Preparation of the body,
经典系列棺材 瞻仰遗容 墓地
classic series casket, viewing, gravesite preparation,
下葬以及一座漂亮的花岗石刻字墓碑
burial, and a lovely engraved granite headstone.
多少钱
How much?
$7,600.
还有什么
What else you got?
"永恒的爱"
The "Everlasting Love."
给遗体化妆打扮 没有瞻仰遗容 木制棺材
Preparation of the body, no viewing, wooden casket,
花岗石刻字牌子
engraved granite plaque,
墓地和下葬
gravesite preparation, and burial.
-多少 -4600
- How much? - $4,600.
更便宜的
Cheaper.
"永远安息"
The "Eternal Peace."
给遗体化妆打扮 火化
Preparation of the body, cremation,
以及一个漂亮的骨灰瓮
and a decorative urn for your loved one's ashes.
-多少钱 -2500
- And? - $2,500.
有500以下的吗
What can you give me for $500 or less?
一个冷藏纸箱子和一加仑汽油
A cardboard refrigerator box and a gallon of gasoline
在我们后面的停车场
in our parking lot out back.
那我要这个
I'll take that one.
对死者一点感情都没 是吧
No love lost, huh?
曲折的童年
It was... an eventful childhood.
好吧 康妮 康妮 正经的
Okay, Connie. Connie, no bullshit.
下葬这个女人的
What's the cheapest way
最便宜方式是什么
I can get this woman into the ground?
没有防腐药液 在火化前把她
No embalming, we keep her in the fridge
存放在冰箱 然后把
until we can cremate her and give you back the ashes
骨灰装旧咖啡罐拿给你
in what is essentially an old coffee can.
$750.
你怎么样
How you doing?
活太多了
I'm just getting caught up.
午餐的客流量太大
I got a little backed-up after the lunch rush.
不 我是说你♥妈♥的♥事
No, your mom.
哦
Yeah.
我没事 谢谢
I'm fine. Thanks.
你下班后想一起干点什么吗
You want to talk or anything after work?
我可以留下来陪你一会儿
I could stick around for a little bit.
不了 我还是直接回家吧
No, I-I should probably just go home.
-好吧 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
不 我真的很感激 迪
No, no, I appreciate that, Dee,
但撤销她的缓刑 并送她回监狱
but rescinding her probation and sending her back to juvie
对大家都没好处
isn't in anyone's best interest.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表