弗兰克还活着
Frank's alive?
谁能行行好
Will somebody... anybody...
帮我把那破轮椅弄来
please get my fucking wheelchair?
-不要 -死开 弗兰克
- No. - Fuck off, Frank.
管你
No.
六件新的连体衣
Six new onesies,
三双新鞋子
three new pairs of shoes,
还有尿片清理桶
and a Diaper Genie.
给妈咪也买♥♥了小礼物
Got a little something special for Mommy too.
有人知道她是谁吗
Hey, anybody know who she belongs to?
我在外面发现她
I found her outside.
朱蕾娅米 你好 我是黛比
Jolayemi? Hi, I'm Debbie.
谁他妈是朱蕾娅米
Who the hell is Jolayemi?
我新请的夜间护士
My new night nurse.
你的什么
Your what?
朱蕾娅米晚上照顾弗兰妮 这样我就好好睡觉
Jolayemi stays up with Franny so I can have a good night's sleep
早上才有精神
and be refreshed in the morning.
你哪来的钱请夜班奶妈
Mm, where'd you get the money for a night nurse?
我开了个网店
I started an online business.
什么声音
What was that?
估计是弗兰克
Probably Frank.
弗兰克回来了 什么时候
Frank's back? Since when?
几个小时之前吧
Couple a hours ago.
据说之前一直处于昏迷中
Claims he was in a coma.
是这个小宝宝吗
This the baby?
是的 叫弗兰妮
Uh, yes. Franny.
大名叫弗朗西丝
Francis.
她是个小开心果 不过睡觉不老实
She's a joy, but not a great sleeper.
她和你一起睡吗
Does she sleep in your bed?
有时候一起
Sometimes, you know?
-我很小心的 -停下 快停下
- I'm really careful. - Stop... stop it!
我帮了你大忙了
I did you a fucking favor
替你处理掉那个瘾君子
getting rid of that junkie!
我会在中间放一个枕头
I keep a pillow between us so that
这样就不会压到她
I don't smother her or anything.
有时候我实在太累了
It's much easier
就把弗兰妮放我床上一起睡
when I'm really tired to have Franny in bed with me
这样我翻个身就能喂奶 很方便
so that I just can just roll over and feed her.
我把你从那个撒谎精瘾君子手上救下来
At the hands of that lying junkie!
停下
Stop it!
别这样
No.
快停下 操
Stop. Fuck.
我不过是说出了真♥相♥
I am a truth-teller!
可是你太软弱...
But you're too weak to...
天呐
Oh, God.
你好 我是菲奥娜
Hi, I'm Fiona.
你好
Hi.
冰淇淋雪糕屋
她睡得怎么样
How'd she sleep?
不怎么好
Not good.
好吧
Mm. Okay.
我去冲个澡
Well... I'm gonna go take a shower.
某些小朋友好像该换尿布了
Hm, smells like somebody might need a clean diaper.
半小时后开工
Work in a half an hour.
哦 好
Yeah. Great.
乖仔 早上好
Boo, good morning.
快起来 上学要迟到了
School, hey, up.
早上好 菲奥娜
Good morning, Fiona.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
你们就这么若无其事地经过
Oh, yeah, just walk right by.
无视被你们亲手丢进河里
Ignore your father that you tried to drown in the river,
任其在医院自生自灭的父亲
that you left in a hospital to rot.
我不过是说出了真♥相♥
I was only telling the truth.
真♥相♥是无法磨灭的
You can't kill the truth.
真♥相♥才能使你自♥由♥
The truth will set you free.
早上好
Hey, good morning.
喝咖啡吗
Coffee?
不用了 谢谢
Nah, thanks.
只睡了几个小时
Only got a couple hours of sleep.
昨晚十点左右有一处公♥寓♥失火
Apartment fire around 10 last night.
然后在湖滨南区有一起连环相撞
Then a multi-vehicle on South Lake Shore.
我得再去睡会
I'm gonna hit the rack.
你还好吧
You okay?
挺好
Fine.
看着可不怎么好
You don't look fine.
我来猜一下
Want me to guess?
我得去上班了
I have to get to work.
是因为德尼丝吧
It's Denise, right?
我们是发小
We grew up together.
她还是我毕业舞会的舞伴
She was my senior prom date.
你去参加毕业舞会了
You went to senior prom?
当然 还被选为舞王呢
Hell yeah. I was voted prom king.
基佬找腐女在朋友面前打掩护
Gay man having a fag hag cover for him with his friends.
还有我的家人
And with my family.
我当时是校队四分卫
Look, I was the quarterback.
不能给学校抹黑
I had to keep up appearances for school.
你家人喜欢她吗
Your family like her?
非常喜欢
Loved her.
我爸妈现在还会说起她
Still hear about her from my folks.
说她是个好女孩 漂亮又聪明
How great she was, how beautiful and smart,
还说我没留住她真是太可惜了
and what a shame it is that I let her get away.
老天 你要愿意 可以一起来吃晚餐
Jesus, join us for dinner if you want.
我们要去野火餐厅
We're going to Wildfire.
利普刚从戒酒所出来
Well, Lip just got out of rehab,
我一会儿要去找他
so... I'm gonna catch up with him later.
我去洗澡了
I'm gonna hit the shower.
替我向利普问好
Say hi to Lip for me.
菲奥娜 那个雅痞败类又来了
Hey, Fiona, that preppy shithead guy is out here again.
查德
Chad?
终于找到人接管这个破地方了吗
You finally find someone to run this dump?
找到就好了 还在面试
I wish. We're still interviewing.
拜托你
Look, I was hoping I could impose on you
再干几周吧
to keep filling in for the next few weeks.
抱歉 都是我的错
I-I'm sorry. This is my fault.
我最近被曼哈顿西区新楼群项目的
I've been stuck in planning hearings with the city
市区规划听证会弄得焦头烂额
over this new multi-building project on the West Side...
当经理烂透了
Look, this management thing is a pain in my ass.
我亏了
I'm losing money.
我要回去当服务员 那样才能赚到钱
I need to get back to waiting tables, where the real money is.
服务员能赚到钱吗
Waiting tables is real money?
起码比你开给我的最低工资要多
Beats the minimum wage you guys pay management.
我给的可比最低工资要高
Da... better than minimum wage.
高不到哪去 我还得额外花时间
Not by much. With all the extra hours
处理各种突发状况
I end up having to work to cover all the bullshit that comes up?
昨天早上 我六点就来了
I-I came in yesterday at 6 a. m.
昨晚九点才到家
I didn't get home till 9 last night.
那么这样吧
Okay, tell you what.
每小时给你涨五毛钱
Pay yourself an extra 50 cents an hour
补偿你的亏损
and make up the difference.
你这是帮了我一个大忙
You would be doing me a huge favor.
每小时涨一块
An extra buck an hour.
成交
Done.
你好呀
Hey, there.
裙子真漂亮
I love your dress.
大家好
Hey, everybody.
黛比 弗兰妮呢
Debbie? Where's Franny?
跟保姆朱蕾娅米在一起
With my nanny, Jolayemi.
你还有保姆
You have a nanny?
其实是夜班护士
Well, she's actually my night nurse.
什么是夜班护士
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表