You?
你跑得快
You're faster.
但你裸了更好看
But you look better naked.
好吧 我们进去之后掷硬币决定
A'ight, we'll flip a coin inside.
谢了
Thank you.
我得先吸两口
I'm gonna need two hits for this.
《雌雄大盗》角色
准备好了吗 克莱德
Ready, Clyde?
上吧 邦妮
Let's roll, Bonnie.
今天见到你真是高兴 加拉格
Am I happy to see you today, Gallagher.
我得从菜鸟手里歇歇
I need a break from those rookies.
花了一整晚培训一群不开窍的蠢蛋
Been a long night of training a bunch of uninspired dipshits.
你还好吗
You good?
没事
Yeah. Yeah.
疯狂的早晨
Crazy morning.
你 倒两班
You, uh, working a double?
给我女儿最后一年挣学费
Paying for my daughter's senior year.
该死的毕业舞会
Fuck prom.
下次我推荐你去做培训
I'm recommending you to train next time.
训练他们的时候你可以睡觉 此外
You could do these in your sleep, plus, it'll look
如果你想晋升 这会丰富你的履历
really good on your record if you ever want to advance.
好的 谢了
Cool, thanks.
又来了
Oh, okay.
走吧
Let's ride.
我不太舒服
I'm not feeling good.
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吗
Are you fucking shitting me?
你病了
You're sick?
-我要吐了 -你走吧
- Think I'm gonna puke. - Just go.
走
Go.
你欠我 加拉格
You owe me, Gallagher.
毒品在那个邮箱里
Okay, so the drugs are in that mailbox.
现金在那房♥间里 记住了吗
The cash is in that room. Yes?
-铭记于心 -好
- Nice and clear. - Yeah.
谁裸奔
Who gets naked?
-正面还是反面 -正面
- Uh, heads or tails? - Heads.
我♥操♥
Son of a--
-我 -好了 听着
- I-- - Okay, listen.
你点火以后
So when you light the fire,
我会电击守卫
I'm gonna taser the guard,
然后冲进去拿钱
then I'm gonna run in, grab the cash.
我会把钱扔出窗外
I'll drop the stacks out the window.
你接住然后跑去轻轨
You grab 'em and then run to the El.
我还不够嗨
I'm still not high enough for this.
-没事 我这还有 -好的
- No, no, I got ya, I got ya. - Okay. Okay.
好了
All right.
行动
Yes.
走起来 贱♥人♥
Move those feet, bitch!
-走 -我♥操♥ 不行
- Now, walk! - Shit. No-no-no-n
-那些人看起来很激动 -是的
- Those guys look agitated. - Yeah.
埃里克没有提到过特种部队
Eric didn't say anything about a SWAT team.
-埃里克用自己的产品吗 -嗯
- Did Eric use his own product? - Yeah.
什么事 警官
Yes, sir?
你的衣服呢
Where the fuck are your clothes?
我 我被抢了 警官
I--um-- I was robbed, sir.
-你被抢了 -他们逼我把衣服脱了
- You were robbed? - They forced me to strip.
-是的 -我该去哪儿上报
- Yeah. - Wh-where might I report that?
一楼
Level one.
-一楼 -一楼 谢了 警官
- Level one! - Level one, thank you, sir!
你们是和米奇一起的吗
You with Mickey?
滚开
Hey! Back the fuck up, man!
-套住他的头 -滚开
- Get his head! - Hey! Get off!
搞什么
What the fuck?
不会吧
Oh, no.
嘿 女儿们呢
Hey there. Where are the girls?
趁我做大扫除期间小憩
Taking a nap while I do some housecleaning.
我要跟她有关的一切都从屋里消失
I want every trace of her out of here.
我们可以把她东西打包然后给她
Well, we could just pack her stuff up and take it to her.
或者扔到窗外 也行
Or throw it out the window. That's cool too.
你在酒吧和她谈得怎么样
How'd it go at the bar?
她死了吗
Is she dead yet?
斯维特拉娜希望我们能继续三人行
Svetlana wants us to keep being a thrupple
然后在艾莱柏给她打工
and work for her at The Alibi.
我宁愿饿死也不要给两面婊打工
I'd rather starve than work for that two-faced whore.
她骂我傻♥逼♥
She called me stupid.
我傻吗
Am I stupid?
去他妈的 你是甜心
Fuck her. You're a sweetheart.
你没回答我的问题
Doesn't really answer my question.
小凯 她是个阴险的骗人精
Kev, she's a backstabbing liar
让我们两个像傻瓜一样
who made us both idiots.
那薪水怎么办
What are we gonna do for paychecks now?
我们能领失业救济金吗
I mean, can we collect unemployment?
那好像是我的T恤
Hey, that looks like my T-shirt.
那是我的大象内♥裤♥
And-and-and that's my elephant!
小维 你抽对抽屉了吗
V, are you even pulling from the right drawer?
火柴呢
Where the matches?
那边桌上
On the table right there.
等等 你要火柴在做什么
Wait, why?
打火机油呢 在楼下
Lighter fluid? Downstairs.
他在哪
Hey. Where is he?
基本不行了
Barely functioning.
发生了什么
What's going on?
没什么 你呢
Nothing. What's with you?
你喝醉了 在当班的时候
You wasted? On the clock?
-什么 塞拉告诉你什么了 -没有
-What, Sierra tell you something? -No.
你算什么 我的保姆吗
What are you, my babysitter now?
你是不是喝醉了
Are you?
我只不过有点宿醉 我能控制好
I came in a little hungover. I've got it under control.
趁我还没解雇你 快回家
Go home before I have to fire you.
是吗 为什么解雇我
Oh, yeah? Fire me for what, huh?
因为没有把卡座上的面包屑擦干净吗
For not wiping the bread crumbs out of the booths well enough
还是没有把烤盘上的培根油擦干净
or for not cleaning the bacon grease off the grill
像他妈的清理专家一样
with expert fucking detail?
如果你想把你生活中每一个机会
You want to piss away every single chance
都搞砸 包括这份工作
that comes your way, including this job,
那是你的事
that's your business.
别把我扯进去
But don't drag me into it.
滚回家好好睡一觉
Go home and sleep it off.
今天没你事了
You're done here today.
你可以扣我工资或者解雇我
Ah, you can dock my pay or you can fire me.
你是老板 大姐
You're the boss, big sis.
支票取现口应该有些现金
Yes! Check cashing hole ought to be good for some cash.
有几个监控摄像头
Couple of security cameras.
速汇金 全球快速汇款业务
太完美了
It's perfect!
我们要等到这里客人走光
We gotta wait until the place clears.
你确定这些没装子弹
You sure these aren't loaded?
我在里面装了一些岩盐(可♥卡♥因♥)
Yeah, I lled 'em with rock salt.
岩盐
Rock salt?
就是这个味
Oh, God! Yeah!
小弗 我们像回到了过去
Frankie, it's like old times.
我♥操♥
Motherfucker!
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you!
我他妈要杀了你
I'll fucking-- fucking kill you.
头套是搞什么
The fuck is with the blindfold?
那是因为你迟到 婊砸
The fuck's with you being late, bitch?
你喜欢这中学球场观众席吗
You like the high school bleachers?
我们的秘密基地
Our spot, man.
来见我这么正式
Went all official on me?
急救医疗技师
Emt.
我刚在上班
I came from work.
你看上去不错
You look good.
在那没别的好干 除了健身
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表