circuit boys, and bitchy twinks.
喜欢被人关注的男人
Guys who like to be watched.
我喜欢被关注
I like to be watched.
那这杯就是敬你的 宝贝
Then this one's for you, baby.
摸着感觉不错啊
Feels good.
应该的 花了我80大洋
It should. Cost me 80 bucks.
我带着假屌♥ 笨蛋[又有带枪之意]
I'm packing, dummy.
我靠 你带枪进来
Ah... Fuck, you brought a gun in here?
等等 你看到我的挂坠了吧
Wait. You saw my charm, right?
嗯
Yeah.
我是变性人 我以为你知道
I'm trans. I thought you knew.
我去
Holy shit.
你 你是女的
You're--you're a chick?
天啊 不 我不是女的
Oh, God. Uh, no, I am not a chick.
我是变性男
I am a trans man.
那你没屌♥吗
So you don't have a dick?
我有好几根 硅胶做的
I have several. They're made of silicone.
我以为你也是性别模糊者
I assumed that you were nonbinary, too. That's--
不不不 我是正常的
Oh, no, no, no. I'm--I'm normal.
-正常 -对
- Normal. - Yeah.
我 我不是
I'm just, like, not, like,
一个"装逼"的男人
a dude with a fucking vagina.
我不是一个"装逼"的男人 混♥蛋♥
I'm not a dude with a vagina, asshole.
我是个不想和他刚认识的基佬
I'm a dude who doesn't feel like talking about his genitals
谈论生殖器的男人
to some faggot he just met.
我要走了
I got to split.
我说什么了
All right. Hey, what the fuck did I say?
你知道吗 我不需要你的同情
You know what, man? Don't do me any favors, okay?
这里我想操谁就操谁
I-I can fuck any guy here.
用不着你这个顺性别者的烂屁♥股♥
I don't need your cisgender ass.
这个词什么意思我都不知道
I have no idea what the fuck that even means, all right?
对不起
Sorry.
我说真的 非常抱歉
Seriously, I'm--I'm really sorry.
我一说这事就炸毛
I got a hair trigger for this shit.
而且我还喝醉了
Also, I am drunk.
我也是
Me too.
我打算再喝一杯 你要吗
I'm gonna get another drink. You want?
好 我请吧
Y-yeah. Let me pay.
不不 没关系
No, no, no. It's all right.
伏特加苏打可以吗
Uh, vodka soda, yeah?
可以 谢谢
Thanks.
热得我快熔化了
I can't believe how fucking hot it is.
从来没有这样流过汗
I'm sweating in places I didn't even know I could sweat.
是啊 热得都不真实了
Yeah, it's fucking unreal.
我正在筹备Patsy's之家
I'm, uh, planning this big, uh...
的通宵派对
after-hours at Patsy's--
来推销我们的新面貌
trying to promote our new times,
招揽夜不归家的小鬼们进来
get the club kids in.
听上去挺费工夫
Sounds like a lot of work.
没错
It is.
餐厅不是好好的吗 你瞎倒腾什么
Why fix what ain't broke, though?
我想来点不一样的
I want to do something different,
属于我自己的东西
something that's mine.
你实习得怎么样
How's your internship?
我知道公♥司♥里那些家伙
I found out how the guys at my job
一直以来是如何躲过监管的了
have been, uh, flying under the radar.
他们利用代理服务器
They use these things called proxy servers
将的非法交易的
to reroute IP addresses
IP地址变更为
from places where fantasy sports are illegal
该交易合法区域的IP地址
to places where they aren't.
所以政♥府♥人员来检查时
You know, so, when the Feds show up,
就抓不到他们的把柄
they can't nail them.
完全没听懂你刚才说什么
I have no idea what you just said.
卡尔和黛比今天把我的手♥机♥打爆了
Carl and Debbie were blowing up my phone today.
闯祸了吗
Anything serious?
就算有 我那时也在上班
Even if it was, I was at work.
我也在上班
I was at work, too.
而且我的工作有薪水
And I was getting paid for it.
听着
Look, um...
我有赚大钱的潜力
I have the potential to make a fuck-ton of money.
我可以在真正意义上帮助这个家
I can help this family in a real way.
你才不是为了这个家
You're not doing it for your family.
餐馆经理的工资有多少来着
Hey, how much does restaurant management pay?
我猜就那么一丁点儿吧
You know, I bet it's less than a fuck-ton.
我去考了普教证 好让你继续读书
I took the GED so you would stay in school.
我累死累活当服务员
I waitressed my ass off
好让你安安心心去上大学
so that you could go to college
然后把自己喝成一个废人
and drink yourself sick.
过去十年 我忙着照顾家里的每一个人
The past ten years, I've taken care of every single Gallagher
除了我自己
in this family except one.
我受够了
I'm done.
这么快就回来了
Back already?
来把咱们的地下酒吧打造成
Let's make our speakeasy
禁酒令时期的黑帮氛围
a Prohibition gangster thing.
臭小鬼们都喜欢有趣的主题
Club kids love a good theme.
天呐 这样我们不用收银机也有理由了
Oh, my God. That could be why we can't use the register.
那个年代还没有电呢
They didn't have electricity back then.
电是有的 但谁在乎
I mean, they did, but who's counting?
我们可以打扮成那个复古女郎和黑帮混混
And we can dress like flappers and Mob guys.
-好啊 -我不搞角色扮演
- Sure. - I don't do costumes.
好吧 那就结束后过来打扫
All right. Just come by later for cleanup.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
马上揭晓
You'll see.
你俩怎么还不回家
What are you guys doing out so late?
借用一下你的打印机
I need to borrow your printer.
希望你是用来打印简历
For your resume, I hope.
不 新策略 斯维特拉娜的主意
Nope. New tactic. Svetlana's idea.
我们得宣传出去 迪迪的粉笔画是一绝
We got to get the word out. Didi's a rad chalk artist.
贴纸如何 可以贴遍大街小巷
What about stickers? Could tag stuff around town,
来几张自♥拍♥
take selfies.
加上话题"地下酒吧2016"
#speakeasy2016.
游击式行销 我喜欢
Guerilla marketing. I love it.
有人知道螺丝刀在哪吗
Anybody seen the screwdriver?
我想去军事学校
I want to go to military school.
-为什么 -小多的爸爸去过
- Why? - Dom's dad went.
我以为你和小多分手了
I thought you and Dom broke up.
是分了
We did.
他妈的到底在哪儿
Where the fuck is it?
菲奥娜
Fiona.
-你真想去吗 -是
- You're serious? - Yeah.
-贵吗 -还不知道
- Is it expensive? - I don't know yet.
你要是付不起学费
Well, I'm not signing anything
我不会签字的
till I know you got the money for it.
要是我的钱不够怎么办
What if it's too much?
最后的一点钱都花在割包皮上了
I spent my last dollar on my circumcision.
跟利普说去
Talk to Lip.
你不用操心
Don't you worry.
很快我就会从你眼皮底下消失
I'll be out of your hair very, very soon.
我就是风暴
I am a storm.
1925年阿尔·卡彭打坏的
Look, Al Capone's gun did that, 1925.
黑帮教父 美国知名罪犯
好了 谁在这做个标识
All right. Somebody make a sign for that.
我得去办公室睡一会儿
I got to nap in my office for a bit.
我能试试音响吗
Okay if I test out the speakers?
小点声就好
Low, please.
通缉
人生伴侣
你♥他♥妈♥逗我呢
You've got to be fucking kidding me.
你疯了吧 这么开车
Okay, you drive like a fucking maniac.
酒还没醒吗
You still drunk?
还没完全清醒
Oh, I'm not sober, per se.
开玩笑呢 四点之后 喝的都是苏打水
I'm just kidding. I've been on club soda since 4:00.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表