不如
You know what?
我来为你评价下杰西 先生
Let me review Jesse for you, sir.
杰西是个自认为高人一等
Jesse is a--is a condescending,
有特权的嬉皮士垃圾
entitled, privileged piece of hipster trash
以为自己是在用垃圾建议
who thinks that she's making the world a better place
让世界变得更美好呢
with her shitty opinions.
但是说实在的 她太怂了
But, really, she's too much of a coward
不敢直接跟老板反映问题
to bring her issues to the owner directly,
非他妈得到网上逼逼半天
so she's got to tell the fucking Internet.
老娘抵押自家房♥子贷的款
I took out a mortgage on my fuckin' house,
可你丫不管不顾说喷就喷是吧
and you just dumped on it like it was nothin'.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
You're sorry?
怎么样 这感觉挺舒服是吧
Yeah. That feels pretty bad, doesn't it? Huh?
没事的 宝贝
It's okay, baby.
建议您下次别这么犯贱 行吗
Yeah, maybe you should stop being such an asshole, huh?
信托基金不好用 回家找你♥爸♥哭去吧
Go cry to your daddy about your trust fund,
傻♥逼♥
you little bitch!
弗兰克
Frank!
弗兰克
Frank!
我是来看孙女的
Uh, just checking on my granddaughter.
-听说她回来了 -放屁
- I heard we got her back. - Oh, bullshit!
-你还在乎我 -什么
- You still care about me. - What?
-就是 -去你♥妈♥的♥ 我不在乎
- Yes. - No. Fuck you.
-承认吧 -我不在乎
- Admit it! - No, I do not.
-你胡说 -承认吧
- No, you don't-- - Admit it!
-妈的 -弗兰克
- Just-- - Frank!
你到底回来干什么
Why did you come back?
你把我生活糟蹋得还不够吗
Haven't you ruined my life enough already?
好了
Come on.
弗兰克 快来 我有东西要给你看
Frank, come on. I got something to show you.
CT扫描 核磁共振成像
CT scan. MRI.
脑血管造影图
Cerebral angiogram.
这就是我脑袋里的定时炸♥弹♥
And this is the little grenade in my brain
快要炸了
that's about to blow up.
我要死了 弗兰克
I am dying, Frank.
他们说可能是因为
They said that I probably got it
以前用了不干净的针管
from an infected needle or something.
没事
Oh, no.
没关系的 弗兰克
No, it's okay, Frankie.
小弗 别难过
Oh, Frankie, no, no, no.
没事的
No, it's okay.
我都想好了 我有计划的
I have a plan. I have a plan.
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
没事的
It's okay.
小弗 我好想你
Frankie, I missed you.
谢谢
Oh. Thanks.
我走了之后
So, you, uh...
你跟莫妮卡待在一起很久吗
Hang out with Monica after I left?
也没有 就喝了几杯
Not long. Couple of drinks.
玩得开心吗
Did you have fun?
不能算很开心吧
Not quite the word I'd use.
你们聊什么了
What'd you talk about?
聊你 她很想你
You. She misses you.
这事上你可不能帮她说话
You can't take her side with that kind of stuff.
以后再不跟她见面 我也完全不介意
And I would be fine to never hang out with her again.
她是个疯子
She's nuts.
人生啊 真够操蛋的
Humans, man. It's a fuckin' mess.
弱者就不会
Not for the weak.
怂逼最轻松
Not for pussies.
卧♥槽♥
Holy shit.
-你这一头秀发 -是啊
- Look at your hair. - Yeah.
我在泽西州长大
I grew up in Jersey,
所以用了一整罐发胶
so that's a whole can of Aqua Net.
不是吧
No.
这肤色是晒的吗
Is that tan real?
是美黑乳霜
It's bronzing lotion.
去你的
Hey, fuck you.
我不想说
I don't want to talk about it.
我靠
Fuck.
什么情况
The fuck is that?
-伊恩·加拉格住这里吗 -怎么了
- Does Ian Gallagher live here? - Why?
我是雷蒙德警探 想跟他谈谈
Detective Raymond. Just need a minute of his time.
伊恩
Hey, Ian!
你出来一下
Can you come out here?
你是伊恩·加拉格吗
Ian Gallagher?
怎么了
Yeah?
根据访客记录
According to corrections records,
你曾经多次去监狱探望
you visited Mikhailo Aleksandr Milkovich
米卡里奥·亚历山大·米尔科威奇
in prison on multiple occasions.
米奇
Mickey?
他联♥系♥过你吗
Has he contacted you?
没有
No.
他昨晚越狱了
He escaped last night.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表