我 我保证 你知道 我会...
I-I promise, you know, I'll...
我会做得更好
I'll do better.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们都不知道他是生是死
And we don't even know if he's alive or dead.
或者他是不是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Or Russian.
还有他和她的关系 我们一无所知
Or even related to her. We don't know anything.
我们什么都不能相信
We can't trust anything.
最疯狂的是
And the craziest part of it all
小维好像毫不在意
is that V doesn't even seem to care.
好像她也怕老婆
It's like she's pussy-whipped.
我觉得小维
I feel like V...
可能爱她胜过爱我
might be in love with her more than me.
现在是该你发表意见的时候了
If you could talk now, that would be awesome.
我不知道该说什么好
Uh, it's hard to know what to say.
为什么 因为情况太混乱
Why, 'cause it's all so messed up?
不是 因为我知道
No, because I know that you're--
你已经和斯维特拉娜结了婚
you're practically married to Svetlana,
所以我不想说
so I don't want to say anything now
什么不好听的话
that I can't take back later
如果你一回家又和好如初
if you're just gonna go home and make up.
这样我就成了永远的坏人
Because that makes me the asshole, like, forever.
我在这儿就是想要听你说实话
I need you to tell me the truth. That's what I'm here for.
好吧
Okay.
我一直觉得斯维特拉娜不可信
I never trusted Svetlana, not for a single minute,
从我认识她那天起
not since the day that I met her,
我就是被骗子专业户养大的
because I was raised by a con artist,
所以我一眼就能认出来
so I know one when I see one.
当小维跟她结婚好让她留在美国
And when V married her to keep her in the country,
我也能理解 因为她在帮着看孩子
I understood because she was providing
也在酒吧帮忙
childcare and help with the bar,
我以为你们是为了这些好处
and I thought it's about convenience.
然后事情就开始变得很奇怪了
But then it got really weird.
我还没反应过来 我的好朋友就爱上
And then the next thing I know, my best friend is married to
并且娶了一个骗子俄婊
and in love with a Russian hand whore con artist
那婊♥子♥还煽动她跟我反♥目♥
who's turned her against me, so it's too late
要我说点什么 已经太迟了
for me to say anything about it,
这可能是我人生最大的错误
which is maybe the biggest mistake of my life,
我每天都非常想念她
because I miss her every fucking day.
埃塔·蒂斯代尔的快递
Delivery for Etta Teasdale.
什么东西
What is it?
地砖和天花板
Floor tiles and ceiling tiles.
对 我就是埃塔·蒂斯代尔
Oh. Yes, I am Etta Teasdale.
说来话长
Long story.
老天 你觉得他们在里面搞什么
Jesus, wh-what do you think they're doing in there?
讨论案情
Discussing the merits of the case.
或者吃午饭去了 好让你多忐忑一会儿
Or they went to lunch to make you sweat.
也有可能
Also a possibility.
我今天得去接利亚姆放学
I'm supposed to pick up Liam from school today.
我有课
I have a class.
想让我问问黛比能不能代替我去吗
Want me to see if Debs can do it?
不 我--
No. No, no, no, I'm--
我没事 两种结果我都接受
I'm fine, you know. Good either way, for real.
我得走了
Well, I should go.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for showing up.
谢谢你--
Thank you for--
谢谢
Thank you.
干得好
Good job.
回见
Later.
新学校没人接不会让利亚姆一个人走
New school won't let Liam leave without a grown-up,
我可以去晚点
but I can go late.
不 我们得比我们操蛋的爹娘
No. No, you know, we gotta be better
做得更好 对吧
than Monica and Frank, right?
快去
Go. Go.
好吧
All right.
记得跟我说结果
Hey, let me know what happens.
好
Yeah.
谢谢
Hey, thank you.
没问题
All right.
你看所有的电源插座都被挡住了
As you can see, all the outlets have been covered,
窗帘绳子都被绑起来了
the strings to the blinds have been tied up
并且够不到
and out of reach,
柜子都被固定在了墙上
and the shelves have been secured to the walls.
这是尼尔
Oh, and this is Neil.
尼尔 这是西莉亚和坦尼娅
Neil, this is Celia and Tanya,
弗兰妮的婶婶和奶奶
Franny's aunt and grandmother on her father's side.
她父亲是个混混 在弗兰妮出生前
Her father was a deadbeat who ran out on Franny
就抛弃了她
before she was born.
尼尔的大脑没有编辑机制
Uh, Neil doesn't have an editing mechanism,
他只会说实话
so he just tells the truth.
什么叫他没有...
What do you mean, he doesn't have--
他有脑损伤
He has a brain injury.
但他真的很会带孩子
But he's really great with the baby.
我觉得孩子对这种
I think kids really respond well
绝对的诚实很有共鸣
to that level of honesty, you know?
她真漂亮 黛比
She's so beautiful, Debbie.
谢谢你让我见她
Thank you for letting me meet her.
当然
Of course.
你们随时可以来见她
You guys can come back and visit anytime.
宝贝
Hi, baby.
如果儿童与家庭服务部的人打电♥话♥
And if DCFS calls,
请你们帮我说句好话
I could really use your support.
好
Yeah.
干得好 大伙
Nice work, fellas.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
搞什么 弗兰克
What the hell, Frank?
修好了马桶 打扫了屋子
Fixed the toilet, cleaned the house,
还换了个新洗衣机
got you a new washing machine.
你应该说"谢谢你 爸爸"才对吧
I think the proper verbiage is "Thanks, Dad."
去你的 弗兰克 滚
Uh, fuck you, Frank. Get out!
也许你想把你的男宠领过来
Maybe you want to bring your boy toy over
午后消遣一下
for some afternoon delight?
我很乐意帮你转移利亚姆的注意
I'm happy to distract young Liam there
不让他看到搞基的场面
from the double boy-grunts.
滚出去
Get out!
冷静点 我还没修补完屋子呢
Calm down. I have a few repairs to do on the house.
既然菲奥娜撒手不管了
Now that Fiona has dropped the ball... Okay.
必须得有人顶上 那个人就是我
Someone's got to pick it up, and that someone is me.
等等
Wait.
我的衣服正洗着呢
My--my clothes are in the wash.
给你三秒钟时间 管你穿不♥穿♥ 一
You have to the count of three, dressed or not, Frank. One!
我们投票吧
Let's take a vote.
有谁同意让真正的家长留在家里
Everyone in favor of having an actual parent in the house?
-好了 -二
- All right. - Two.
你从来不数到三
You never say three!
弗兰克
Frank!
你把我们的洗衣机弄哪去了
What the hell did you do with our washing machine?
你是说你在把我从我为大家争取来的房♥子
You mean my washing machine that you stole from me
赶走时 从我这里
when you kicked me out of the house
偷走的洗衣机吗
that I secured for all us?
那个房♥子...
The house--
你没找人来检查吗
You didn't get an inspection?
我哪知道有这个必要
I didn't know that I needed one.
我不知道 我以为很容易呢
I don't know, I-it seemed like it would be easy, you know?
十几台洗衣机 就坐等收钱了
A half a dozen washing machines, nice cash flow.
我以为我抓住了机会
I-I thought that I was seizing an opportunity,
如果我犹豫 机会就溜走了
and that if I waited, I'd miss out.
现在我觉得自己像个白♥痴♥
Now I feel like a fucking idiot.
你是埃塔
You Etta?
天啊 她又买♥♥了什么
Jesus, what'd she order now?
许多猫食
Whole lot of cat food.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表