They always seem to get attached.
还是只是我遇到的人这样
Or maybe that's me.
你是在吹嘘你黄金般的阴♥道♥吗
You bragging about your golden vagina?
不 我是在吹嘘我金子般遇上渣男的能力
No, more like my golden ability to pick liars.
那就别跟他们说话 干一炮然后走人
Then don't talk to them. Just swipe, fuck, leave.
已经有三个人跟你匹配了
You already have three matches.
卢克就在马路对面的酒吧里
And Luke is at the bar across the street,
准备战斗
ready to rumble.
这他妈是什么
What the fuck?
大家醒醒
Everybody, wake up.
-发生了什么 -那个
- What's going on? - That!
妈的 我♥操♥
Oh, shit! Fuck.
别再说爸爸没给你们买♥♥过宠物了
Don't say Papa never gave you a pet.
小维
V!
小维 你在哪里
V! Where are you?
小维
Ah, V!
-你好呀 -你这是要干什么
- Hi. - What the hell are you doing?
-小维要不要出来玩呀 -现在是凌晨两点
- Can V come out and play? - It's 2 A.M.
我家孩子 我老公和我老婆都睡了
My kids, my husband and wife are sleeping.
你知不知道这句话听起来有多怪
You know that that sounds weird, right?
你醉了
You're drunk.
还上了床
And fucked.
我刚用陌陌约了个炮
I just Tinder-fucked... this guy.
他名字叫什么J还是L的
His name is, like, a J or an L or some other letter.
管他呢
I don't care.
这种毫不走心的性♥爱♥解放了我
Careless, mindless sex has set me free.
你明天再跟我讲细节吧
Tell me more about it tomorrow.
当时这男的...
This guy was doing this--
什么情况
What the fuck?
你刚刚是把门摔我一脸吗
Did you just close the door in my face?
-我找到一把尖锄 -你们这是要干什么
- I found a pickax. - What the hell you doing?
-找工具拆墙 -菲奥娜在哪里
- Looking for demolition tools. - Fiona?
-这儿有把橇 -她在睡觉
- There's a shovel in here. - She's asleep.
我来了
It's me!
给你带了咖啡
Hey, I brought you some coffee.
想着你估计会宿醉
I figured you might be hungover.
你猜对了 几点了
I am. What time is it?
没你昨晚敲我门的时候早
Not as early as you ringing my doorbell last night.
-哈 -哈什么哈
- Huh? - Don't "Huh" Me.
小菲
Yo, Fi.
尖嘴锄 长柄锤
Pickax, sledgehammer.
长柄锤
Sledgehammer.
楼上见
I'll see you upstairs.
我一会就上去
I'll be up in a minute.
我们要弄走弗兰克
We're getting rid of Frank.
你昨天勾搭上哪个陌生人了
Who was this random guy you hooked up with last night?
这句话的重点在"陌生人"
Key word in that sentence is "random."
我不记得了
I don't know.
你怎么开始跟陌生人约炮了
Why you sleeping with random dudes, anyway?
为什么不跟陌生人约炮
Why am I not hooking up with random dudes?
是因为在肖恩身上受的情伤吗
Some sort of rebound thing from Sean?
我得在乎才能受情伤
I'd have to care for it to be a Sean-rebound thing.
巧了 弗兰克的事你也是这么说的
Funny. You said the same thing about Frank.
你说我受了弗兰克的情伤吗
Ooh. Having a rebound thing with Frank?
不是 笨蛋 是在乎
No, dummy. Caring.
你真觉得我在乎肖恩或者弗兰克吗
You seriously think that I give a fuck about Sean or Frank?
都过去几个礼拜了 婚礼当天的事
It's been weeks, and you haven't talked at all
你跟谁都没聊过
about what happened on your wedding day.
因为没什么好聊的
'Cause there's nothing to talk about...
所以我也不会聊什么
so I'm not gonna talk about it...
永远不会
ever.
比我想得要牢固
Look, it's harder than I thought.
怎么回事
What the fuck?
五 四 三 二 一
Five, four, three, two, one.
好 72小时过去了
Okay, well, the 72 hours is up.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表