My dad's Frank, so Francis, Franny...
恕我失陪
Excuse me.
慢用
There you go.
奥尔加 六号♥桌要买♥♥单
Olga, table six is looking for their check.
强尼 十五号♥桌的墨西哥煎蛋呢
Johnny, where's the huevos rancheros for table 15?
好好好 知道了
Yeah, yeah, all right.
而且胡椒炒蛋没有配炸薯饼
And there's no hash browns on the scramble with peppers.
我在做了
I'm workin' on it!
你得先把薯饼炸上
So you need to start more hash browns.
有点忙不过来了 老板
Little backed up, boss.
收银机没有一块钱了
Out of ones at the register.
从装小费的罐里拿
Take 'em out of the tip jar.
信♥用♥卡♥终端机又不能用了
And the credit card terminal's not working again.
显示的什么
What's it saying?
"正在授权"
"Authorizing"?
已经显示了十分钟了
It's been like that for, like, ten minutes.
客人能付现金吗
Do they have cash?
他们要开支票
Want to write a check.
行 记下证件号♥
Okay, get ID.
另外送肉的来了 在等你签字
And the meat delivery guy is here and he needs a signature.
盯着点培根 强尼
Keep an eye on that bacon, Johnny.
你昨天就应该过来
You were supposed to be here yesterday.
货车的冷冻机坏了
Refrigeration unit on the truck broke down.
你就一辆货车吗
You only have one truck?
我店里的汉堡肉昨晚就用光了
'Cause we ran out of hamburger meat last night.
我还得去商店里买♥♥馅饼
I had to go buy patties at Osco.
行了
Okay, okay.
够了 别叫唤了
Hey! Enough, enough.
好了 你们都别嚷嚷了 停停停
Okay, you gotta stop, stop, stop, stop, stop.
-疼死了 -好了
- Ouch. - Okay, okay.
快去拿扫帚和簸箕
Go get a broom and a dustpan.
好了 我帮你处理下伤口
Okay? Let's get this cleaned up.
你打扫完这里以后
And... and get back out front
赶紧回大堂
after you finish this.
我们走
Here we go.
好了 我知道
Okay, I know.
深呼吸 玛丽娜 坐下来
Just breathe, Marina. Sit down.
-好了 -他那托盘
- Okay. - Oh, he just put the tray
根本没放稳 直接轰一声
only halfway, and boom!
没事了
It's okay, it's okay.
别担心 没事了
Don't worry about it. It's fine.
让我看看
Okay, let's see.
好了
Okay.
-天啊 算了 -抱歉
- Ay, no, it's okay. - Oh, okay.
-不行 肯定不行 -我没事
- No, no, no, no, no. - It's okay.
伤口很深 不行 可能需要缝几针
That's deep. No, you might need stitches.
不要 我没事
Ahh. No, I'm fine, it's okay.
-我... -你得去急诊中心
- I... - You should go to Urgent Care.
不用 没事
No, it's okay.
菲奥娜 我得早走一会
Fiona, I need to leave early
我约了医生
for a doctor's appointment.
要多早
How early?
一会就得走
Like, pretty soon.
这就走 我子♥宫♥肌瘤发作疼死了
Now. My fibroids are acting up.
你这是请示还是通知
Are you askin' or tellin'?
通知
Tellin'.
我没事 用强力胶缠一下就好
No, it's okay. I just super glue it.
-不行 不行 -我不要缝针
- No, no, no, no, no, no, no. - No stitches.
真没事
It's fine.
去急诊中心
Go to Urgent Care,
把药费单给我
bring me the bill,
餐厅给你报销
the restaurant will pay you back.
快去
Go.
快去吧 没事 快去
Go, go, go. It's okay, go.
你从来都没给我口过
You never want to go down on me.
我总给你口 可你从不给我口
I always go down on you, but you don't ever go down on me.
要不咱们一起看个电影什么的
We could, like, watch a movie or something
学学该怎么做
together and see how it's done.
我知道怎么做
I know how it's done.
你之前做过
You've done it before?
你是不喜欢还是怎么着
Do you hate it or something?
其实不是
No... not really.
那你就是不想跟我做呗
So you just don't want to do it with me?
对
Yeah.
为什么
Why?
你那玩意儿有点怪异
Your thing is kind of weird.
上面有多余的皮
It has all this extra skin
有点吓人
and... it kind of freaks me out.
不过这没什么 好吗
It's no big deal, okay?
我还是很喜欢你
I still like you.
张嘴 张嘴
Open. Open, open.
张嘴
Open.
好吧 张嘴
Okay. Open.
不吃
Nope.
张嘴 张嘴
Open. Open.
谁今天去趟超♥市♥
Someone needs to go to Costco today.
婴儿湿巾快没了
We're running low on baby wipes.
我去吧
I got it.
张嘴
Open.
张嘴 张嘴
Open. Open.
张嘴 张嘴 张嘴
Open, open, open.
小凯 今天你和斯维特拉娜去酒吧开门
Kev, you open the bar today with Svetlana.
等孩子睡完回笼觉我把他们带过去
I'll bring the babies over after morning nap.
张嘴
Open. Aah.
-不吃 -不吃
- No. - No.
叶夫根尼屁♥股♥上又起疹子了
Yevgeny has butt rash again.
知道了
On the list.
明天谁去上"妈妈和我"
Who's got Mommy and Me tomorrow?
是我
Oh, that's me.
我先洗澡
First shower?
去吧
Go for it.
谢了
Thank you.
毛巾还在烘干机里
Towels are still in the dryer.
谁想帮我擦背
Anybody want to wash my back?
别把热水用光了
Don't use all the hot water.
信念与宁静之家
你做到了
So... you did it.
对 我做到了
Yeah. I did.
怎么样
How was it?
其实挺无聊的
It was pretty boring, actually.
学到了什么东西吗
Get anything out of it?
当然
Oh, yeah.
学到了很多
I learned a lot.
比如呢
Like what?
里面的人都挺操蛋的
The people in there are pretty fucked up,
绝对需要戒酒
definitely need to quit drinking.
这是事实
That a fact?
我学到了 不少新时代心灵鸡汤
And I learned, uh... A lot of new clichés.
每天进步一点点
One day at a time.
一切都会过去
This too shall pass.
活得简单点
Keep it simple.
做好每一件小事
Do the next right thing.
放开身心 交给上帝
Let go, let God.
互助会的鸡汤很多
They're big on clichés in AA.
但不代表这些话是错的
It doesn't mean they're not true.
所以...
So...
我带你去开个会
can I take you to a meeting?
你现在也在去互助会吗
Hey, you're going to meetings now?
没有
No.
我说带你去参加
I just said I'd take you to one.
没去修一下吗
Never got that fixed, huh?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表