你谁啊
Who is it?
黛比·加拉格是住这里吗
Deb Gallagher at this address?
小黛 找你的
Debs, for you.
-什么事 -你是黛比·加拉格吗
- Uh, yeah? - Debbie Gallagher?
我叫托尼·卡萨斯
I'm Tony Casas
来自家庭与儿童服务署
from the Department of Children and Family Services.
这次是来通知你 我们正在展开调查
We want to inform you that we're opening an investigation
确定你是否对你女儿 弗兰西斯·加拉格
to determine whether or not your daughter, Frances Gallagher,
疏于照顾并置她于危险
is the victim of child endangerment and neglect.
什么
What?
视频里的人是你 对吗
This is you, correct?
孩子们看起来还算健康
Babies look okay so far.
还没看到天花或者麻疹
I don't see any smallpox or measles.
杰玛的咳嗽声听起来像是感冒了
Gemma sounds like she's gettin' a cold.
她打疫苗了吗
Did she get vaccinated or no?
打了 不对 没打
Yes. Wait, no.
等等
Wait.
我靠 我忘记写下来了
Shit, I forgot to write it down.
没打 打了 我也不知道
No, yeah. I don't know.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表