答应我
Promise me!
我答应你
I promise.
晚安 我的小天使[葡语]
Boa noite, meu anjinho.
你放松
Try to relax.
求你了 他能懂什么意思
Please, he's gonna know what it means.
晚安 我的小天使
Boa noite, meu anjinho.
爸爸会...
Papai do... papai do Cu...
照顾你...
vai cuidar...
血压在下降 收缩压60 舒张压40
Pressure's dropping! BP 60 over 40.
坚持住 玛丽安娜
Stay with me, Mariana.
-还要多久 -两分钟
- How far are we? - Two minutes.
她可能要失血过多了 开快点
She's probably bleeding out. Go!
加油
Come on.
跟我说话
Talk to me.
卡尔 这是屎头
Carl. Meet Shit Head.
屎头 这是卡尔
Shit Head, meet Carl.
爸
Dad.
你们互相认识一下吧
I'll let you kids get to know each other.
等等
Wait.
卡尔 就是他对自己鸡♥巴♥动刀吗
Carl, the dude who trimmed his dick?
操 我可不会让人拿刀接近我鸡♥巴♥三米之内
Damn, I wouldn't let anyone within ten feet of my junk with a knife.
-你没割包皮吗 -当然没有
- You're not circumcised? - Hell, no.
我现在不介意了
I don't mind it anymore.
你知道她有淋病吧
You know she's got gonorrhea, right?
你今天不是休息吗
Thought you were off today.
对 但我想多赚点
Hey, yeah, no. Now I need the extra hours.
你说我该怎么处置洛奇
Hey, uh, you know any place I could keep Rocky?
我可以让它待在店里
Hmm. I could put him up front.
你要我帮忙照看多久
How long you need me to watch him?
到我的前老板出狱为止
Oh, just till my ex-boss gets out of prison.
你...
Hey, you, um...
你觉得我们能不能假装
you think we could just pretend
过去24小时什么都没发生
like the last 24 hours never happened?
凭什么
Why would I do that?
你确实挺混♥蛋♥的
You've been kind of a dick.
是啊 我很容易就会...
Yeah, I, uh... I have this habit
陷入感情纠葛 所以我...
of falling into relationships, you know, and I'm-I'm just...
我在努力避免重蹈覆辙
I'm trying really hard not to repeat old patterns.
我没时间管你的麻烦事
I don't have time for drama in my life.
我不会制♥造♥麻烦的
I won't make any.
还能维持随意的关系吗
You can keep it fun and casual?
当然 没问题
Absolutely. Yeah.
其实 我...
You know, I, um...
我晚点可以随意地给你口♥交♥
I could casually go down on you later?
我保证 无论要换几次床单
You know, and I promise that I won't flip out,
我都不会抓狂
no matter how many times we have to change the sheets.
我和我的神奇大屌♥
You know, me and my, um... magic cock,
都准备好了
we're, uh, ready to go.
我九点下班
I'm off at 9:00.
好的
Okay.
带上你的舌头
Bring your tongue.
重看本次比赛
Watch this play again
可上官网点播
in the web replay.
你们好啊 前加拉格
Good day, former Gallagher.
利亚姆
And Liam.
精彩回放
Highlights.
你们没买♥♥体育台套餐吗
You don't get the sports package?
你们应该来我家看
You should come to my house.
同步直播十场比赛
Ten games on at once.
滚出去 弗兰克
Get out, Frank.
你能说出六个字了
You put three words together!
我跟医生说过 胎儿酒精综合症
I told the doctors that fetal alcohol syndrome
不会损坏你的大脑
wouldn't wreck your brain.
你在找什么
What do you want?
我的那把铲子
The shovel that belongs to me.
我要埋点东西
I got some planting to do.
这是什么
What's this?
军事学校
Military school.
真是个好主意
Well, that's a great idea.
你可以去参军
And you can join the Army.
跑到世界的另一头
Travel halfway around the world
去给那些憎恨我们的人 修马路和建医院
and build roads and hospitals for people who want us dead.
我还没想好要不要去
I don't know if I should go, though.
我想成长为男子汉
Want to grow up to be a man.
从你那绝对学不到
Definitely can't learn that from you.
好吧 男子汉的第一信条
Well, the first rule of manhood
就是要养家糊口 相信我
is to provide for your family, and believe me,
我的家被我养得很好
my family's well provided for.
他们都很感激他们的父亲
They appreciate their father.
我有50寸的电视和按♥摩♥椅
I got a 50-inch TV and a massage chair
上面还刻着你的名字
that's got your name on it.
就在街那头
It's right down the street.
对了
Yeah.
你不接电♥话♥要电♥话♥干什么
Why you have phone if you do not answer?
你们去哪了
Where have you been?
去思考该怎么开口对你说
Wanted to think out how to say this.
说什么
Say what?
我们知道你和伊冯的事了
We know about Yvon.
-你们怎么发现的 -这不是重点
- How did you find out? - Does it matter?
他威胁我如果我告诉你们我和他结婚了
He threatened to cut my fingers off
它就切下我的手指
if I told you we were married.
他甚至在我面前拿刀比划
He even showed me the cleaver he would use.
等下 你刚是说"结婚"吗
Hold up. Did you say "married"?
是啊 伊冯是我老公
Yes. Yvon is husband.
不是父亲 你知道的
Not father. You knew this.
这么说你不是和你♥爸♥啪啪啪了
So you didn't fuck your dad?
离开俄♥罗♥斯♥就没有了
Not since I left Russia.
你和别人结婚了
You're married to someone else?
嘿 快问我今天过得怎么样
Hey! Ask me how my day was.
-我没那个心情 -今天棒极了
- I'm really not in the mood. - It was fucking awesome.
问我为什么
Ask me why.
我买♥♥下了街对面那家洗衣店
I bought the Laundromat across the street.
瞧 我正在洗碗
Look, uh, I'm gonna finish cleaning up.
要不你去帮卡尔办派对
How about you go help set up for Carl's party?
我是说真的
I'm serious.
好吧
Okay.
花了多少钱
What'd that set you back about?
8万
80 grand.
但是是贷款
But I'm getting a loan.
拿什么抵押的
What collateral?
房♥子
The house.
但是 你不... 房♥子不是你的
Yeah, you don't... You don't own the house.
在我名下
It's in my name.
没错 但是是属于大家的
Yeah, but it belongs to all of us.
房♥子在我名下
It's in my name.
菲奥娜 你要拿房♥子做赌注吗
Fiona, you're gonna risk the house?
不是 因为我会按时付贷的
No, 'cause I'm gonna make every payment.
你对开洗衣店他妈的知道些什么
What the fuck do you know about running a Laundromat?
那我对经营餐厅又他妈懂什么
What the fuck did I know about running a diner?
这个鬼地方没不可能变得更糟
This dump had no place to go but up.
洗衣房♥是个不错的生意
The Laundromat's a great business.
不用雇人 没有存货损耗
No employees. No spoilage.
是个很好的投资
It's a great investment too.
将来只会升值
It's only gonna increase in value
只要我把那地方整顿好
once I fix the place up.
我要把它变成一个有主题的地方
I'm gonna turn it into a scene,
就像我跟你说过的那样
like I told you.
你当时还赞成来着 我有计划
You were into it. I got a plan.
我一点也不关心你的计划
I don't give a shit about your plan.
为什么不
Why not?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表