太好了 太好了
Yes! Yes!
嘿 要汉堡吗
Hey? Burgers.
在那家新开的奶昔小屋买♥♥的
From that new Shake Shack.
有时间一起吃吗
You, u you got time for a bite?
我正在忙工作
Ah, I'm the middle of work shit.
我得在早上前为两个孩子找到住处
I have to find placement for two of my teens before the morning.
流浪者之家已经人满为患
Homeless shelter's overbooked.
看上去很忙啊
Oh, sounds pretty hectic.
是啊 超级忙
Yeah, like epic level.
吉娅因为对一个女的亮出小刀被赶出来
Gia got kicked out for pulling a knife on some chick
她一口咬定 那女的在偷她的胸罩
that she swears was stealing her bras from the wash.
这真是...
It's--
在为她找到安身之处前
I'm letting her crash at my place for a couple of nights
我只能让她在我家住几晚了
until we get her situated.
今天真是太疯狂了
Fucking crazy day.
我敢说我的一天更疯狂
I bet mine was crazier.
稍等
Oh, hold on one second.
嗨 蒂娜 怎么了
Hey, Dina, what's up?
不不不不 告诉他们留一个位置
No-no-no-no, uh, tell 'em to keep a slot open.
我现在就带她过来
I-I'll bring her over right now.
好 拜
Okay. Yeah, bye.
你要走了吗
You gotta bounce?
我有个孩子今天要在勇敢计划要做个开场表演
Yeah, there's an opening at Project Fierce for one of my kids.
是投制胜球
It's a buzzer beater.
你介不介意我把这个带走...
Uh, do you mind if I take this to go, or...?
当然可以
Yeah-yeah-yeah, sure.
我晚点会打给你的
But, hey, I'm gonna call you later
因为我想听听你的疯狂的一天
because I want to hear about your crazy day.
丹尼斯·赖特
Denise Wright?
七号♥洗衣机
Washer number seven.
外面有些上了年纪的
Couple of old guys over there
在抱怨音乐太吵
complaining about the loud music.
可能得开展点老年洗衣业务
Might need to start a Senior Wash.
今晚到目前为止只赚了
We've only made a profit so far
二十块钱
of-of 20 bucks at the Mat tonight.
怎么可能
How is that possible?
再像这样搞几周就有钱赚了
Couple more weeks like this and you're cash.
你烦躁是因为那个玛戈吗
You stressed 'cause that Margo lady?
我在考虑她的提议
Well, I'm thinking about her offer.
埃塔怎么办
What about Etta?
我没说我接受了
Well, I didn't say I was taking it,
我只是在想不接受的理由是什么
but I'm-I'm trying to think of good reasons not to.
因为我们是南区的人 南区不甩卖♥♥
'Cause we're South Siders and we don't sell out.
因为你妹妹赚很多小费
'Cause your sister's making really good tips.
酒水 雪茄
四十块
Forty bucks.
继续直走
Go right up.
好
You--okay.
-我... -什么
- I-I.... - What?
-扶着我 -好
- Hold me up, hold me up. - Okay.
-等等 -等下 你在干什么
- I--no, wait. - Hold on, what are you doing?
-我够不到 -噢 你在--
- I can't-- - Oh, you're--
我拿到了 拿到了
No, I got it. I got it.
这只是第一把
Oh, no, this is the first one.
好吧 还有...
Okay, and then...
晚上十一点宵禁
该死
Shit.
我们被锁在外面了
We're locked out.
我♥操♥...
The f...
晚上十一点宵禁
我♥操♥
The fuck?
我们进不去
We can't--
到哪里睡觉呢
where we gonna sleep?
肯定有其它办法进去
There's gotta be another way in.
好了
All right.
小心点
Careful.
我知道
I know.
-好了 -太好了
- Yes! - Yeah!
干得好
Well done!
别
Wait. Oh!
-拿着 -好
- Here. - Yes. Okay.
行了
Yes.
你们在搞什么 弗兰克
Hey, what do you think you're doing, Frank?
-我-- -等等
- I-- - No, wait!
我告诉过你有宵禁
I told you there's a curfew.
-是的 但是 -我们忘记看时间了
- Yeah, but wait-- - We-we lost track of time.
你把弗兰克搞来就已经自身难保了
You're already on thin ice bringing Frank around here.
-老天 -你不能分开
- Oh, my God. - You can't separate
弗兰克和莫妮卡 我们是《露西与德西》
Frank and Monica. We're Lucy and Desi,
50年代爱情喜剧
奥巴马和米切尔 桑尼与雪儿
Barack and Michelle, Sonny and Cher.
这一堆人里面我只认识两个
I only know who, like, two of those people are.
几点了
What time is it?
十二点左右
It's, uh, around midnight.
-在做功课 -是啊
- You doing homework? - Yeah.
我在算要花多久时间
I was trying to calculate how long it would take me
洗衣店才能赚到一万美金
to make a profit of $10,000 at the Mat.
算到三年以后
After I got past three years,
我脑子就当机了
I think brain shut off.
-那么久 -是啊
- That long? - Yeah.
你起来干什么
What are you doing up?
睡不着
I couldn't sleep.
你有没有
You ever, uh,
想过如果你那时候跟吉米/史蒂夫走了
think about what would have happened
现在会怎么样
if you ran off with Jimmy Steve?
反♥社♥会♥骗子吉米·史蒂夫吗
Lying sociopath Jimmy Steve?
我的生活可能会...
My life would be a...
是一部心理惊悚片吧
...non-stop psycho thriller.
没跟他再纠缠下去我真是逃过一劫
And I definitely dodged a bullet with that one.
如果再没别的事能给你那样的刺♥激♥呢
What if nothing ever gives you that same thrill again?
你还会觉得自己逃过一劫吗
Will you still feel like you dodged a bullet?
我不知道
I don't know.
可能吧
Probably.
怎么突然这么问
Where's this coming from?
自从米奇出狱后 我和特雷弗
Things have been weird between me and Trev
关系有点奇怪
since Mickey got out.
你是指从米奇越狱
You mean since Mickey busted out of prison
并且让半个芝加哥的警力
and has got half the Chicago Police Department
在南区巡逻搜捕他的这段时间
circling the South Side looking for him?
我忍♥不住不去想他
Can't get him out of my head.
我只是想阻止自己
I'm just trying to stop myself
别做不该做的事
from doing something I shouldn't.
你挽救了你的人生
You turned your life around.
而米奇会让你的努力白费
Mickey would set a match to it.
他不在 你做得真的很好
You've done really great without him.
我很为你感到骄傲
And I'm really fucking proud of you.
我要去真正的床上
I'm gonna see if I can get
睡几个小时了
a few hours in an actual bed.
好
Yeah.
-晚安 -晚安
- Night. - Good night.
我就知道你会来
Knew you'd come.
我就知道你会来
Knew you'd come.
快过来
Come here.
搞什么
The fuck?
怎么 你以为你进了监狱后
What, you think my life hasn't moved on
我的人生还没有翻篇吗 米奇
since you were locked up, Mickey?
不 我只是以为你会理解我
No, I just thought that you'd be down for me
我进监狱还不都是因为我想帮你解决掉
since the whole reason I did time was going after
那个想要毁了你的贱♥人♥
the bitch who tried to ruin you.
我不要这样碌碌无为...
I'm not pissing away my life--
别说了
Stop.
操
Fuck!
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表