我不知道
I don't know.
谢谢你们能来
Thanks for coming.
我们觉得你真买♥♥了这地方是酷毙了
We think it's pretty badass you actually bought this place.
-是吗 -是的
- You do? - Yeah.
为什么 你就是天底下最大的懦夫
Why, you're nothing but a great, big coward.
你说得对 我是个懦夫
You're right, I am a coward.
我买♥♥了意大利面做晚餐
Hey. I got pasta for dinner
还有很香的熟鸡肉
and a pre-cooked chicken that smelled good.
和一个果冻沙拉 因为我们要庆祝
And a Jell-O salad 'cause we're celebrating.
和德里克家人的见面还不错 你觉得呢
I thought it went really well with Derek's family, didn't you?
是啊 他们人很好
Yeah, they were super nice.
我好久都没睡好觉了
I haven't slept in weeks.
弗兰妮在哪
Where's Franny?
她奶奶来带她去散步了
The grandma came back and took her for a walk.
什么
What?
你让西莉亚把弗兰妮带走了
You let Celia take Franny?
对啊 你说她们可以随时来拜访的
Yeah, you said they could visit anytime.
我说的是以后哪天 不是今晚
I said sometime, not tonight.
她又不是我的家人 尼尔 老天
She's not my family, Neil. Jesus!
对不起 黛比 别摔门
Sorry, Debbie, just don't slam the door.
你竟然在这抽烟
Are you seriously smoking in here?
你姐会炒了你的
Your sister will fire you for that shit.
利普 你浑身都是酒味
Lip, you taste like the floor of a bar.
听证会不顺利吗
Hearing didn't go well?
我就不应该去
I never should've gone.
塞拉 上菜了
Sierra, order's up.
不好意思
Hi, guys, uh,
我一会再来你们这桌好吗
I'm gonna be out with yours in just a moment, okay?
我带钱给你了
Hey. Hey. I brought money.
我能见孩子了吗
Now can I see him?
他又不在这里
He's not here.
我要见他
I need to see him.
我要向他解释发生了什么
I need to explain to him what happened
不然他会恨我一辈子的 塞拉
or he's gonna hate me forever, Sierra.
他不会恨你一辈子的 查理
He's not gonna hate you forever, Charlie.
拜托了 塞拉 再给我一次机会
Sierra, please, fuck, come on. Give me another chance.
-让我见卢卡斯 -不行
- Let me see Lucas. - No!
塞拉 你不能阻止我见孩子
Sierra, you can't keep me from my kid.
再给我一次机会吧 让我见他
Give me another chance. Don't keep me from my son.
-拜托 -先生请稍等一下 我马上就来
-Come on. - One second, sir, I'll be right there.
她说了要你滚 混♥蛋♥
She just told you to go away, asshole!
利普
Lip!
兄弟你听我说
Hey, hey, look, man,
这事跟你没关系好吧
this is none of your business, all right?
她都说了让你别烦她
What? She told you to leave her alone!
利普
Lip! Lip!
我的天 快住手 利普
Lip, stop! Jesus-- Jesus Christ, Lip, stop!
放开我
Get off of me, man!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
快他妈住手
Fucking stop!
别打了
Stop!
利普 求你了别打了
Lip, please! Stop!
-住手 -别打了
- Stop it! - No! Hey!
冷静一下
Easy. Hey. Calm down.
操
No!
起来吧
Come on.
这他妈是怎么回事
What the fuck?
都散了吧
All right, okay. It's over.
该干什么就干什么
Let's go! Let's go!
别看热闹了
It's over.
我没动手
I didn't hit him.
刚才是他妈怎么回事
What the fuck just happened?
我也不知道
I don't even know.
真的很抱歉
I'm sorry.
利普 看着我
Look at me. Lip. Hey.
-你能搞定吗 -放心
- You got this? - Yeah.
你喝醉了
You're drunk.
你现在是要教训我吗
Are you gonna give me shit now?
既然他们不让你回去上学
If they didn't take you back,
你也根本就不用在乎他们 行吗
you don't fucking need 'em, all right?
你都不知道你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
西莉亚 坦尼娅 我是黛比
Celia! Tanya! It's Debbie.
弗兰妮该上♥床♥睡觉了 所以...
It's almost Franny's bedtime, so...
弗兰妮暂时由我们照顾 黛比
We're gonna keep her awhile, Debbie.
什么 你们要干什么
What? What do you--what?
也许你能骗过家庭服务署
You may be able to trick DCFS,
但你骗不了我们
but you can't trick us.
你们不能抢走我的孩子
You cannot just take my baby.
你沦落在街上乞讨
You were begging on the street
还跟一个女乞丐斗殴
and fighting with a homeless woman.
你没有正经工作
Now you don't have a job,
还要嫁给一个脑子不正常的男人
and you're marrying a man with brain damage.
尼尔比德里克男人多了
Neil is ten times the man that Derek ever was.
因为德里克当时还不是男人
Because Derek wasn't a man.
他只是个孩子
He was just a kid,
你却想要绑住他
and you tried to trap him.
弗兰妮由我们来养
We're keeping Franny.
西莉亚 坦尼娅
Celia! Tanya!
给老娘开门
Open the goddamn door!
把我的宝宝还给我
Give me back my baby!
把我的女儿还给我
Give me back my daughter!
弗兰妮 弗兰妮
Hey! Franny! Franny!
弗兰妮 宝贝 我爱你 妈妈在这儿
Franny, baby, I love you. Your Mommy's here.
宝贝 妈妈在
Baby, I'm right here.
如果不把女儿还给我 我就杀了你们
I will kill you if you don't give me back my daughter.
要了你们的狗命
I'll fucking kill you!
听见没有 我一把火烧了你们家
You hear me? I'll burn your house down.
听见没 她需要我
You hear me? She needs me!
真对不起
I'm really sorry.
能让我进去么
Hey, can I come in?
不行
No.
-别这样 -不行
- Oh, come on-- - No.
那家伙烦了你一整天
That guy, he was fucking with you all day long, you know?
他是我儿子的父亲
That guy is the father of my son,
一直以来 我这么努力
and I've been working so goddamn hard
想要维持跟他的关系
to have a relationship with him
因为我希望卢卡斯有父亲
because I want Lucas to have a father.
我早就告诉你 不想处理这种麻烦事
I told you from the beginning I didn't want any drama.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我今天...
I--I had a...
过得很不顺
a really shit day.
一个瘾君子已经够我受的了
I already have one out-of-control addict in my life.
不需要再来一个
I don't need two.
好了
Okay.
真不知道该怎么谢你
I don't know how to say thank you.
不如让我睡你家沙发吧
How 'bout you let me crash on your couch?
行
Sure.
对了
Well, uh, hey, um,
家里还有没有空床给老爹我睡
would you happen to have a spare bed for your old pops?
没有
No.
你们的派对开得不错啊 温德尔
Looks like a party in here, Wendell.
让这些小孩们瞧瞧
Show those kids how it's done.
是她死去的丈夫
Dead husband.
她楼上还有公♥寓♥吗
Does she still have an apartment upstairs?
没了
No.
骗子
Liar.
我特喜欢这首歌♥
This is my song.
亲爱的 楼上还有没有双人床啊
Remind me, darling, do we have a double bed upstairs?
弗兰克
Frank.
外面很冷 菲奥娜
It's cold out there, Fiona.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表