未婚女演员和宝宝要饿死了
求看《无♥耻♥家庭》帮帮我们
知道少看一集的后果了吗
See what happens when you miss a show?
天啊 你上周去干什么了
Jesus, what were you doing last week
竟然比喂饱我家孩子还要重要
that was so much more important than making sure I can feed my baby?
谁先来
Who is going first?
-抛硬币决定 -你选正反
- Flip for it. - Heads or tails?
当然选正
Heads. Of course.
好的
Right.
-操蛋[日我] -这就来
- Oh, fuck me. - Okay.
骚♥逼♥与美臀
快看 两位老婆
Check it out! Sister wives.
我们要开这个去游街吗
We gonna ride around in this?
骚♥逼♥与美臀
教务处批准了你的上诉请求
The provost granted your appeal request.
我没上诉
I didn't make an appeal request.
你那么固执怎么会认错
You're too stubborn to admit your mistakes,
所以我帮你上诉了
so I did it for you.
你今晚在爸爸那里睡
You're gonna go sleep at Daddy's.
明早他会送你去学校
He's gonna take you to school in the morning.
查理一个小时前把卢卡斯丢给隔壁邻居了
Charlie left Lucas with his next door neighbor an hour ago.
我知道他在撒谎 但是我想对他友善点
I knew he was lying, but I wanted to play nicey-nice
这样他就会把欠我的抚养费给我
so that he'd give me the child support he owes me.
-斯维特拉娜跟她爸 -太疯狂了
- Svetlana and her dad. - That's crazy.
伊万是我老公 不是老爸
Yvon is husband, not father.
我把他处理掉了
I got rid of him.
怎么了
What's going on?
家庭与儿童服务署要看黛比是否能养弗兰妮
DCFS is coming to make sure Debbie can keep Franny.
你自我感觉很良好是吗
Do you feel good about yourselves
霍普金斯学院
来这样一所高端的全是白人的私立学校
going to this all-white private school
而我棕色皮肤的儿子利亚姆却只能在风中发抖
while leaving my little brown boy Liam out in the cold?
如果我让利亚姆来霍普金斯学院上学
What would you say if I offered Liam
你怎么说
a place here at Hopkins Academy?
这里学费要两万 我差两万才能交得起
I'd say I'm about 20K short of the 20K this place costs.
我们会承担他的学费
We'd be picking up the cost of his education.
埃塔 这张是我写给你的支票
Etta, this is the check that I gave you
买♥♥洗衣店的 我要当老板了
to buy the laundromat. I'm an owner.
无♥耻♥家庭
第七季 第八集
*我好累*
*Oh, I'm so tired*
*我好孤独*
*And lonely*
*因为没有人*
*'Cause nobody*
*没有人关心我*
*Nobody cares for me*
就这儿
Right there.
尼尔 尼尔
Neil? Neil?
我得去找德里克的姐姐
I have to go see Derek's sister,
就是她让儿童保护协会调查我的
the one who called Child Protective Services on me.
你不是恨不得让她吃你的屎吗
But you said you wanted to shit down her throat.
是 但是比起对坦尼娅的恨
Well, I do, but my love for my daughter
我更爱我女儿
is greater than my hate for Tanya.
我得让她看看我现在过得有多好
I have to show her how well I'm really doing,
拉拢她支持我
get her on my side.
而且我真的需要去找个工作
And I really need to get a job.
好的
Okay.
天啊 他们还能再大声点吗
God, could they be any louder?
他们会把弗兰妮吵醒的
They're gonna wake up Franny.
他们快完事了
They're almost done.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
塞拉的呻♥吟♥声越来越大
Sierra's voice is getting higher.
完事了
They're done.
除非他们再来一次
Unless they start again.
靠
Oh, fuck.
天啊
Jesus.
太爽了
Mind...blown.
是吧
Yeah?
你走吗
You gonna go?
怎么 你想让我走吗
Why, you want me to go?
不
No.
好的
Good.
暂时停业
不准在这里睡觉
No sleeping in here!
这里可不是收♥容♥所♥
Th-this ain't a homeless shelter!
-埃塔 停 住手 -出去
- Etta, stop, stop. - Out!
-出去 -是我 是菲奥娜
- Out! - Hey, it's me, it's Fiona.
-出去 出去 -停 够了
- Out! Out! - Stop. Stop.
你把洗衣店卖♥♥给我了 记得吗
You sold me the laundromat, remember?
我从你手里买♥♥走的 付了八万美金
I bought it from you. I paid you 80 grand.
记得吗
Remember?
你把这里搞得一团糟
Well, you made an awful mess.
是啊
Yeah, I know,
但是地砖下面发霉了
but there's--there's mold under the floor tiles
天花板也开始腐烂
and the ceiling tiles are rotting,
所以我也没办法
so it's a necessary mess.
我睡不着觉
Well, I-I can't sleep.
以前我可以一觉睡到天亮
I used to be able to sleep all night.
后来我到了更年期
Then I hit menopause.
要不我陪你过马路去Patsy之家
Want me to walk you across the street to Patsy's?
吃块派
Get a piece of pie?
他们有樱桃口味的吗
Have they got cherry?
一般来说 有
Usually, yeah.
-好吧 -来吧
- Okay. - Come on.
-你坐这儿 -好
- That's you. - Okay.
这不是我同母异父的姐妹吗
My sister from another mister.
别在意 但你看起来糟透了
Don't take this wrong, but you look like hell.
你这么说我能不介意吗
What's the right way to take that?
你上次睡觉是什么时候
When's the last time you slept?
要不要我给你搞点提神药
Do you want me to try to round you up some Adderall?
八号♥桌有些药贩子
There's some speed queens at table eight.
不用 我把这壶都提走就行
Uh, no. Just gonna take this whole pot across the street.
给埃塔一杯咖啡和樱桃派
Oh, get Etta a cup of coffee and some cherry pie,
别收她钱
and don't charge her.
交给我吧
Done and done.
这感觉好棒
I love this.
什么感觉
Love what?
过家家的感觉
Oh, playing house.
你之前跟我说 你家特别混乱
You told me about your big, chaotic family,
但现在看来 更像是浪漫的二人早餐
but this is more like a romantic breakfast for two.
可不是 最近这里气氛不太对
I know, it's kind of weird around here lately,
特别是现在卡尔也走了
especially with Carl being gone.
我有点想念那种混乱 硝烟四起的感觉
Kind of miss the chaos. And the weaponry.
你好啊 小家伙
Hey, bud.
很帅呀 看看你
Lookin' sharp, man. Look at that.
来了
Yeah?
好香的味道
Hey, hey, smells good in here.
拜托
Aw, come on.
-老天 拜托了 -不行
- Oh, Jesus, come on! - No!
-外面冷死了 -出去
- It's cold out there! - Get out.
我把利亚姆送进了私立学校
I got Liam into private school.
这还不够让我吃一顿早餐的吗
That doesn't buy me breakfast?
我来行不行
Do you mind if I take this one?
-上 -好的
- Be my guest. - Okay.
-你... -你敲诈了流浪汉 弗兰克
- Would you-- - You were stealing from homeless people, Frank.
假装是他们的父亲 守护者
You were pretending to be their father and their guardian
却把他们变成你的奴隶
and then you turned them into slave labor
全为了你一己私欲
for your own personal indulgence. Okay.
你还活着就算走运了
You're lucky you're still alive,
-因为没人会... -不
- because no one would have... - No.
怪他们揍扁你再埋了你
Blamed them for beating you to death and burying the body.
所以 你没得吃早餐
So no, you don't get breakfast.
-是 我的确... -行了
- Okay, I missed-- - Okay,
-别逼我下狠手 弗兰克 -别这样
- let go of the door before I hurt you, Frank. - I--stop.
我只是他们的假爸爸
I was their fake father.
但我是你亲爹
I'm your real father
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表