否则她将把你拖进她绝望的深渊
or she will drag you into her pit of despair
谋杀你的灵魂
and murder your soul.
募集罐头食品
所以
So...
记住 只要你看见穿着绿色靴子
Remember, whenever you see the blonde woman
蓝色派克大衣的金发女子
with the green boots and the blue parka,
马上大喊 "危险 陌生人"
you yell, "Stranger, danger,"
一直踹她 直到有大人出现
and kick her until an adult shows up.
好的
Okay.
好了 去让那些富家子弟内疚吧
All right, go make the rich kids feel bad.
霍普金斯学院
晚点见
Later.
你的"公平贸易咖啡"来了
Here's your fair-trade coffee.
很好 谢谢
Great, thank you.
你要不要帮我在点评网上写一篇好评
Hey, you want to write me a good Yelp review?
没问题
Hell yeah.
好
Okay.
大家好
Hi, everybody!
我是菲奥娜
I'm Fiona.
温德尔洗衣店的老板
I'm the owner at Wendell's.
我要告诉各位
I just wanted to let you know
今天 只要购买♥♥一杯我们的有机咖啡
that today, when you buy a cup of our organic roast,
就能免费得到一块手工派
you're gonna get a free piece of homemade pie.
欢迎转告朋友 请慢用
So, tell your friends. Enjoy.
我会在点评里提到派的
I'll mention the pie in my review.
太好了
Perfect.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, love.
我带了午餐
I brought lunch.
素食辣酱 西班牙沙丁鱼
Uh, vegetarian chili, Spanish sardines,
还有...这什么
and...the hell?
腌制香肠
Pickled baloney?
我才不吃这鬼东西
I'm not eating that shit.
我们为什么再也不一起出去了
Why don't we ever go out anymore?
你说对了
You're right. We don't.
咱们一起出去吃顿像样的午餐
Let's go scare us up a real meal.
好棒
Whoopee!
你身上有现金吗
You got any cash?
我昨天从银行领了点
Well, I took out some walking-around money
零花用的钱
from the bank yesterday.
让我去画个妆
Let me just put on my face.
好
Okay.
我的妈呀
Holy moly.
怎么了
What?
如果有人给这里写了差评
If someone gave this place a bad review,
你会想知道吗
would you want to know about it?
我们才开业多久啊 四小时
We've been open, like, four hours.
-会有多差 -很差
- How bad? - Bad.
好 念给我听 小声点
Yeah, read it to me. Quietly.
"今天早上
"I was unfortunate enough
我很不幸地参加了附近洗衣店的
to attend the soft open of my local Laundromat
试卖♥♥营运
early this morning.
这原是一家简陋而惬意的小店
Used to be a cool, shabby joint
由一位刻薄的爱猫老太太经营
run by a mean old cat lady,
但现在的业主
but the current owner
显然是个无知的南区小妞
is apparently some clueless Southside chick.
如果可以 我会给这地方打负分"
If I could give this place negative stars, I would."
然后大写加粗写着
And then, in all caps
"千万别在这消费"
"Do not spend money here!!!!"
四个感叹号♥
Four exclamation points.
四个 了不起 这是谁
Four? Amazing. Who is this person?
杰西 头像很可爱
Jesse. Cute picture.
我看看
Let me see.
她看上去才十五岁
She looks about 15.
2009年起加入点评网
Yelping since July 2009.
她一定住在附近
She must live around here.
她最近点评的都是附近的店家
All her recent reviews are of the nearby places.
弗兰克 你就让她这样出去吗
Frank, are you gonna let her go out like that?
这样怎么了 多性感啊
You're kidding. She's a knockout.
要是有人问起 就说我去约会了
If anyone asks, I am on a date
跟我家貌美如花热情似火的娇妻
with my radiant and captivating wife.
尤恩斯来电
请进
Yeah, come in.
-我吵醒你了吗 -没有 我睡不着
- Did I wake you? - No. No, I can't sleep.
-上夜班总这样 -我懂的
- Working nights sucks. - Oh, I feel you.
我准备闪了 能不能借下你的剃须刀
Yeah, I'm about to hose off. You mind if I borrow your razor?
-我的落在家里了 -当然
- I left mine at home. - Sure, yeah.
还得借双干净袜子
And a clean pair of socks,
借下除臭剂 再借一副小钳子
some deodorant, and some tweezers.
话说莫妮卡回来了
So, Monica's back, huh?
对 你打算什么时候走
Yeah, when you think you're gettin' out of here?
不知道
I don't know, man.
我也没想住这么久
I-I didn't plan on staying this long.
我很想念小维 但我不信任拉娜
I want V back, but I don't trust Lana,
小维也想念我 但她还想要拉娜
and V wants me back, but not without Lana,
而拉娜 谁知道她在想什么
and who knows what Lana wants?
我们就像"咸味儿蛇"
We're like the "Hour-obe-ras."
什么东西
Like the what?
一条咬自己尾巴的蛇
Snake eating its own tail.
-酒吧里一瓶酒上有 -确定是这么念吗
- I saw a label in the Alibi. - Sure that's how you say that?
管它呢 反正就是卡死了
Well, whatever. We're stuck.
而且我都不知道该咨♥询♥谁
And I don't even know who to ask for for advice.
感觉我们这种情感纠纷只会出现在
It's like the only time you see this kind of thing
莫里·波维奇脱口秀上 要不要试试
is on Maury Povich. Should we do that?
-试什么 脱口秀吗 -对 他是专家
- Do what, Maury Povich? - Yeah, he's got experts.
算了 小维肯定不同意
Yeah, V wouldn't allow it.
飞机票太贵了 有没有近一点的
Plane tickets aren't cheap. Who's local?
那个长得像理查德·普赖尔的秃头胖子
That bald, chubby, Richard-Pryor-lookin' dude.
史蒂夫·哈维吗
Steve Harvey?
我打电♥话♥问问 反正没什么损失
I'll call him. Nothing to lose.
其实我早就料到她会抛弃我们
I could've predicted she'd bail on us.
吸毒的疯婆子
Chaos junkie.
谢谢你 小兄弟
Thank you, my good man.
可这能怪我吗
But can you blame me?
我就喜欢她这一点
That's what I fell for.
她简直电力十足
She was electric.
我遇到她的那天晚上
The first night I met her,
她说要用我的胳膊来灭烟
she threatened to put a cigarette out on my arm.
我说她不敢
I dared her to do it.
你看
And look.
我疼得尖叫 等我叫完了
After I stopped screaming from the pain,
我们就疯狂地做♥爱♥
we fucked like rabbits.
从那天晚上开始
And from that night on,
我就知道我愿为这个女人放弃一切
I knew I would give up everything for that woman.
我们在一起玩得可嗨了
Oh, my God, we had fun.
你听我这语气
Listen to me.
好像还对她一往情深似的
I sound like I'm still stuck on her.
她就像虱子一样潜伏在我皮肤下
She burrows under my skin like a fucking tick.
太坏了
Evil.
天哪 我浪费了那么多年时光
Oh, my God, and the years I wasted,
被她伤透了心
broken up over her.
我不认识你
I don't know you.
你当然认识
Sure, you do.
是我啊 温德尔 你的小宝贝
It's--it's me, Wendell, your poopsie.
温德尔死了
Wendell's dead.
拉娜在吗
Is Lana here?
她刚去艾莱柏酒吧了
She just left for the Alibi.
小杰玛
Hey, little Gemma.
小艾米
Hey, little Amy.
还有你个臭小子 我还在生你♥妈♥的♥气
Hey, boy from the mother I'm still pissed at.
午饭前杰玛用画板砸了艾米的头
Gemma tenderized Amy's skull with an Etch A Sketch before lunch.
她们应该很想爸爸
I think they miss their daddy.
爸爸也很想她们
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表