没给钱就走了
and left without paying.
他说吃起来像番茄味的纸板
Said it tastes like ketchup-flavored cardboard.
强尼 够了
Johnny, come on.
你要是再做出这样的汉堡
You burn any more of these burgers,
我就把你给炸了
I'm gonna deep fry you.
你要是给我好一点的肉 就不会烧焦了
You get me better meat and I wouldn't have to char it.
你买♥♥的这些垃圾吃起来像速冻食品
That shit you bought tastes like freezer burn.
我得削减支出 不然我们都得失业
Well, I had to cut costs. Otherwise, we all lose our jobs.
一分钱一分货
You get what you pay for.
你就不能更有创意一点吗
Yeah, well, can't you get creative?
开♥发♥点新调料什么的
Some new spices or something?
你觉得你比我更能做好我的工作吗
You think you can do my job better than me?
你行你上啊
You're welcome to it.
在监狱你就学会了这个态度
You pick up that attitude in prison?
你好
Hello?
利亚姆打了他哪里
Liam punched him where?
那他说对不起了吗
Okay, did he say that he was sorry?
不用 我就去接他
No, I'll come pick him up.
我得去日托所接我弟弟
I got to go pick up my kid brother at day care.
别在我不在的时候把谁给毒死
Try not to poison anyone while I'm gone.
怎么 你要在这上面吃早餐吗
What, are you gonna eat breakfast off of that floor?
你到了多久了
How long have you been here?
很早就来了
Came in early.
我和凯勒布分手了
Caleb and I broke up.
得找点事情来打发时间
Need something to fill my time.
亮得刺眼了
Well, the shine's hurting my eyes.
12号♥救护车 第一大街和印第安高地交界处
Medic 12. First and Indian Heights.
有个情绪失控的女人
Agitated female.
想要冲到马路上
Tried to run into traffic.
警♥察♥已经把她控制住了
Police have her subdued and cuffed.
该我们了 行动吧
That's us. Let's hit it.
马上
Coming.
快点 走吧
Come on. Let's go.
漂亮
Yes!
怎么闻起来像啤酒厂
Smells like a brewery in here.
这是胜利的味道
Because that is the smell of victory.
好
Yes!
漂亮
Yes!
他玩了多久了
How long's he been playing for?
大概18个小时吧
Uh...about 18 hours.
老天
Jesus.
你们一整晚都在看他玩吗
You guys watch him all night?
我要尿尿了
I got to piss!
到你了 兄弟
That's you, man.
什么
Yeah?
你想在你去上厕所的时候
Hey, so you--you want me to play for you
让我代替你玩吗
while you go to the bathroom?
我玩得不赖 但我可不敢保证
I'm--I'm not bad, but I can't make any promises.
什么
What?
听着 不是让你代他玩
Listen, you're not playing for him.
是让你去给他换尿袋
You're changing his piss bag.
换什么
His what?
他戴了一个外部导尿管
Well, he's wearing an external catheter.
那是什么鬼东西
What the fuck is that?
那是连在他鸡♥巴♥上的安全套
Well, it's a condom attached to his dick
再接上管子 就可以直接流到袋子里
attached to a tube, and it fills up that bag.
为什么
Why?
冠军就是这样的
'Cause that's what champions do.
去把它换了 别让它溢出来
Look, just change it before it overflows.
你是在跟我开玩笑吗
Are--are you fucking with me?
要不然你把管子从他鸡♥巴♥上拔下来
Well, it's either that or you can pull the catheter off his dick
然后端着瓶子让他尿
and hold the bottle, and he can piss in it.
你是实习生
You're an intern.
脏活也是你的工作
Grunt work is the job,
我已经换过两次了 所以
and I've changed it twice already, so...
我要尿尿了
I have got to piss!
好吧
All right.
为什么他一身的屎 拉娜
Why is he covered in shit, Lana?
他藏在运牛的船上入境的
He rode into country hiding on cow freighter.
他不能跟我们住一起
He can't stay with us.
他一身的纹身
He's covered in tattoos.
那纹的是一根鸡♥巴♥插在头盖骨里吗
Is that a penis fucking a skull?
小凯 他把她卖♥♥作了妓♥女♥
Kev, he sold her into sex slavery.
没错 他不能跟我们住一起
Yeah, he can't stay with us.
跟她说
Tell her.
斯维特
Hey, Svet.
他不能跟我们住一起
Uh, he can't stay with us.
对 抱歉 我们商量过了
Yeah, sorry, we discussed it,
我们觉得这不是个好主意
and we just don't think it's a good idea.
所以 我们一起住
So, we live together.
一起谈恋爱
We love together.
甚至一起养孩子
We even raise babies together.
这个决定我们就不能一起做了
But this decision we do not make together?
她说得对
She's right.
我们就是担心他和孩子在一起不好
We're just worried about him being in the house with the babies.
他对孩子可好了 很亲切
Ah, he's good for babies. Sweet.
他还擅长经营酒吧
He is also good behind bar.
我们出去做露奶♥子♥生意的时候
He solves bartender problem
他可以帮我们照看酒吧
while we go out and do titty van business
这样我们就能给孩子们攒大学学费了
so we can save money for college for babies.
你想让我们把酒吧交给他
You want us to leave our bar with him?
他会说英语吗
Does he even speak English?
语言不是问题
English does not matter.
调酒 赚钱
Make drink. Take money.
揍不肯付钱的酒鬼
Hurt people who do not pay money.
我在他的酒吧长大
I grew up in his bar.
我所有知识都是从他这里学的
Everything I know, I learn from this man.
-我去给他拿几件衣服 -不许走
- I'll go get him some clothes. - Don't you dare leave.
哥们 能开慢点吗
Dude, can you just slow down?
电♥话♥里说是"情绪失控的女人"
Call said "Agitated woman."
情绪失控就是精神病患者的意思
Agitated is code for mentally ill.
警♥察♥已经把她铐起来了
The cops already have her cuffed.
-她不会再做出什么事 -她在受苦
- She can't do any more damage. - She's suffering.
天哪 你要是先把我们害死了
Well, Jesus, we're not gonna be able to help her
还怎么去帮她
if you kill us first.
快到了
Almost there.
你又把伤口弄裂了
You burst your stitches again?
你对我做了什么
What the hell did you do to me?
抱歉 不过他的手还插在我屁♥股♥里
Excuse me, but he has his finger up my ass.
去等待室坐会 我马上给你看
Take a seat in the waiting room. I'll be with you in a minute.
-淋病 -什么
- The gonorrhea? - What?
你把淋病传染给我了
You gave me gonorrhea!
-老天 -我没有把淋病传染给他
- Jesus. - I didn't give him gonorrhea.
我给他做了包皮环切
I gave him a circumcision.
他这个年纪做太晚了吧
He's a little old for that, isn't he?
我也是这么说的
That's what I said!
好吧 我看了电视
All right. I've seen TV.
我知道做这种手术
I know how you can get infections
可能会被感染
from these surgeries.
你为什么觉得自己得了淋病
Why do you think you have gonorrhea?
你有腺体肿胀
You have swollen glands?
有分泌物
A discharge?
没有 但我女朋友有
No, but my girlfriend has it,
她爸爸要杀了我 那家伙是条子
and her dad wants to kill me, and the dude's a cop!
好吧 首先
Okay. First things first.
做个检查 坐上来
Let's run a test. Hop up on the table.
不是要插这个洞
That's not the hole it goes in.
每次你不想用套的时候
Whenever you consider not using a condom,
想想这个疼痛
remember this pain.
酒保
Barkeep!
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表